What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

Well, you can't blame Qatar or its media for saying such things in other to further it's influence and interests. Its normal, can't blame them on this one. Every country /power will use what they have to further their interests and gain good PR for their cause. It's just geo-politics.

I was just surprised Qatar has diplomatic relations with ISRAEL. That's something I didn't know. It's a smart move by Qatar though, shows the country has been extending it's influence throughout the region and as such they have have to be somehow involved in critical issues or negotiations when a conflict flares up.
Well, you will not be as accepting to find out that they call Ossama Ben Laden Shiekh Ossama and ISIS suicide attacks Martyr's operations while at the same time condemn these attacks. This doublespeak that Qatar uses is hypocritical and dangerous. They also call terrorist operations like the one in Manchester "so-called terror" operation.

Well, you will not be as accepting to find out that they call Ossama Ben Laden Shiekh Ossama and ISIS suicide attacks Martyr's operations while at the same time condemn these attacks. This doublespeak that Qatar uses is hypocritical and dangerous. They also call terrorist operations like the one in Manchester "so-called terror" operation.

If you ask a random Morrocan in the street they will say the same:-).

Really? o_O

:what: Huh.....I am not aware of that. Can you provide any proof of what you just said?

How do you know that Turkish guy living in the Netherlands?
@mike2000 is back
Do these guys in the audience look like people who would say so?

I have read that Turkish emigrants in Europe largely come from impoverished rural conservative areas and you are one of them. That is why AKP has a lot of support there. The same thing is true for Morocco.

Really? o_O

:what: Huh.....I am not aware of that. Can you provide any proof of what you just said?
There you go:
عمليات استشهادية بولاية شمال بغداد
Martyr operations in north Baghdad Province

http://www.aljazeera.net/reportslibrary/pages/277610ca-b326-4e5f-b81f-77235dc5c536

Not only that they call openly on their channel for the ethnic cleansing of Shia in Syria.

@mike2000 is back

I have read that Turkish emigrants in Europe largely come from impoverished rural conservative areas and you are one of them. That is why AKP has a lot of support there. The same thing is true for Morocco.

There you go:

http://www.aljazeera.net/reportslibrary/pages/277610ca-b326-4e5f-b81f-77235dc5c536

Not only that they call openly on their channel for the ethnic cleansing of Shia in Syria.

I can bring you to a magrabi masjied and ask the people, your stupid propaganda will make you shut up believe me. The thing is i don't care but your filthy propaganda against qatar, trying show western world look qatar is like this:-).

There you go:

Hmmmm........ interesting, didn't know they went this far. Surprising indeed.

Well, I believe they have their own agenda and reasons for saying/supporting such things.

@mike2000 is back

I have read that Turkish emigrants in Europe largely come from impoverished rural conservative areas and you are one of them. That is why AKP has a lot of support there. The same thing is true for Morocco
Well, I believe that he(like most Turk's on here) support Qatar not because they have any affinity/love or relations with Qatar, but just because Erdogan(and by default Turkey) supports Qatar in this standoff. I believe they will also support MB if the topic was about MB being isolated and cut off by KSA and Gulf states and Erdogan supoorting them.
So I believe it's expected that a citizen of a country(especially a nationalist and patriot) will support his country or leader against other countries who might have a conflict if interests with them on a certain issue.

So I don't think you(or anyone for that matter) shiuld take it personal. :)

I can bring you to a magrabi masjied and ask the people, your stupid propaganda will make you shut up believe me. The thing is i don't care but your filthy propaganda against qatar, trying show western world look qatar is like this:-).
OK Turkish immigrant MB supporter stereotype, try to formulate a coherent post.

Why is no one talking about the 1 Billion Dollar Ransom Qatar paid to an Iraqi Militia (600 million dollars) and a Syrian Al Qaeda-affiliated group (400 million dollars to encourage them or reward them for adhering to the demands of the Iraqi militia)?

Who remembers this gem when Al Qaradoui MB's Mufti issued a Fatwa to spill the blood of Ghaddafi on Aljazeera channel?

DCEdfsBW0AMnMFe

@mike2000 is back I am Moroccan, yet I don't defend everything that my king does like a mindless sheep. If there is something stupid he says or does I will admit it. Like just today, the Moroccan government anounced that they will remain nuetral on this issue, which is stupid since Qatar and Aljazeera have been viciously attacking Morocco for the past 16 years. They have also being meddling in Moroccan internal affairs by financing Muslim Brotherhood and Islamist groups and journalists.

The Ministry of Economy and Commerce (MEC) has assured people not to fear, promoting locally made products in stores across the country.

#WeAreQatar

The Washington Post: (Qatari citizens) do not trust the ability of their leaders to manage the crises # said: (Tamim) push (Doha) to an imminent economic collapse

list of saudi terrorists are longer than anyone can imagine, starting with 9/11 terrorists. Trump is not talking about that now but in opportune time US will use that confiscate saudi asset entirely.
Can you provide it?

I am very sorry and ashamed what Saudis did to Muslim ummah. They still support food blockade to a Muslim country in holy month Ramadan. That's a behave of Yezid. That shows us Yezid bin Muaviye still live.

Has Saudi Arabia barred Qataris from performing Hajj?
Saudi authorities have prevented Qatari nationals from entering the Grand Mosque in Makkah to perform Hajj rituals, Doha-based Al Sharq newspaper has claimed.

Qatar’s National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has received complaints from Qatari citizens that pilgrims from Qatar were barred from entering Masjid al-Haram, Al Jazeera quoted the newspaper as saying on Sunday.

It should be noted that Saudi authorities do not normally question people entering the Grand Mosque on their ethnicity or sectarian affiliation.

On the other hand, Gulf News has claimed Qatari pilgrims will be able to visit the Kingdom for Haj and Umrah despite the cut in diplomatic ties.

upload_2017-6-12_18-53-36.png

“The Saudi Press Agency last week confirmed that Saudi Arabia is committed to providing all facilities and services to Qatari pilgrims,” the newspaper said.

Nearly a week after Saudi Arabia and several of its allies severed ties with Qatar in an unprecedented Gulf diplomatic crisis, there are no signs of the bitter dispute being resolved.

Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and others have accused Qatar of supporting extremist groups, an assertion since backed by US President Donald Trump.

Qatar strongly rejects the allegations and says it is open to talks on ending the dispute, which also saw the three Gulf states order all Qataris out of their countries within 14 days.

Has Saudi Arabia barred Qataris from performing Hajj?
Saudi authorities have prevented Qatari nationals from entering the Grand Mosque in Makkah to perform Hajj rituals, Doha-based Al Sharq newspaper has claimed.

Qatar’s National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has received complaints from Qatari citizens that pilgrims from Qatar were barred from entering Masjid al-Haram, Al Jazeera quoted the newspaper as saying on Sunday.

It should be noted that Saudi authorities do not normally question people entering the Grand Mosque on their ethnicity or sectarian affiliation.

On the other hand, Gulf News has claimed Qatari pilgrims will be able to visit the Kingdom for Haj and Umrah despite the cut in diplomatic ties.

View attachment 403211

“The Saudi Press Agency last week confirmed that Saudi Arabia is committed to providing all facilities and services to Qatari pilgrims,” the newspaper said.

Nearly a week after Saudi Arabia and several of its allies severed ties with Qatar in an unprecedented Gulf diplomatic crisis, there are no signs of the bitter dispute being resolved.

Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and others have accused Qatar of supporting extremist groups, an assertion since backed by US President Donald Trump.

Qatar strongly rejects the allegations and says it is open to talks on ending the dispute, which also saw the three Gulf states order all Qataris out of their countries within 14 days.
Nope, actually almost 2000 Qataris have been allowed to perform Omra during this week..Even Iranians are allowed to perform Haj..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ordered by King Mohammed VI, the Kingdom of Morocco decided to send planes loaded with food to the State of Qatar.

"If the parties show willingness, Morocco is ready to make good offices in order to encourage a frank and comprehensive dialogue based on non-interference in internal affairs, fighting religious extremism, clarity of positions and fulfilment of obligations," the communiqué said.

http://m.hespress.com/politique/353923.html

KSA and company just can't accept the fact that Qatar supports popular movements in Gulf countries. That's the reason they trampled Morsi in Egypt, if the people took hold of their governments like we see in Turkey they know their positions would be compromised. Qatar plays the long game, KSA and company thinks they can keep supressing these populare movements against their corrupt regimes by oil money, but when the oil dries out or when the West won't need their oil due to an increase in other forms of energy (including green energy) they won't be able to sustain their corrupt and decadent rules.

Back
Top Bottom