What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

@Alithemoor1

All this fuss over a vegetable? o_O

Anyway what's next? So far nothing has been gained by this move. The ball is in KSA + Allies court, they're just going to sit around and wait and not achieve anything, since they're not as influential as they try suggesting. Or will have to take this a step further with sanctions and then war. Which we all know they do not have the stomach for let alone capability. Their latest move is to get Niger to cut diplomatic ties with Qatar. Requested the same of Eriterea and it denied the request. :rofl:

Stop with this 'Usraeli' stuff my friend. Your country and every other country in the region has US embassies and some of them strategic ties with the US. The US is an influential country, and that will not change. None of us mind relations with the US, we just prefer US have a fair approach to the I/P conflict. It's not blasphemy to have ties with the US.

Hamas is not leaving Qatar either.

EDIT: This stuff with the US needs to stop, whether you have ties with the US or not, doesn't make one better or worse as Muslims or against Islam. In my opinion, every regime in this region whether has ties with US or not are not ideal Muslims. You are all as hypocritical as each other and need to stop pretending to be morally superior to one another.
Hamas officials leave Qatar at country’s request
5 June 2017

Following the the decision of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Yemen to severe their ties with Qatar on Monday, a number of top Hamas officials have left Qatar at the country’s request, Haaretz reported.

The Palestinian officials have moved to a number of countries, including Lebanon, Malaysia and Turkey.

Lebanon-based news channel Al Mayadeen reported that a senior Qatari official said that the Qataris were not enthusiastic supporters of the decision but had been pressured from abroad.

https://komnews.org/hamas-officials-leave-qatar-countrys-request/

Hamas officials leave Qatar at country’s request
5 June 2017

Following the the decision of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Yemen to severe their ties with Qatar on Monday, a number of top Hamas officials have left Qatar at the country’s request, Haaretz reported.

The Palestinian officials have moved to a number of countries, including Lebanon, Malaysia and Turkey.

Lebanon-based news channel Al Mayadeen reported that a senior Qatari official said that the Qataris were not enthusiastic supporters of the decision but had been pressured from abroad.

https://komnews.org/hamas-officials-leave-qatar-countrys-request/

This is not true, only a few officials has left, due to foreign requests. They are irrelevant officials anyway. The political officials that matter still remain there. Nothing has changed.

Where did you pull this lie from? lol

Almeera is a big Hypermarket and Super Market chain and they have no outlets in any place other than Qatar. Here from their website:

"
Al%20Meera%20Branch%20962x300.jpg

What Al Meera Consumers Goods has accomplished to satisfy its clients in the past few years is a result of its commitment to the strategic goals that put the provision of sustainable services on top of all primacies.

Al Meera board members have a central role in maintaining the company’s growth and expansion. Through partnerships and successful strategies, our position in the market has enhanced and we took a leading place in the retail sector in Qatar. The strategic plan of the company accomplished big success, well evidenced by the growth and development figures.

Al Meera supermarket works hard to implement its slogan to be “Your Favourite Neighbourhood Retailer”. We build new branches to exist in all places so that every customer stays close to Al Meera wherever in Qatar. The expansion plan will benefit all, customers and stakeholders alike. Al Meera currently has 41 branches in Qatar, and in order to achieve a wider spread that satisfies its customers, new branches are already opened during the year 2015 in Muraikh, Azizia, Muaither, Thakhira, Jeryan Njeima, Al Wakra 2, Al Wajba, Al Thumama, Rawdat Ekdeem as well as a branch at a rented property in the Gulf Mall.

Al Meera is working in its full potential to get the construction phase of its 14 malls. The malls will be opening, according to four innovative designs, in Sailiya North, Umm Salal Ali, Leabaib 1, Leabaib 2, Bu Sidra, Al Wakra3, Rawdat Aba El-Heran, Azghawa, Al Khor, Um Qarn, Rawdat Al Hamama, Jeryan Junaihat, Al Sailiya, and Ain Khaled.

Our supermarket chain consists of 14 branches in Doha and 18 other branches in: Hyatt Plaza (Géant Hypermarket), Muraikh, Muaither, Al Azizia, Jeriyan Nejaima, Wajba, Rawdat Ekdeem, Gulf Mall, Abu Nakhla, Beverly Hills, Mamoora, Gharafat Al Rayan, Al Jumailiya, Azaghwa, Al Murra, Al Shahaniya Barwa Mesaimeer and Al Sailiya. Seven branches outside Doha are also distributed in all areas giving easy access to all residents everywhere: Al Ghuwairiya, Al Thakhira, Al Shamal, Al Kaaban, Al Wakra, and Sealine, in addition to 2 branches in residential compounds.

At Al Meera we believe that renewing is a major part of the development process that the market requires. In our endeavor to gain our customers loyalty, we always try to surprise them with all what serves their own shopping experience. Malls meet the customers’ demands the most, as the facilities provided offer him the chance to buy daily consuming materials and enjoy comprehensive shopping experience, surrounded by restaurants, cafes, bookstores and other commercial spaces. For this reason, we continue executing our plans in transferring to the new innovative concept in partnership with international dedicated institutions, in order to build new modern branches that meet the Qatari market requirements."

http://www.almeera.com.qa/our-stores/al-meera-supermarkets-and-hypermarkets

What a stupid lie! lol

Are you kidding me?
Nobody talks about Al Meera and i don't care about your copy paste.
Your picture include a adress from Netherland.
Adress: "Jogchem van der Houtweg 13"
Your life is a lie.

السديس يؤيد مقاطعة قطر والالتزام بقائمة "الإرهاب" الجديدة

واعتبر السديس، الرئيس العام لشؤون المسجد الحرام والمسجد النبوي، أن ما جرى خلال الأيام الماضية، توجيهات "سديدة" من قبل الحكومة، في إشارة إلى قطع العلاقات مع قطر، وقائمة الإرهاب التي شملت دعاة ومفكرين بارزين.

ودعا السديس، كافة منسوبي الرئاسة العامة لشؤون الحرمين، إلى الالتزام بالتعليمات الحكومية، والتي تحظر التواصل مع الجهات التي وضعت على لائحة الإرهاب مؤخرا، أو التواصل مع جهات قطرية.

وحذر السديس من "الانخراط والانجراف خلف هذه الأعمال المشبوهة بأي وجه من الوجوه، أو التواصل بهذه الفئة الضالة الإرهابية أو بمن يمت لهم بصلة

http://arabi21.com/story/1013255/السديس-يؤيد-مقاطعة-قطر-والالتزام-بقائمة-الإرهاب-الجديدة

شيوخ سلطة ، جميع علما المسلمين اليوم تابعين لمشروع دولي أو مشروج حزبي ، لا تجد النفاق فيه ، لا فرق بين هذا الشيخ والقرضاوي أو غيرهم .... كيف تدعي انك عالم مسلم صالح وتساند أعمال خارجا عن الاسلام من قبل الحكام .... أو متعصب لي حزب أو دولة .... هذا ليست أوصاف مسلم صالح ....

Are you kidding me?
Your picture includes a adress from Netherland.
Your life is a lie.
What? The picture was taken inside Al Meera Supermarket as evidenced in the name الميرة written in the background of the picture. You know Al Meera which only exists in Qatar! Which you lied and said it is a small supermarket that is located in the Netherlands. Next!

السديس يؤيد مقاطعة قطر والالتزام بقائمة "الإرهاب" الجديدة

واعتبر السديس، الرئيس العام لشؤون المسجد الحرام والمسجد النبوي، أن ما جرى خلال الأيام الماضية، توجيهات "سديدة" من قبل الحكومة، في إشارة إلى قطع العلاقات مع قطر، وقائمة الإرهاب التي شملت دعاة ومفكرين بارزين.

ودعا السديس، كافة منسوبي الرئاسة العامة لشؤون الحرمين، إلى الالتزام بالتعليمات الحكومية، والتي تحظر التواصل مع الجهات التي وضعت على لائحة الإرهاب مؤخرا، أو التواصل مع جهات قطرية.

وحذر السديس من "الانخراط والانجراف خلف هذه الأعمال المشبوهة بأي وجه من الوجوه، أو التواصل بهذه الفئة الضالة الإرهابية أو بمن يمت لهم بصلة

http://arabi21.com/story/1013255/السديس-يؤيد-مقاطعة-قطر-والالتزام-بقائمة-الإرهاب-الجديدة

شيوخ سلطة ، جميع علما المسلمين اليوم تابعين لمشروع دولي أو مشروج حزبي ، لا تجد النفاق فيه ، لا فرق بين هذا الشيخ والقرضاوي أو غيرهم .... كيف تدعي انك عالم مسلم صالح وتساند أعمال خارجا عن الاسلام من قبل الحكام .... أو متعصب لي حزب أو دولة .... هذا ليست أوصاف مسلم صالح ....
Don't post in Arabic.. it will be deleted like last time!

Are you kidding me?
Your picture include a adress from Netherland.
Your life is a lie.

Don't blame him, that is only the tip of the iceberg if you're getting your info from Defense Arab .... :rofl:

@Alithemoor1

All this fuss over a vegetable? o_O
Which is an Israeli product that could very well have been grown in a settlement in a land that is occupied. Remember that tiny detail? Also, it proves the hypocrisy of Qatar and its propaganda machine which constantly attacks other countries and accuses them of normalization with "the zionest enemy"

Don't post in Arabic.. it will be deleted like last time!

Only the Arabic language is suitable to point out hypocrisy, while English language allows for all kinds of loopholes to defend the indefensible. This is why I like writing criticisms in Arabic. It's a language that doesn't cater to propagandists....

Sure, resorting to ad hominem when the evidence smacks you in the face.

Evidence of what? Qatar has relations with Palestinians and also has diplomatic relations with Israel, that's not news to anyone man. Qatar tries urging Israel to accept two state solution, and has to deal with Israel when it ships diesel supplies or cement to Gaza.

Only the Arabic language is suitable to point out hypocrisy, while English language allows for all kinds of loopholes to defend the indefensible. This is why I like writing criticisms in Arabic. It's a language that doesn't cater to propagandists....
First, all the fuss is about a vegetable? Then I am wrong because I brought a picture from a website of which you disapprove? When cornered with evidence, you resort to ad hominem? Now, who is the hypocrite?

Evidence of what? Qatar has relations with Palestinians and also has diplomatic relations with Israel, that's not news to anyone man. Qatar tries urging Israel to accept two state solution, and has to deal with Israel when it ships diesel supplies or cement to Gaza.
Then why do you and others including the Qatari Aljazeera viciously attack other countries when they do the same?

First, all the fuss is about a vegetable? Then I am wrong because I brought a picture from a website of which you disapprove? When cornered with evidence, you resort to ad hominem? Now, who is the hypocrite?

You sound like a confused person, I don't deny Qatar has diplomatic contact with Israel. This isn't about Israel to me. And your photo was already debunked anyway, let alone your unsubstantiated claim that it originates from settlement territory. And I don't care about the site and its people who have push the most disgusting and effortless propaganda and baseless accusations there is.

Then why do you and others including the Qatari Aljazeera viciously attack other countries when they do the same?

Your disputes with other members here are not my business. And not sure what you mean by 'doing the same'? Qatar only relations with Israel currently involve seeking approval to allow construction material and infrastructure projects into Palestinian territory. It has cut trade ties with Israel since 2009. It supports a Palestinian reconciliation, unlike other Arab nations which want Hamas destroyed.

Qatar is not blockading Gaza like Sisi is or keeping the border crossing shut down almost at all times while Morsi had it open all times. Qatar did not announce unilateral ceasefire in 2014 conflict in Gaza without consulting Hamas and not meeting any Palestinian conditions in order to blame Hamas for further hostilities. Qatari media is pro-Palestinian by all means. Al Arabiya is not pro-Palestinian, only cares for Abbas staying in power. I only point out what is right or wrong, there are some stances that are good taken by these nations. I never attacked them for that.

Made a quick search and the problem is that there is no general named Tayyip Koraloğlu in Turkish army.
Oooops busted. Besides whoever fabricated this lie obviously doesnt know that the writing of surname as Koral Oglu is wrong. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom