What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

Ok the moor

Now bring some sources which tells us about Saudi-Emirati involvement in massacring Libyan people.

?????
Bro, no source. We have done it for sure :D
Israel is happy to see this conflict which maybe will lead to elimination of Hamas. However only in their wet dreams LOL
Cute, an Iranian talking about massacres and financing of terror. Your country perfected that to an art.

Cute, an Iranian talking about massacres and financing of terror. Your country perfected that to an art.
Thanks for accusation as the 1000th time. But just forgot to mention the name of Syria.
We are fighting ISIS and Al-Nusra in Syria, two groups that displaced 5 millions of our Syrian brothers and sisters, killed almost 450,000 of them in cold blood. Sold their women in their filthy slave markets, beheaded their men in the name of Islam. May Allah curse those animals and their supporters.
I wish we had boundaries with Libya too, only in that case we could help them and save them from USA's creatures.

?????
Israel is happy to see this conflict which maybe will lead to elimination of Hamas. However only in their wet dreams LOL
الميرة in the background is the name of a Qatari Supermarket chain.

CY6cJAN.png

?????
The Palestinian Issue is finished

This is the opinion of the Israeli political advisor to Tamim, the Emir of Qatar

There is no country called Palestine, and it is the creation of colonialism ..!

The Palestinian Issue is finished

This is the opinion of the Israeli political advisor to Tamim, the Emir of Qatar

There is no country called Palestine, and it is the creation of colonialism ..!

He is such an idiot.
But as far as i remember, Hamas has it's political office in Qatar located in Doha. Qatar's stance means that they want to protect Hamas for now. However i am not sure about the future, if pressures destroy their resistance, Hamas will be asked to leave Qatar. Our support for Qatar is support for Hamas nowadays. That guy cannot represent the majority of Qatari sh'ab.

CY6cJAN.png
Would search about that, thanks for sharing that image. It's source is not reliable for me :)

He is such an idiot.
But as far as i remember, Hamas has it's political office in Qatar located in Doha. Qatar's stance means that they want to protect Hamas for now. However i am not sure about the future, if pressures destroy their resistance, Hamas will be asked to leave Qatar. Our support for Qatar is support for Hamas nowadays. That guy cannot represent the majority of Qatari sh'ab.

Would search about that, thanks for sharing that image. It's source is not reliable for me :)
Qatar provides support to the most radical elements in the conflict and has been attacking moderate factions or groups and accusing them of having relations with Israel when themselves host the biggest US base in the region and have had peachy relations with Isreal since 1995.

Qatar provides support to the most radical elements in the conflict and has been attacking moderate factions or groups and accusing them of having relations with Israel when themselves host the biggest US base in the region and have had peachy relations with Isreal since 1995.
True, but for now they are supporting Hamas. The most important factor for IRGC and our leadership.
We will support any pro-Palestine and anti Israel elements, even if they have stabbed us in the past.

CY6cJAN.png

If that store is in Qatar, then there is some little problem.
if that store is outside of Qatar than for your picture i will you a big LOL..

True, but for now they are supporting Hamas. The most important factor for IRGC and our leadership.
We will support any pro-Palestine and anti Israel elements, even if they have stabbed us in the past.
Hamas is leaving Qatar.. just follow the news..
That guy on the video Bashara or what ever his name is is a special consultant to the Emir of Qatar.. it shows once again the duplicity of the Qatari policies.. On one hand they show their support to Hamas and provide its leaders a shelter, and on the other hand they have a Usraeli knesset member who denies the existence of Palestine as a highly placed consultant to the Emir..add to it a Usraeli embassy and all what it implies..

Israeli products are filling the Qatari markets. #Qatar

السعودية الحدث‏ @ALHADATH_KSA

Why is it a problem.. Qatar has a Usraeli Embassy in Doha..

Look at the picture exacxtly. You will see a adress from Netherland.
"Jogchem van der Houtweg 13"
It is a small supermarket for arab community in Holland.

:rofl:

Hamas is leaving Qatar.. just follow the news..
That guy on the video Bashara or what ever his name is is a special consultant to the Emir of Qatar.. it shows once again the duplicity of the Qatari policies.. On one hand they show their support to Hamas and provide its leaders a shelter, and on the other hand they have a Usraeli knesset member who denies the existence of Palestine as a highly placed consultant to the Emir..add to it a Usraeli embassy and all what it implies..

Israeli products are filling the Qatari markets. #Qatar

السعودية الحدث‏ @ALHADATH_KSA

Why is it a problem.. Qatar has a Usraeli Embassy in Doha..

Stop with this 'Usraeli' stuff my friend. Your country and every other country in the region has US embassies and some of them strategic ties with the US. The US is an influential country, and that will not change. None of us mind relations with the US, we just prefer US have a fair approach to the I/P conflict. It's not blasphemy to have ties with the US.

Hamas is not leaving Qatar either.

EDIT: This stuff with the US needs to stop, whether you have ties with the US or not, doesn't make one better or worse as Muslims or against Islam. In my opinion, every regime in this region whether has ties with US or not are not ideal Muslims. You are all as hypocritical as each other and need to stop pretending to be morally superior to one another.

Look at the picture exacxtly. You will see a adress from Netherland.
"Jogchem van der Houtweg 13"
It is a small supermarket for arab community in Holland.

:rofl:
Where did you pull this lie from? lol

Almeera is a big Hypermarket and Super Market chain and they have no outlets in any place other than Qatar. Here from their website:

"
Al%20Meera%20Branch%20962x300.jpg

What Al Meera Consumers Goods has accomplished to satisfy its clients in the past few years is a result of its commitment to the strategic goals that put the provision of sustainable services on top of all primacies.

Al Meera board members have a central role in maintaining the company’s growth and expansion. Through partnerships and successful strategies, our position in the market has enhanced and we took a leading place in the retail sector in Qatar. The strategic plan of the company accomplished big success, well evidenced by the growth and development figures.

Al Meera supermarket works hard to implement its slogan to be “Your Favourite Neighbourhood Retailer”. We build new branches to exist in all places so that every customer stays close to Al Meera wherever in Qatar. The expansion plan will benefit all, customers and stakeholders alike. Al Meera currently has 41 branches in Qatar, and in order to achieve a wider spread that satisfies its customers, new branches are already opened during the year 2015 in Muraikh, Azizia, Muaither, Thakhira, Jeryan Njeima, Al Wakra 2, Al Wajba, Al Thumama, Rawdat Ekdeem as well as a branch at a rented property in the Gulf Mall.

Al Meera is working in its full potential to get the construction phase of its 14 malls. The malls will be opening, according to four innovative designs, in Sailiya North, Umm Salal Ali, Leabaib 1, Leabaib 2, Bu Sidra, Al Wakra3, Rawdat Aba El-Heran, Azghawa, Al Khor, Um Qarn, Rawdat Al Hamama, Jeryan Junaihat, Al Sailiya, and Ain Khaled.

Our supermarket chain consists of 14 branches in Doha and 18 other branches in: Hyatt Plaza (Géant Hypermarket), Muraikh, Muaither, Al Azizia, Jeriyan Nejaima, Wajba, Rawdat Ekdeem, Gulf Mall, Abu Nakhla, Beverly Hills, Mamoora, Gharafat Al Rayan, Al Jumailiya, Azaghwa, Al Murra, Al Shahaniya Barwa Mesaimeer and Al Sailiya. Seven branches outside Doha are also distributed in all areas giving easy access to all residents everywhere: Al Ghuwairiya, Al Thakhira, Al Shamal, Al Kaaban, Al Wakra, and Sealine, in addition to 2 branches in residential compounds.

At Al Meera we believe that renewing is a major part of the development process that the market requires. In our endeavor to gain our customers loyalty, we always try to surprise them with all what serves their own shopping experience. Malls meet the customers’ demands the most, as the facilities provided offer him the chance to buy daily consuming materials and enjoy comprehensive shopping experience, surrounded by restaurants, cafes, bookstores and other commercial spaces. For this reason, we continue executing our plans in transferring to the new innovative concept in partnership with international dedicated institutions, in order to build new modern branches that meet the Qatari market requirements."

http://www.almeera.com.qa/our-stores/al-meera-supermarkets-and-hypermarkets

What a stupid lie! lol

Stop with this 'Usraeli' stuff my friend. Your country and every other country in the region has US embassies and some of them strategic ties with the US. The US is an influential country, and that will not change. None of us mind relations with the US, we just prefer US have a fair approach to the I/P conflict. It's not blasphemy to have ties with the US.

Hamas is not leaving Qatar either.

EDIT: This stuff with the US needs to stop, whether you have ties with the US or not, doesn't make one better or worse as Muslims or against Islam. In my opinion, every regime in this region whether has ties with US or not are not ideal Muslims. You are all as hypocritical as each other and need to stop pretending to be morally superior to one another.
Who's talking about the US, I even lived there for a while with a lot of friends in California, Florida, NY and Washington DC, I am talking about an illegal entity attached to the US and acts as its proxy..

Back
Top Bottom