What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

Turkish supply is voluntarily or they will bill Qatari later ?

turkey should milk them till the hump is dry.

Didn't I say that it is the "fossil fuel jealousy" which is captivating your mind? Man, get just over it and don't keep embarrassing yourself and your original nation.

Didn't I say that it is the "fossil fuel jealousy" which is captivating your mind? Man, get just over it and don't keep embarrassing yourself and your original nation.

hey usa gets to milk you, you dont mind, so why not, other muslims countries milk you it all about ummah.
we also dont mind if uncle saudi sits down and has dinner with israel and usa while burning down neighbouring muslims countries. All i am saying is since in these modern times, ummah is about interest rather than brotherhood, why not make the most of it for our self interest.

you talking about embarassing ? saudis dont have honour, shame and are embarassment, They are constant humilation for muslims world. isnt saudi king planning to go to russia to have talks, is iran on the hit list?

hey usa gets to milk you, you dont mind, so why not, other muslims countries milk you it all about ummah.
we also dont mind if uncle saudi sits down and has dinner with israel and usa while burning down neighbouring muslims countries. All i am saying is since in these modern times, ummah is about interest rather than brotherhood, why not make the most of it for our self interest.

you talking about embarassing ? saudis dont have honour, shame and are embarassment, They are constant humilation for muslims world. isnt saudi king planning to go to russia to have talks, is iran on the hit list?

You don't give a damn about Ummah. Your heartburn is all caused by the immense revenues of the GCC fossil fuel reserves, which won't likely end before your death. If it was for you, you would just burn all the oil and gas in a single day so you can finally heal that endless heartburn.

You don't give a damn about Ummah. Your heartburn is all caused by the immense revenues of the GCC fossil fuel reserves, which won't likely end before your death. If it was for you, you would just burn all the oil and gas in a single day so you can heal that endless heartburn.

my son why would i be jealous. pakistan has CPEC but that give middle eastern oil gulf a heart attack.
what about when we said NO to yemen, gulf oil countries start to make threats, i wonder what the threats ment isis? expelling pakistanis workers?. Now saudis trying to dictate qatar and lecture on about terrorism when saudis are the biggest funder of terrorism, syria?, libya? iraq? afghanistan? pakistan? iran is next.

you do know 9/11 were saudis not afghanis, iraqis.

saudis steal wealth of their citizens while some of them dont even have clean drinking water.

my son why would i be jealous. pakistan has CPEC but that give middle eastern oil gulf a heart attack.
what about when we said NO to yemen, gulf oil countries start to make threats, i wonder what the threats ment isis? expelling pakistanis workers?. Now saudis trying to dictate qatar and lecture on about terrorism when saudis are the biggest funder of terrorism, syria?, libya? iraq? afghanistan? pakistan? iran is next.

you do know 9/11 were saudis not afghanis, iraqis.

saudis steal wealth of their citizens while some of them dont even have clean drinking water.

Hardly anyone of us care to know the basics about Pakistan and its own political affairs, let alone that we know anything about CPEC. Can't you just keep yourself busy with Pakstian's own internal problems? See please a solution for the US drones butchering your own citizens, and then spare some time for the ME political problems.

Hardly anyone of us care to know the basics about Pakistan and its own political affairs, let alone that we know anything about CPEC. Can't you just keep yourself busy with Pakstian's own internal problems? See please a solution for the US drones butchering your own citizens, and then spare some time for the ME political problems.

i was talking about self interest for turkey then you replied to me.

You don't care about Turkey's self interest. You just want the other side to be milked dry financially for you to calm down.

i said i was talking about turkey's interest what is there to care about. Are you fasting ? if not drink water or go out get some fresh air , it is hot these days.

You intentionally write wrong translation!
Where did you bring this thought from, the Turkish websites says it in different words and the meaning is the same.. so go cry somewhere else please..

Turkey has invested in somalia to help the war-torn country stabilize and is greatly welcomed by the somali people.the most popular name for somali boys is erdogan and istanbul respectively.
Istanbul is really given as a name for boys? :what:

Turkish supply is voluntarily or they will bill Qatari later ?
Lol Qatar is one of the richest nations in the world they dont need charity. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom