What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

BreakingNews: Mauritania cuts ties with Qatar

Jordan downgraded its diplomatic representative in Qatar and closed Aljazeera office in Jordan

Moroccan airline stops all flight going from/to Qatar.

I'm pretty sure Libya also cut ties with Qatar as well. If this goes on Qatar is royally f*****.

I'm pretty sure Libya also cut ties with Qatar as well. If this goes on Qatar is royally f*****.

There is a dictator in Libya leading the fight against the UN recognized gov't, the move is primarily symbolic. Qatar will fair off fine if it has the patience. The popular support is with them and the MB, regardless of what people may read on Arabic forums or news pages. Those people on Arabic defense forums are mostly pro-regime people, since they ban everyone who isn't, and they don't represent the Arab majority. They are also either really stupid or pathological liars. I'm reading some of their posts, and they've blamed Qatar for deaths of Emirate soldiers in Yemen, spreading a rumor that Qatar was invading and going to annex Bahrain in Ramadan, and a lot of other gibberish I don't want to get into it.

DBqYCHtXcAATspG.jpg

Last edited:
Libya..it is already done!

There is a dictator in Libya leading the fight against the UN recognized gov't, the move is primarily symbolic. Qatar will fair off fine if it has the patience. The popular support is with them and the MB, regardless of what people may read on Arabic forums or news pages. Those people on Arabic defense forums are mostly pro-regime people, since they ban everyone who isn't, and they don't represent the Arab majority. They are also either really stupid or pathological liars. I'm reading some of their posts, and they've blamed Qatar for deaths of Emirate soldiers in Yemen, spreading a rumor that Qatar was invading and going to annex Bahrain in Ramadan, and a lot of other gibberish I don't want to get into it.
Political analyst: Qatar will not be able to withstand two weeks because of the boycott

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
300 billion dollars .. losses of Qatar if the withdrawal of the organization of the World Cup

http://www.moheet.com/2017/06/06/2601091/300-مليار-دولار-خسائر-قطر-حال-سحب-تنظيم-ال.html

Qatar Liberation Front urges army to intervene to save their country from "Al Hamad"

41596-3.jpg

Just the second day of the sanctions and there is already a Qatar Liberation Front..

Libya..it is already done!

Political analyst: Qatar will not be able to withstand two weeks because of the boycott

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
300 billion dollars .. losses of Qatar if the withdrawal of the organization of the World Cup

http://www.moheet.com/2017/06/06/2601091/300-مليار-دولار-خسائر-قطر-حال-سحب-تنظيم-ال.html

Qatar will be fine, it's better to have Qatar represent moderate Sunni Islamists in the region. Otherwise if that is taken away from them, expect an Arab Spring 2.0 in the region.

Usrael will do anything to get close to KSA, but no chance, no way, no one asked for their backing .. this is not their business at all.. 2 days ago they were best friends with Qatar and today they are with KSA against Qatar!!!

Qatar will be fine, it's better to have Qatar represent moderate Sunni Islamists in the region. Otherwise if that is taken away from them, expect an Arab Spring 2.0 in the region.
UAE and Egypt are also moderate Sunni Muslims, KSA is on its way to more moderation, plus many other Arab nations..aren't they Muslims already to need Islamists who just call for reinforcing the Sharia without really thinking about moderation..

Because this will open the way for Usrael to invade Gaza. They are in the same front but making fun with Muslim masses.
But if they do it, Hezbollah will not stay silent in this case.
If Qatar resists, Gaza will remain safe for sake of our Sunni brothers but if they give up, a great war is coming. We must use this chance to wipe Israel off the map. I hope Just like Pakistan, Egypt stands and watches the annihilation of Usrael.

Qatar will not be able to resist, but the good news is that a Qatari change of government or even (unlikely though) a political U-Turn of the current regime will not affect Gaza, because that is not the issue at all.. Gazans will resist anyway, if anyone tries to get rid of Hamas, they will dissolve and come back with another name.. or merge with other Palestinian organisations..

UAE and Egypt are also moderate Sunni Muslims, KSA is on its way to more moderation, plus many other Arab nations..aren't they Muslims already to need Islamists who just call for reinforcing the Sharia without really thinking about moderation..

I'm not referring to the people, the people in Egypt, UAE and KSA are religious. The governments have a political approach not influenced by Islam. Moderate Sunni Islamist movements have an approach influenced by Islam. Extreme Islamists like Al Qaeda and ISIS don't have concept of democracy, human rights, etc.... they will go above and beyond to implement their objectives. I personally see the MB as better political alternative than the rest of the regimes in the region. Because they are fair to the people and endorse their causes, and for most part do not have double standards. You don't see MB officials on vacation on Yachts with women and booze onboard while preaching Islam back at home, for example. You see them imprisoned unjustly by these regimes.

There is nothing likable about these regimes. They keep talking about 'security' and what not, the MB does not threaten their security in any way. Hamas did nothing to Saudi Arabia and yet we see this statement from the Saudi minister. That is injustice and any 'moderate Muslim' will oppose that position if he/she really believes in Islamic ideals. Islamic ideals and principles are pretty straightforward. So these strange positions mean that that Muslim is in the wrong, he is still a Muslim, but is in the wrong. And it has to be recognized as that.

Qatar will not be able to resist, but the good news is that a Qatari change of government or even (unlikely though) a political U-Turn of the current regime will not affect Gaza, because that is not the issue at all.. Gazans will resist anyway, if anyone tries to get rid of Hamas, they will dissolve and come back with another name.. or merge with other Palestinian organisations..

How is it not an issue if one of the conditions to resolve the diplomatic crisis is to expel Hamas and not provide funding to it or Gaza as long as it is not in control? Hamas won't go away, but that doesn't change the reality of the war on the Palestinian resistance by these regimes. Even if some Arabs are pro-regimes, how can you be proud of this. There are no achievements these regimes bring forth to the people. Besides promising 'security' and fight against 'terrorism' which we clearly see is it war on all political opposition. And then concept of family rule, let me tell you if any family came out in Palestine and declared themselves as rulers over us, we would eradicate that whole family. It's fine to me if others tolerate that rule, but why is this clown in the UAE running his mouth 24/7 against Hamas when we have nothing to do with this clown who is only prince or whatever he is because of this family rule, it makes no sense.

Qatar Liberation Front urges army to intervene to save their country from "Al Hamad"

Qatar Liberation Front..

Another saudi terrorist outfit. This statement manufactured by saudis to occupy Qatar and loot their resources. Saudis has overdue ransom to be paid to Trump but does not have much money left.

Back
Top Bottom