What's new

Saudi will now teach Ramayan and Mahabharat in school.

Media falsely reports Ramayana, Mahabharata to be taught in Saudi Arabian schools​

On April 16, Nation World News and propaganda website OpIndia Hindi published an article stating that under Saudi Arabia’s ‘Vision-2030’ students are being taught the history and culture of other countries, including Ramayana and Mahabharata, as part of cultural courses. Both the articles also displayed a set of ‘fill in the blanks’ questions on the Indian sub-continent as part of the course. One of the questions says that India’s two greatest epic ‘poems’ are Ramayana and Mahabharata.

These reports also carry a tweet by Saudi Arabia resident Nouf Al Marwaai. She is the founder of the Arab Yoga Foundation and was awarded the Padma Shri in 2018. Marwaai posted the images of the same ‘fill in the blanks’ questionnaire and wrote, “Saudi Arabia’s new vision-2030 and syllabus will help build a future that is inclusive, liberal, and tolerant. The screenshot of my son’s school exam today in the book of social studies includes concepts and history of Hinduism, Buddhism, Ramayana, Karma, Mahabharata, and Dharma. I enjoyed helping him study.” It has gained over 2,000 retweets since April 15.

ABP News posted this claim on its Instagram account, where it gained about 66,000 likes. The East Coast Daily article was tweeted by BJP supporter Amrita Bhinder and party member Major Surendra Poonia (Retd). Their tweets gained about 3,000 retweets cumulatively. Several Facebook pages shared the claim and gathered several thousand likes. They include verified page Laughing Colours (32,000 likes), Engineering Bro (24,000 likes), Dear Crush (18,000 likes) and Idiotic Minds (5,600 likes).

I was about to ring supreme leader Khomeini to report the matter , so that iran can kick Saudi rear end even more.
But the news looks all made up. Damn it.

Media falsely reports Ramayana, Mahabharata to be taught in Saudi Arabian schools​

On April 16, Nation World News and propaganda website OpIndia Hindi published an article stating that under Saudi Arabia’s ‘Vision-2030’ students are being taught the history and culture of other countries, including Ramayana and Mahabharata, as part of cultural courses. Both the articles also displayed a set of ‘fill in the blanks’ questions on the Indian sub-continent as part of the course. One of the questions says that India’s two greatest epic ‘poems’ are Ramayana and Mahabharata.

These reports also carry a tweet by Saudi Arabia resident Nouf Al Marwaai. She is the founder of the Arab Yoga Foundation and was awarded the Padma Shri in 2018. Marwaai posted the images of the same ‘fill in the blanks’ questionnaire and wrote, “Saudi Arabia’s new vision-2030 and syllabus will help build a future that is inclusive, liberal, and tolerant. The screenshot of my son’s school exam today in the book of social studies includes concepts and history of Hinduism, Buddhism, Ramayana, Karma, Mahabharata, and Dharma. I enjoyed helping him study.” It has gained over 2,000 retweets since April 15.

ABP News posted this claim on its Instagram account, where it gained about 66,000 likes. The East Coast Daily article was tweeted by BJP supporter Amrita Bhinder and party member Major Surendra Poonia (Retd). Their tweets gained about 3,000 retweets cumulatively. Several Facebook pages shared the claim and gathered several thousand likes. They include verified page Laughing Colours (32,000 likes), Engineering Bro (24,000 likes), Dear Crush (18,000 likes) and Idiotic Minds (5,600 likes).

Pajeets have a huge inferiority complex that results in such lies. They make up stories to seek validation for their absurd customs and practices.

Indians are the biggest bullshit mongers in the world, but they are also the biggest bullshit consumers in the world

They love fantasy history, Fantasy events

But also to larp as Muslims, Muslim girls/women and then to bullshit and circle jerk amongst themselves about 5000 year Indians kulchaar

A ridiculous people that you should never trust because of the delusions they have

I am not bothered by the validity of this news source etc. So what if the Saudis were to introduce a "world cultures/religions" class and the Hindu religious practices were covered in it? Even Pakistani children could benefit from such things (we have Hindus, Christians, Parsis etc.) Growing up and attending convent schools among others opened up my mind to how my Christian and Parsi friends viewed their religion.

It never hurts to learn more about others. This goes all the more when you have conflict with them.

These mothetfuckers are obsessed making up fairytales to beg for acceptance from us Muslims

Who the **** wants to learn about that hocus pocus bollocks
They should actually find out what the whole world is taught about these penis worshipping motherfuckers

I am not bothered by the validity of this news source etc. So what if the Saudis were to introduce a "world cultures/religions" class and the Hindu religious practices were covered in it? Even Pakistani children could benefit from such things (we have Hindus, Christians, Parsis etc.) Growing up and attending convent schools among others opened up my mind to how my Christian and Parsi friends viewed their religion.

It never hurts to learn more about others. This goes all the more when you have conflict with them.
A very sane voice of reason from you, I do believe most of are tolerant and can get along well, there will be friction occasionally but over a longer term they will be resolved.

Not just Pakistanis kids but all will benefit from understanding about each other's beliefs.

Let the silent majority have a voice and eliminate thee extremist voices in society, cheers!

We do need lessons to understand these mushrikeen better, goa mauta etc included

People need to learn about quantum physics (magic), cause-effect (karma), and psychology (spiritualism).

These are very basic knowledge to understand how the universe is working.

It's too bad that many people believe such things as superstition.

Back
Top Bottom