What's new

Saudi Prince in Night Club spend one million dollar

Grow up guys.
the money could be riyals or dirhams or maybe fake just to promote a certain stereotype.

and pakistani's look up to these people, they deserve what they get!!!!

they keep YOU ignorant whilst they practice the OPPOSITE of what they preach.

Whothe f...k says tht?:angry:
People respect the land where Prophet Mohammad PBUH was born..and respect the arabs as brothers just like iranians,malaysians,indonesians etc........ Thts wat our religion tells us.

Your point is not valid in this case. SA is a country which beheads people for prostitution, drug abuse and homosexuality. But the people who head the government are involved in these acts.

so??

that's their leader. why are we getting so frustrated?

so??

that's their leader. why are we getting so frustrated?

Do you have the track record of commenting only on threads related to India or what ever country you belong to? If you don't care about a topic you can refrain from posting anything.

I just found it funny that a country that projects itself as a beacon of puritan islam is ruled by people who do everything against their religious teachings.

Stop commenting on people and look it all yourself. You spend money too which is totally unneccessbary and bogus things. You don't realize this but ask others.so my advice is yea sheik apni apni dekah.

he spent one million dollar, because he can afford it,

as if you normal people do not go into strip/dance clubs to get drunk and spend the money you can afford for your entertainments there.

His tag that says rich saudi is the bone of contention here,
aw we not so rich common Bigots.

ohhhhh
jabi tou saudi k log bhi ese hain

is it me or any one else see an indian sitting besides the girl aswell?
must be the sheikhs chaplooooos :D

Lol yeah

Not to mention the lady's voice and music are terrible. Though who cares let them indulge in decadent behavior.

who the leaker is weighs more than 1 million euros for sure.
we have to ask us this question as well: why do some fetish lovers in the world who always love to "expose" how saudi would spend their money? I guess they are not saudis, hardly any muslims.

lol yeah its nice if we have money with chicks and a bar . agy peechy ki koi fiker na ho hahahahhaah. man its his money whatever he done with it . its his problem not ours. BTW if you give me 100mn$ i will die because of thinking were to waste money. ya over ayashi kerny se mar jaoon ga.

DUDE!
Thats the amount i lent him last week!

why you guys dont follow the system i told you when you give him money take his signatures but you give him without any prove . hell my account department is lazy . now what i will do if he never give me back this amount ?????:hitwall:

now deliver this my little amount to bank and take pepers for god sake

millions-of-dollars.jpg

why you guys dont follow the system i told you when you give him money take his signatures but you give him without any prove . hell my account department is lazy . now what i will do if he never give me back this amount ?????:hitwall:

Dont worry IK, I will pay you back, its just cothing in front of me ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom