What's new

Saudi makes Abaya compulsory for women on Hajj

Hijaz is dead. It was killed by Saud family when they were conspiring with Colonel Lawrence (a homosexual who never married) from British Intelligence to finish off Caliphate as part of Zionists plans. Check your history. Fahad, no Fahad, does not matter. Saud family brought homosexual foreign forces on that land who were fornicating next to Islam's holiest sites. We know all about it. You can not hide. Even today those forces have bases there.

iraq_surround5_map485.gif

Again with you and selective knowledge. Lawerence came to the hashmite kingdom of the hijaz in the 1910s not to Saudis. The hash mite Kingdom is now Jordan not Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has no US base in Saudi Arabia except one which is al-iskan village manned by some 60 americans only controlling the patriot who will be kicked out soon since the new deals forced the US to train Saudis to operate them.

Again review your history Sauds only came to the hijaz in the 1920s long after WW1 was over. Go search it yourself. Do not throw half assed accusations around without first researching. As a half Turkish myself I thought the same things you did but I read and researched myself to seek the truth.

It seems that the Wahabi princes use Mecca and Madinah, two of the most revered sites to Muslims, as a kind of bargain chip or club, to promote their ideology -- Perhaps Mecca and Madinah should be administered by a committee composed of professionals, religious scholars and ordinary persons from Muslim majority countries - this would help to keep the influence of the Wahabi princes at bay and allow Muslims a measure of peace and respite from the Wahabi princes and their imposition of their ideology on Muslims.

That is because he does not want to accept that Saud family is corrupt and in the pocket of Americans. He is always defending their wrong actions.

Insee King Abdullah as the best thing to happen to this country and to hell with the rest of the family but I have great respect for that man and his visions he is the Saudi ruler to come to KSA since King Faisal.

what is wrong with wearing it ?

Remember you are going to HAJJ for ALLAH and if you don't wanna stand by the rules its better to remain where you are.

Insee King Abdullah as the best thing to happen to this country and to hell with the rest of the family but I have great respect for that man and his visions he is the Saudi ruler to come to KSA since King Faisal.

The man is like 150 years old standing next to a grave. People put their faith and hope on ideologies and not an old guy. Also every Muslim knows that Saud family conspired with British to finish off the Khilafa. That is the simple truth. Why do you think British gave the throne to Sauds after Sykes Picot plans. Saud family members were even travelling with Colonel Lawrence of British Intelligence and getting his orders.

The man is like 150 years old standing next to a grave. People put their faith and hope on ideologies and not an old guy. Also every Muslim knows that Saud family conspired with British to finish off the Khilafa. That is the simple truth. Why do you think British gave the throne to Sauds after Sykes Picot plans. Saud family members were even travelling with Colonel Lawrence of British Intelligence and getting his orders.

Yes I fear the day he dies aswell but your truths as I have showed you before are not truths at all. More like common misconceptions.

"In December, the British government (started early 1915) attempted to cultivate favor with Ibn Saud via its secret agent, Captain William Shakespear, but this was abandoned after Shakespear's death at the Battle of Jarrab. Instead, the British transferred support to Ibn Saud's rival Sharif Hussein bin Ali, leader of the Hejaz, with whom the Saudis were almost constantly at war. Lord Kitchener also appealed to Hussein bin Ali, Sharif of Mecca for assistance in the conflict and Hussein wanted political recognition in return."

The British actually supported Saud's family enemy. Not Saud's family.

longbrained and mosamania stick to the topic. Don't discuss history of Saudi Arabia and Ottoman Empire here.

All this Saudi-is-holy-great reminds me of this recent story:

Mecca for the rich: Islam's holiest site 'turning into Vegas' - Middle East, World - The Independent

At least the pilgrims will see the ugly, giant clock.

Pg-32-meccagraphic_650644a.jpg

go-makkah-hajj-oumra-er8801-women-hajjjpg.jpg

In hajj women wear abayas anyway.

The ahram is worn for the Hajj. Don't women move around the area in their dress, i.e not-abaya otherwise? Saudi is forcing women to wear Abayas in areas where the abaya compulsion wasn't enforced before.

Have had enough of Saudi bullshit. Our women should be free to wear what they wear in Pakistan. We don't need to learn from Saudis on what and how to wear.

Remember you are going to HAJJ for ALLAH and if you don't wanna stand by the rules its better to remain where you are.

Fantastic statement - now the Wahabi princes create rules for Allah

longbrained and mosamania stick to the topic.

All this Saudi-is-holy-great reminds me of this recent story:

Mecca for the rich: Islam's holiest site 'turning into Vegas' - Middle East, World - The Independent

At least the pilgrims will see the ugly, giant clock.

The ahram is worn for the Hajj. Don't women move around the area in their dress, i.e not-abaya otherwise? Saudi is forcing women to wear Abayas in areas where the abaya compulsion wasn't enforced before.

Have had enough of Saudi bullshit. Our women should be free to wear what they wear in Pakistan. We don't need to learn from Saudis on what and how to wear.

I agree with you that this rule is stupid and should be abolished. And I don't support it in anyways shape or form abbyas should not be inforced at all to begin with. But the hotels and the giant ugly clock is for the 5 million pilgrims who come to Saudi Arabia each year and in need for some place to live. Unless you want them to sleep in the street which is will their choice I don't see your point.

I agree with you that this rule is stupid and should be abolished. And I don't support it in anyways shape or form abbyas should not be inforced at all to begin with. But the hotels and the giant ugly clock is for the 5 million pilgrims who come to Saudi Arabia each year and in need for some place to live. Unless you want them to sleep in the street which is will their choice I don't see your point.

There are hotels, then there are luxury hotels. Don't think most pilgrims are staying in luxury hotels.

There are hotels, then there are luxury hotels. Don't think most pilgrims are staying in luxury hotels.

I was born in Makkah and I have a big part of my family living in Makkah. There are lots of kinds if hotels in Makkah all kinds actually. People also because hotels are usually full rent their homes to pilgrims and vacate it to live with other family members. There is hotel shortage and only vertical growth will supply this demand. The clock tower itself has one of the cheapest rooms in Makkah as well as the most expensive.

its not about being wrong or right. its about forcing something on someone. Most Muslims all over the world are furious with the French burqa ban on the grounds that it interferes with a persons freedom to do as he pleases, yet when it comes to the Saudis forcing something on the populace of another country, they seem to be okay with it. double standards?

This is part of the reforms king Abdullah set in motion to modernize our nation. The cleric who opposed this is not jobless I hope the same treatment happens to the ones who made this law too.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

its not about being wrong or right. its about forcing something on someone. Most Muslims all over the world are furious with the French burqa ban on the grounds that it interferes with a persons freedom to do as he pleases, yet when it comes to the Saudis forcing something on the populace of another country, they seem to be okay with it. double standards?

I agree with you the veil choice should be totally left for the woman to decide just like men growing beard.

Back
Top Bottom