What's new

Saudi industry to produce THAAD air defense subsystems

Maybe after Usrael accepts the two states solution.. despite the Palestinians have nothing to offer in regard to military affairs.. it is a question of principle..the ball is in the US and its lackey Usrael..

I know that this is all about politics and PR (KSA being the Qibla of Islam and main proponent of the Arab Peace Initiative) but right now it is not Israeli-sponsored terrorist groups that are threatening KSA or launching ballistic missiles at it but that of a supposed brotherly Muslim nation and neighbor in Iran. The same brotherly Muslim neighbor is creating trouble in other Arab nations (Iraq and Yemen and previously in Bahrain before this was dealt with) as well. Ironically only in war-torn ones as their influence is non-existent in stable Arab nations and Arab nations with no Shia minorities. Just saying.

I have never seen any Israelis hating KSA either but I cannot say the same about Iranians in regards to Arabs. PDF is a good example of this.

Russia weapons may be good on paper but under perform during the actual war. Never trust any Russia weapons. They are a piece of junk.

Obviously THAAD is superior to the S-400. Even the specs confirm this. If the S-400 was better than THAAD, KSA would not have chosen the THAAD. Not all Russian weapons are trash but a lot are indeed outdated/ineffective/overrated.

Last edited:
I know that this is all about politics and PR (KSA being the Qibla of Islam and main proponent of the Arab Peace Initiative) but right now it is not Israeli-sponsored terrorist groups that are threatening KSA or launching ballistic missiles at it but that of a supposed brotherly Muslim nation and neighbor in Iran. The same brotherly Muslim neighbor is creating trouble in other Arab nations (Iraq and Yemen and previously in Bahrain before this was dealt with) as well. Ironically only in war-torn ones as their influence is non-existent in stable Arab nations and Arab nations with no Shia minorities. Just saying.

I have never seen any Israelis hating KSA either but I cannot say the same about Iranians in regards to Arabs. PDF is a good example of this.
This is KSA's Islamic and fair principle of justice.. it has nothing to do with PR..

Iran is obviously a problem ..and it is being solved actuall.. KSA and Iran just held a meeting in Iraq a few days ago.. it is a 5th meeting between the two..

If they develop official relations with Israel (ideally when a two-state solution emerges), they should be working together. A lot to gain here from military cooperation to technology such as desalination, agriculture, combat of desertification etc. Cousins working together. Don't forget that over half of Israeli's population is composed of Jews from Arab countries, including modern-day KSA. Jews are our closest kin as Muslims. I believe in Jewish-Muslim cooperation. There is no innate hatred among both IMO. Rather the opposite.

Is it not about high time to spend your time, money, energy on more useful things than hatred, wars etc.?
KSA already has most of these technologies you have mentioned.. and more..

KSA has no hatred against the Jews per se.. but Zionists are another category that is not to be trusted ..if you want the truth..

This is KSA's Islamic and fair principle of justice.. it has nothing to do with PR..

Iran is obviously a problem ..and it is being solved actuall.. KSA and Iran just held a meeting in Iraq a few days ago.. it is a 5th meeting between the two..

I mean it is PR in the sense of populistic political discourse. From a purely point of interests of a nation state, KSA should long ago have recognized Israel and formed close ties. One cannot deny this. That KSA has not done that is only a testament to its strong principles. I am not criticizing here, rather the opposite.

Sure, and do you really think that those talks will change anything on the ground? We have heard about those talks for years now. KSA had relatively cordial ties with Iran when Rafsanjani was the nominal head (all Iranian presidents are puppets of Khamenei and the IRGC that run the show) but how did that end? No matter what KSA or any other regional country does, Iran (the Mullah's in power) will always view that as not good enough.

The facts remain the same, Iran/Iranian proxies have hurt KSA 1000 times more than Israel has ever done. And Israel is supposedly the evil Zionist entity while Iran is a brotherly neighboring Muslim country.

Notice that I am not talking about the average Iranian people but their leaderships. I don't believe that the average Saudi Arabian and Iranian has any problem if anything hostility is pretty much one-sided (Iranian against Arabs) as you probably already know.

I mean it is PR in the sense of populistic political discourse. From a purely point of interests of a nation state, KSA should long ago have recognized Israel and formed close ties. One cannot deny this. That KSA has not done that is only a testament to its strong principles. I am not criticizing here, rather the opposite.

Sure, and do you really think that those talks will change anything on the ground? We have heard about those talks for years now. KSA had relatively cordial ties with Iran when Rafsanjani was the nominal head (all Iranian presidents are puppets of Khamenei and the IRGC that run the show) but how did that end? No matter what KSA or any other regional country does, Iran (the Mullah's in power) will always view that as not good enough.

The facts remain the same, Iran/Iranian proxies have hurt KSA 1000 times more than Israel has ever done. And Israel is supposedly the evil Zionist entity while Iran is a brotherly neighboring Muslim country.

Notice that I am not talking about the average Iranian people but their leaderships. I don't believe that the average Saudi Arabian and Iranian has any problem if anything hostility is pretty much one-sided (Iranian against Arabs) as you probably already know.
The Iranian problem is a religious problem that shouldn't exist in the first place.. they believe in Ali who was Sunni in the first place and fight against Sunnism.. what a contradiction.. it means only one thing .. that Iran hasn't gotten over its Farsi Persian past.. too bad.. most of its proxies are ignorant Arabs from Lebanon to Yemen that it took under its wings by financing them..

This Iranian proxy problem will be solved sooner or later.. the West in general likes this division in the Islamic ranks and encourages it to the utmost.. but Muslims today are not that stupid to play a game that is looser/looser and the West is the winner.. not possible anymore.. but if Iran against all odds persists in its current path of destabilizing the Arab world for the benifit _ of the West, itself and Usrael_ .. then war with Arabs is coming 10 years from now .. with no doubt about it..

@The SC

To be honest, when you read history, Arabs and Jews were never really enemies but rather closely connected peoples. Even during the Islamic Golden Age they worked together. The testament of this is that over half of all Israeli Jews today originate from Arab countries. Basically they are the same genetically as their Muslim Arab counterparts. Half of the geography described in the Torah is of Arab lands today.

My point is, that outside of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict there is really no reason for any animosity. Religiously, Judaism is by far the closest religion to Islam.

Another point here is that just because country x and y share the same religion, it does not mean that they cannot hurt each other greatly.

As of today and for many decades Israel has not hurt KSA. We cannot say the same thing about Iran which is a neighboring Muslim-majority country. Does that fact alone not give you something to think about?

So when taking all this into account and much more, why should KSA and Israel not work together for the benefit of both once a two-state solution has been found? As I wrote, a lot can be gained.

I am trying to look at this from a purely objective/pragmatic approach. I condemn Israeli violations of Palestinian land and Palestinian people. A two-state solution with pre-1967 borders is the only way forward in my view. But the reality on the ground is that 74 years of non-official ties have not changed anything on the ground. So with Israel existing, why not take advantage of it? Pragmatism and geopolitics. After all there are no permanent friends nor permanent enemies among nation states and politics. Even less so in today's dynamic and ever-changing world.

Anyway we are off-topic and we got carried away.:woot:

The Iranian problem is a religious problem that shouldn't exist in the first place.. they believe in Ali who was Sunni in the first place and fight against Sunnism.. what a contradiction.. it means only one thing .. that Iran hasn't gotten over its Farsi Persian past.. too bad.. most of its proxies are ignorant Arabs from Lebanon to Yemen that it took under its wings by financing them..

This Iranian proxy problem will be solved sooner or later.. the West in general likes this division in the Islamic ranks and encourages it to the utmost.. but Muslims today are not that stupid to play a game that is looser/looser and the West is the winner.. not possible anymore.. but if Iran against all odds persists in its current path of destabilizing the Arab world for the benifit _ of the West, itself and Usrael_ .. then war with Arabs is coming 10 years from now .. with no doubt about it..

@The SC

To be honest, when you read history, Arabs and Jews were never really enemies but rather closely connected peoples. Even during the Islamic Golden Age they worked together. The testament of this is that over half of all Israeli Jews today originate from Arab countries. Basically they are the same genetically as their Muslim Arab counterparts. Half of the geography described in the Torah is of Arab lands today.

My point is, that outside of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict there is really no reason for any animosity. Religiously, Judaism is by far the closest religion to Islam.

Another point here is that just because country x and y share the same religion, it does not mean that they cannot hurt each other greatly.

As of today and for many decades Israel has not hurt KSA. We cannot say the same thing about Iran which is a neighboring Muslim-majority country. Does that fact alone not give you something to think about?

So when taking all this into account and much more, why should KSA and Israel not work together for the benefit of both once a two-state solution has been found? As I wrote, a lot can be gained.

I am trying to look at this from a purely objective/pragmatic approach. I condemn Israeli violations of Palestinian land and Palestinian people. A two-state solution with pre-1967 borders is the only way forward in my view. But the reality on the ground is that 74 years of non-official ties have not changed anything on the ground. So with Israel existing, why not take advantage of it? Pragmatism and geopolitics. After all there are no permanent friends nor permanent enemies among nation states and politics. Even less so in today's dynamic and ever-changing world.

Anyway we are off-topic and we got carried away.:woot:
The pragmatic approach is that some Jewish tribes have betrayed even the prophet of Islam an tries to poison him despite a peace treaty with them..

During the Islamic Golden Age they were subject to the Islamic empire not to Zionisms and Crusaders..

One should be prudent in these matters..

Maybe after Usrael accepts the two states solution.. despite the Palestinians have nothing to offer in regard to military affairs.. it is a question of principle..the ball is in the US and its lackey Usrael..
Israel is the one offering the two state solution multiple times!

The Palestinians are not accepting such a solution, it would force them to stop committing terror attacks, the Palestinians want a one state solution in which Israel dissappears, accepting a two state solution would be a huge blow to their lies, since it would accept Israeli sovereignty over what they believe is their land.

@Beny Karachun @dani191

How does the Iron Dome and Arrow 3 compare to the Patriot and THAAD? Would Israel (some time in the future) be willing to export the Iron Dome and Arrow 3? Probably export of the Iron Dome is more likely than Arrow 3.

My understanding is that the Iron Dome is a cheaper version of Patriot but otherwise very similar specs.

THAAD can intercept missiles at Mach 8.2. What about Arrow 3? It is hypersonic as well but I have seen no precise data in this regard.
iron dome is diffrent from the pac 3 its sopose to intercept short range rockets and uavs arrow 3 is 2400 km range and should intercept in the space we need usa permision to sell it cause usa found alot of the project and it was jv with usa so it usa tech in it also

iron dome is diffrent from the pac 3 its sopose to intercept short range rockets and uavs arrow 3 is 2400 km range and should intercept in the space we need usa permision to sell it cause usa found alot of the project and it was jv with usa so it usa tech in it also

When/if KSA recognizes Israel officially and this supposed Arab NATO/Middle East NATO is formed (at least on paper), I think that KSA could have access to such Israeli-US produced weapons. It would require permanent peace and genuine cooperation which I think is a possibility once the two-state solution is established. Even if not, KSA cannot afford to be left out when everyone else around it recognizes Israel (mostly) and benefits from it. Look at all the help Israel gave Turkey in terms of military cooperation.

There is also the economic aspect. Tourists etc. 20% of Israel's population is Muslim, I am not sure if they are even allowed to make the Hajj or Umrah. It is all a potential gold mine as would be Israeli tourists visiting to see historically Jewish sites in KSA. Or rich/wealthy Saudi Arabian tourists (richest and biggest tourist market in the Middle East) visiting Israel and Palestine.

The Palestinians are not accepting such a solution, it would force them to stop committing terror attacks, the Palestinians want a one state solution in which Israel dissappears, accepting a two state solution would be a huge blow to their lies, since it would accept Israeli sovereignty over what they believe is their land.

The idea of Israel suddenly vanishing is indeed idiocy and not realistic. It won't happen so Palestinian groups that believe in that are wasting our time.

When/if KSA recognizes Israel officially and this supposed Arab NATO/Middle East NATO is formed (at least on paper), I think that KSA could have access to such Israeli-US produced weapons. It would require permanent peace and genuine cooperation which I think is a possibility once the two-state solution is established. Even if not, KSA cannot afford to be left out when everyone else around it recognizes Israel (mostly) and benefits from it. Look at all the help Israel gave Turkey in terms of military cooperation.

There is also the economic aspect. Tourists etc. 20% of Israel's population is Muslim, I am not sure if they are even allowed to make the Hajj or Umrah. It is all a potential gold mine as would be Israeli tourists to see historically Jewish sites in KSA.
if usa approve it we can sell it

There is also the economic aspect. Tourists etc. 20% of Israel's population is Muslim, I am not sure if they are even allowed to make the Hajj or Umrah. It is all a potential gold mine as would be Israeli tourists to see historically Jewish sites in KSA.
we also work on laser solution for most missiles

the lone term solution for protect from missels is powrfull laser of megawhat is the most economic one you cant shut 3-5 milion dollar missile for 50 k dollar missile every time

Let's be honest also Israel will never accept two states solutions. Because if a Palestinian state exists in the real life then it would be a national security for you. You never accept 2 states solutions. What were your proposals to make peace with Palestine. If it is like the UN solution in 1947 giving 55% to Jews/Israelis (a minority during this time) and 45% to Arabs/Palestinians, ofc Palestinians will accept it. You will never accept because your dream of Judea and Samaria "your promised land"

if usa approve it we can sell it

we also work on laser solution for most missiles

the lone term solution for protect from missels is powrfull laser of megawhat is the most economic one you cant shut 3-5 milion dollar missile for 50 k dollar missile every time

Is Israel actively developing hypersonic missiles other than the Arrow 3? How big is the US involvement/financial support? In other words do you think that Israel could create those weapons without US financial, technical and political support?

Let's be honest also Israel will never accept two states solutions. Because if a Palestinian state exists in the real life then it would be a national security for you. You never accept 2 states solutions. What were your proposals to make peace with Palestine. If it is like the UN solution in 1947 giving 55% to Jews/Israelis (a minority during this time) and 45% to Arabs/Palestinians, ofc Palestinians will accept it. You will never accept because your dream of Judea and Samaria "your promised land"

None of them want to make genuine compromises hence the conflict not being solved after 74 years. What is funnier, none of them are going anywhere.

Is Israel actively developing hypersonic missiles other than the Arrow 3? How big is the US involvement/financial support? In other words do you think that Israel could create those weapons without US financial, technical and political support?

None of them want to make genuine compromises hence the conflict not being solved after 74 years. What is funnier, none of them are going anywhere.
i dont think we develop hypersonic weapons i think its better to use usa soppurt

you right its will be like gaza they will shoot missiles on tel aviv like now its ok the get some aotunomy

Read this.
Gaza and almost all of the west bank, 97% of the land the Palestinians asked for, was offered.
It was rejected, no counter offer.

Read this as well. Just 2 years ago, tunnel from West Bank to Gaza, ports, billions of dollars of international aid.
Rejected with no counteroffer.

Palestinians don't want peace, we don't have to offer them ****. In fact any sane nation would have them all expelled and I wonder why are we not doing this.

Palestinians have missed their chance of peace, now I just hope we will do everything there is to do to stop the terror against Israeli citizens.

Back
Top Bottom