What's new

Saudi ‘gift’ of 20 bullet-proof vehicles for Sharifs

Sharif family is slave of Saudis being handled by Americans via CIA regional Head Quarter in Saudia :enjoy: Yahoodi lobby lol :D

As always, conspiracy theories and my Pakistani friends :). Look at the bright side. Saudi's or 'others' are trusting someone (or in this case, if I take your conspiracy theory, that every other Pakistani has that the CIA is involved in everything in Pakistan, including selling Cakes and Ice Cream, the CIA wants these guys safe and secured :)).....FOR....a better, prosper, religious tolerant, economically growing Pakistan?? I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

This is a foreign country (or foreign countries) making sure that the most favored party has proper security tells you that they have probably some faith in them?? and that they want them to be safe and succeed? That would create a new and better Pakistan with economic growth, more education, modernization, religious tolerance etc, etc for its public?
Don't forget, your Punjab gov't has run some of the largest public welfare programs in the history of Pakistan. They do have credibility. If I was a Pakistani reading this, I'd be thinking that the outside world wants a better Pakistan, a better life for the Pakistanis, Pakistan's growth, security and prosperity and its advancement in the global village?
And whoever is sending these vehicles, wanted to make sure that the terrorists won't kill the group that wants to help Pakistan? The crazy Taliban don't want democracy in Pakistan.....you all know that. So I'd be somewhat appreciative of the help and the goal here instead of complaining.

Who else deserves these vehicles? The mullah's who have militias protecting them or the most corrupted party of your country who just left or the gangsters sitting in Karachi murdering innocent people? The later three groups don't need security as terrorizing common public is how they remain in power. So the vehicles are being given to the well deserved, most famous party (in public's opinion). Instead of criticizing this, you should be focusing on choosing the least corrupted people in the next government so your country may go forward and there be peace and prosperity everywhere.

US needs to pull out and needs a Saudi friendly and conservatively hypocrite govt in Pakistan and Sharif fits the bill.

Its not Saudi but UAE QATAR ETC. They have been sponsor of BLA also told by Musharif once when he warned them. Hamid Mir witnesed himself Taliban getting money from some Sheik.

Hamid Mir is a fraud. Everyone knows where he is getting his money from.

lol Musharraf is a credible source ?

UAE, Qatar, etc don't necessarily mean the same as Saudi Arabia. I don't think you are aware but they have their issues in the neighbourhood. Qatar and UAE are economic powers while Saudi Arabia is a military power, so much so that they get into Bahrain to control Shias. If you are not aware, they are each trying to control and have their influence in the Gulf.

There are however some things they all agree on. One is that they get united when it comes to Israel and Iran. The second is that they are all America's allies and here is the reason why. Oil was discovered and the Arabs believe they are standing where they are today because of the West. This mind set can never be changed, sorry to say. Anyhow this is their matter and we have nothing to do with it.

We don't need to choose between Iran and Saudi Arabia. We have partly solved the issue. China has great relations in the Middle East, whether its the Arabs or Persians. Our handing over of Gwadar to China, the next super power, means making the Gulf become dependent on us economically. I would say add Turkey into another backdoor. We are the only two Islamic countries who are neutral in the Islamic world.

@#$#%#$@!! Are the Sharifs at special risk that they need TWENTY bulletproof cars whereas the other candidates have none? Or do the Saudis expect something to happen at some upcoming event but only care that the Sharifs survive while everyone else perishes?

@#$#%#$@!! Are the Sharifs at special risk that they need TWENTY bulletproof cars whereas the other candidates have none? Or do the Saudis expect something to happen at some upcoming event but only care that the Sharifs survive while everyone else perishes?
No, in fact we shipped as double as what's been stated for both candidates.

They're our soul mates :pakistan:

Why couldn't you ship me one of them along with a year's worth of supply of Al-Baik ! :cray:

See I'm beginning to loose my trust in the Ummah one news item at a time @BLACKEAGLE @Arabian Legend - I mean what do those Sharifs have that I don't ? Apart from a pot belly, a bald head & hair transplants ! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
These 20 bullet proof vehicles will prove to be vote proof vehicles for Nawaz! No votes for both Sharifs!
PTI all the way!

reminds me of another leader with yahoodi connections, seems like more you run from yahoodis more you get closer

You must be thinking about nawaz sharif ?? :azn:

As always, conspiracy theories and my Pakistani friends :). Look at the bright side. Saudi's or 'others' are trusting someone (or in this case, if I take your conspiracy theory, that every other Pakistani has that the CIA is involved in everything in Pakistan, including selling Cakes and Ice Cream, the CIA wants these guys safe and secured :)).....FOR....a better, prosper, religious tolerant, economically growing Pakistan?? I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

This is a foreign country (or foreign countries) making sure that the most favored party has proper security tells you that they have probably some faith in them?? and that they want them to be safe and succeed? That would create a new and better Pakistan with economic growth, more education, modernization, religious tolerance etc, etc for its public?
Don't forget, your Punjab gov't has run some of the largest public welfare programs in the history of Pakistan. They do have credibility. If I was a Pakistani reading this, I'd be thinking that the outside world wants a better Pakistan, a better life for the Pakistanis, Pakistan's growth, security and prosperity and its advancement in the global village?
And whoever is sending these vehicles, wanted to make sure that the terrorists won't kill the group that wants to help Pakistan? The crazy Taliban don't want democracy in Pakistan.....you all know that. So I'd be somewhat appreciative of the help and the goal here instead of complaining.

Who else deserves these vehicles? The mullah's who have militias protecting them or the most corrupted party of your country who just left or the gangsters sitting in Karachi murdering innocent people? The later three groups don't need security as terrorizing common public is how they remain in power. So the vehicles are being given to the well deserved, most famous party (in public's opinion). Instead of criticizing this, you should be focusing on choosing the least corrupted people in the next government so your country may go forward and there be peace and prosperity everywhere.

everything is conspiracy which we says you are the only right people on this planet :omghaha:

Do gifts also have to be declared to the Federal Bureau of Revenue?

For you and I not for politicians they are exempt.

This is out right interference by the Saudis into pakistan and i guess after Ganja brothers get elected LJ will be given Relgion ministry.

Why couldn't you ship me one of them along with a year's worth of supply of Al-Baik ! :cray:

See I'm beginning to loose my trust in the Ummah one news item at a time @BLACKEAGLE @Arabian Legend - I mean what do those Sharifs have that I don't ? Apart from a pot belly, a bald head & hair transplants ! :undecided:

They have what you might not wanna have dirty knees (do the math)No self respect plus history of theft.

Last edited by a moderator:

I know Saudis and their allies in pakistan don't believe Book called Qua-ran but for rest of us this is what it says.

"Qullu nafsin iza iqatul maut" meaning 'Everything that lives shall taste death!'
Al-Qur'an Surah Al-Imran Verse 185

20 or even 50 bullet proof cars wont save them when the time comes just like Zia was blown out of the sky(who ever did it Thank you) .As far as bullet proof cars is concerned terrorist attacking Sharifs cars is not going to happen, unless Riyadh authorize its ASWJ, LJ or TTP terrorist in pakistan to carry out the attacks.

I know Saudis and their allies in pakistan don't believe Book called Qua-ran but for rest of us this is what it says.

"Qullu nafsin iza iqatul maut" meaning 'Everything that lives shall taste death!'
Al-Qur'an Surah Al-Imran Verse 185

20 or even 50 bullet proof cars wont save them when the time comes just like Zia was blown out of the sky(who ever did it Thank you) .As far as bullet proof cars is concerned terrorist attacking Sharifs cars is not going to happen, unless Riyadh authorize its ASWJ, LJ or TTP terrorist in pakistan to carry out the attacks.

Riyadh authorizes them.....ahhmmm ! :blink:

What purpose would that serve exactly for Saudi Arabia ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom