What's new

Saudi executes Pakistani for rape, murder

troll_thread.jpg

You keep embracing "not so rare" crimes, we will keep making them extinct by chopping their heads off, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, and a life for a life.

We ???

well it's "Saudi" not Pakistan , in Pakistan most of them get spared .............. :coffee:

We Indians are going to go ga-ga on this thread and tomorrow or the day after or the next hour a few Pakistanis are going to open another one to counter this.

Common guys let's put a stop to this and let us discus on issues on why this forum is intended for or the reason we are here.

Rape is a rape.....be it India or Pakistan.

this is not only about Rape but inhuman Law and punishment as well.......

The OP decided to start a thread about a subject which has personally impacted him.

This is unfair to KSA. Singapore also has death penalty for many things.

Rapist should be killed nothing wrong with that i am just sorry they killed him with 1 strike

How can a rapist, murderer and a robber be a victim of cruel laws?

I'm seriously doubting the sanity of those human rights watch.

Should this be even a news? Or another arab/saudi bashing thread? KSA was 4th in the list of countries that carried out death penalties in 2012. Only 49 cases. Shows that the law works to tackle crimes.

I wish we could carry out punishments so effectively and sufficiently in Pakistan as well.

How can a rapist, murderer and a robber be a victim of cruel laws?

I'm seriously doubting the sanity of those human rights watch.

It's Talibani laws , these are not rare crime and this type of crime not going to stop by Executing criminals.

Of late there are more threads on rapes than on defence on PDF. I hope this trend dies sooner than later.
That's thanks to the immense contributions on this topic from posters like Windjammer and Co who've overwhelmed this defence site with such threads!! And it doesn't seem it will die down any time soon as one would need to modify the imbedded software and re-wire a majority of their brain cells! :P

Atleast they are doing it in their own country, but when we lie and go invade others and killed millions, thats even worst inhuman dont ya think

Dont want western laws where the law is biased towards perpetrator.
The murder victim's relative would be glad to see the murderer dead....unlike in the west where murderer gets a few years behind bars and then is out again.

For example the famous massacre of norway....how many years the killer got?
Only 21.
Thats less than 3 months per murder....

Good riddance.

Although Saudis should think about changing their execution style, maybe a lethal injection? They could get half of these "human rights" activitists and organizations of their back just by changing the method of execution.

victim of cruel laws .............

So a murdering rapist is now a victim?

Let me tell you, if had my own country and someone was found to have not only raped but also murdered another human being, I'd love for the criminal to be tortured every day. This guy is lucky he's been killed off.

The death penalty is the best deterrent there will ever be for serious crimes.

Back
Top Bottom