What's new

Saudi detains 41 for "plotting to celebrate Christmas".

A Christian Family lives next door to me, They celebrate Easter friday and christmas very well, Why dont he get detained?? He is a Teacher here in Saudia For almost 11 years!!

I also don't know what's wrong with this, what I know is that: Chinese accept any festivals and make every festival a Valentine's Day and Shopping Festival

even there is a official holiday in Islamic republic of Pakistan on christmas day.

a women mukhtaran mai was raped(which was also because her brother raped the girl from the rival family) was propagated in the entire world that in pakistan there is too much rape, invited to be interviewed in CNN, BBC and showered with lots of money from NGOs that she became rich, owned BMW and became a local feudal lady

in another case an indian woman was gang raped to near death in a public bus in Dehli and she is in ICU but no biggie in western media

in any case, it was alquaeda which america made which caused 9/11, can you explain why america still keeps suportting alqueada in syria and libya?
nope...
BBC News - Delhi rape victim's condition 'deteriorates'
Indian girl commits suicide over alleged gang rape - CNN.com
Badly beaten Indian rape victim’s condition worsens; police fired for ignoring another rape - The Washington Post
Delhi Rape Victim's Condition Deteriorates - NYTimes.com

@topic:a country need not be secular to support minorities..everybody has the right to have a free and fair life

hey douche bag, try not to bring personal insult in your retarded posts

Just pointing out the flaws in your oh-so-true theory.
And the quality and content of your posts suggests you are a pety, little man, talking half-truths at best to promote his own flawed opinion and view on the world.

I am sure if we tried to celebrate prophet Muhammad's B'day or Milad in KSA, we would all get arrested or beaten up & here we have people complaining about xmas!

I am sure if we tried to celebrate prophet Muhammad's B'day or Milad in KSA, we would all get arrested or beaten up & here we have people complaining about xmas!

Two wrongs can not make one right!

When people around the world are getting caught plotting planting a bomb here we see people getting caught plotting to celebrate Christmas!! How naive! and it just shows height of insecurity!!

because euro is become bankrupt, intolerant, and going back to stone age,media brainwashing, economy is failing in euro zone

thats why

if saudis and iranians and other GCC countries stop oil, many euro countries will instantly go bankrupt

Forgive me but that's just childish and down right stupid. Most of the oil fields are "owned" by "Corporations" and these corporations are not PSUs. They are run by monarchial regimes (within families) and western oil companies. so called GCC countires are really Regimes controlling territorial in the so called Muslim Lands. They are not countires or Nations like say Pakistan Bangladesh or UK. Arab Nationalism was crushed precisely for this reason. The oil fields would have become nationalised had the Arab Nationalism not been crushed by the West with the help of Islam, Monarchies of the respective lands. There's is order in Muslim Lands only because it's convenient to the west and ISLAM helped them in the cause. BTW, Sunni version of it.

Wrong.

After 9/11 the anti-muslim campaign brought Islam under the scanner. Everything from immigrant crimes to any sort of violence is attributed to Islam in developed countries.

I am not favoring the demonzation of Islam. My point is that muslims are not making any effort to rectify their image. They continue to treat others as low lives. A small case against minorities in muslim countries is blown up to incite hatred in the west.

Muslims should start improving their image. Stop doing frauds, crimes in other countries. Why can't we be tolerant like the East Asians?

You cannot demand equal rights in western countries while you treat minorities very badly in your own countries. because this is not the 90s.
I hope you are joking right?

Muslim countries don't claim to be secular or a land of freedom. So that pretty much settles that debate.

So when Muslims immigrate to the west they don't see any double standards.

As for Muslims needing to rectify their image, please give me a break.

If anythings its the west that needs to rectify it's image, after going into Afghanistan and Iraq and killing MILLIONS in the name of freedom, women's rights, human rights. Spreading democracy by the sword, eh?

I will not apologize for my beliefs. I will simply whip you back!

even there is a official holiday in Islamic republic of Pakistan on christmas day.

LOL, Christmas is not a holiday in Pakistan.

Its just a mere coincidence that M. A. Jinnah was born on Dec 25.

Pakistan is a Muslim country!

I hope you are joking right?

Muslim countries don't claim to be secular or a land of freedom. So that pretty much settles that debate.

So when Muslims immigrate to the west they don't see any double standards.

As for Muslims needing to rectify their image, please give me a break.

If anythings its the west that needs to rectify it's image, after going into Afghanistan and Iraq and killing MILLIONS in the name of freedom, women's rights, human rights. Spreading democracy by the sword, eh?

I will not apologize for my beliefs. I will simply whip you back!

LOL, Christmas is not a holiday in Pakistan.

Its just a mere coincidence that M. A. Jinnah was born on Dec 25.

Pakistan is a Muslim country!

so what does white part of pakistani flag symbolizes? Is that a mere coincidence too that white part exist on our flag?

Does any other theocratic state like saudia and israel flags symbolizes their minorities?

its the Islamic Republic of Pakistan which does that!

so what does white part of pakistani flag symbolizes? Is that a mere coincidence too that white part exist on our flag?

Does any other theocratic state like saudia and israel flags symbolizes their minorities?

its the Islamic Republic of Pakistan which does that!

Genius, Islam also says to protect minorities, but it doesn't mean that minorities have more rights than the majority!

No duh!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom