What's new

Saudi detains 41 for "plotting to celebrate Christmas".

Genius, Islam also says to protect minorities, but it doesn't mean that minorities have more rights than the majority!

No duh!
Equal rights for both minorities and Muslims, nough said, not getting in another stupid arguement.

I hope you are joking right?

Muslim countries don't claim to be secular or a land of freedom. So that pretty much settles that debate.

So when Muslims immigrate to the west they don't see any double standards.

As for Muslims needing to rectify their image, please give me a break.

If anythings its the west that needs to rectify it's image, after going into Afghanistan and Iraq and killing MILLIONS in the name of freedom, women's rights, human rights. Spreading democracy by the sword, eh?

I will not apologize for my beliefs. I will simply whip you back!

LOL, Christmas is not a holiday in Pakistan.

Its just a mere coincidence that M. A. Jinnah was born on Dec 25.

Pakistan is a Muslim country!

Oh. So you admit that muslim countries are not free right? so my point is that why do muslims immigrants demand equal rights in secular countries? In this post 9/11 world, muslims cannot demand equal rights abroad when they treat their own minorities unfairly.

Pre 9/11 it was ok. But now muslim hypocrisy is bashed up. The west is no saint, but muslims in general do not have more tolerance. Even today many many muslims would love to live in the west.

And yes, its the muslims who need image building. 77% of people in the world are non muslims and muslims need to respect that.

Muslims do have the tendency to disregard every other religion, but still want to live in the countries that are not muslim.

As far as Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya is concerned, this is gross injustice, but this is an another debate. You would be surprised how many of your muslim states actually wanted that, but anyways

the point is that muslims are caught planning criminal activities in western countries in the name of Islam. Why? Then you expect others to treat you equally?

You do not understand, your hypocrisy in their countries is used by the right wing there to score points.

because euro is become bankrupt, intolerant, and going back to stone age,media brainwashing, economy is failing in euro zone

thats why

if saudis and iranians and other GCC countries stop oil, many euro countries will instantly go bankrupt

now may i ask why they invade muslim lands and support terror proxy wars? muslims are not occupying their lands?

libya
syria
lebanon
sudan
somalia
iraq
afghanistan
pakistan

why? may i ask why??

also google, Anders Behring Breivik, the phychopath who hated muslims

now if you ask why europeans are turning killing islam hating physcopaths, i have no answer, maybe media brainwashing

Hypothetical scenario.

If that happens, If this happens. You seem so excited as if Europe is falling tomorrow. There is not even a decent comparison between muslim countries and the west.

Muslim countries do not have half the economy of the US let alone rest of the west.

Unfortunately you have a habit of blaming non muslims. You think that muslims cannot do anything wrong. I will not go in history to tell you how many muslim kingdoms ,not all, did to people, but the point is why do muslims commit acts or terror?

In Phillipines, Thailand, Spain, Germany, Belgium, China and others - note I have not mentioned USA , India and Britain intentionally.

Why do they use religion to mass murder people? Why use Islam's name in political and territorial disputes? And then you call Islam a peaceful religion? Who would believe you?

Oh. So you admit that muslim countries are not free right? so my point is that why do muslims immigrants demand equal rights in secular countries? In this post 9/11 world, muslims cannot demand equal rights abroad when they treat their own minorities unfairly.

Pre 9/11 it was ok. But now muslim hypocrisy is bashed up. The west is no saint, but muslims in general do not have more tolerance. Even today many many muslims would love to live in the west.

And yes, its the muslims who need image building. 77% of people in the world are non muslims and muslims need to respect that.

Muslims do have the tendency to disregard every other religion, but still want to live in the countries that are not muslim.

As far as Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya is concerned, this is gross injustice, but this is an another debate. You would be surprised how many of your muslim states actually wanted that, but anyways

the point is that muslims are caught planning criminal activities in western countries in the name of Islam. Why? Then you expect others to treat you equally?

You do not understand, your hypocrisy in their countries is used by the right wing there to score points.
You are reading too much into what other people's views in the forum and are taking it at word. First and foremost, not all muslim countries are the same, although Laden had such a vision in the long run. There are a billion muslims in this world and they all belong to different country with different rules and run by different rulers. Offcourse, you are right that any country with muslim majority have severe disregard to human rights, but will I be called a racist if I say any country which are run by blacks are also worse even though they have much more natural resources than middle east? This view that all muslims countries are one only exists in the forum, but diplomatically, it is simply not true although Laden and people alike would support such a view. Most people in the west and among the muslim countries fail to see this distinction.
Secondly, the so called west has reached whatever it has through years of violence and bloodshed and can afford to treat their minorities as one of their own. This is the lesson the so called the political elites in the west have adapted post World War II(genocides, concentration camps,etc), in regards to their views of minorities. Lets not forget how jews and gypsies were treated during 1940's in the west.
I would go out of my way to suggest that some muslim countries I.E Bangladesh, Iran, Turkey etc. treat the so called minorities far better, and it is very unfair to compare this countries with Saudi Arabia. But our contribution is not recognized because we are still fighting basic necessities.

Genius, Islam also says to protect minorities, but it doesn't mean that minorities have more rights than the majority!

No duh!

Excatly. The minority cannot be leader of a mulsim nation, and they must pay an additional tax.

So a bunch of Christians in the privacy of a home celebrating Christmas constitute a great moral threat to Islam -- so sayeth the Saudis, the guardians of Mecca and Medina.

This is insane Saudi Mullahs at their best. Nothing will come out of it. The only people in trouble will be the Saudi and Egyptian Muslim guests for being drunk as it is against the law for Muslims to drink Alcohol in KSA.

This is outright wrong, what if the vatican arrested people for celebrating Ramadan?
The Vatican could descend to that level. The Vatican is a recognized independent state -- a city-state.

Vatican City - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The government of Vatican City has a unique structure. The Pope is the sovereign of the state. Legislative authority is vested in the Pontifical Commission for Vatican City State, a body of cardinals appointed by the Pope for five-year periods. Executive power is in the hands of the President of that commission, assisted by the General Secretary and Deputy General Secretary. The state's foreign relations are entrusted to the Holy See's Secretariat of State and diplomatic service. Nevertheless, the pope has full and absolute executive, legislative and judicial power over Vatican City. He is currently the only absolute monarch in Europe.
The Pope does have legal authority to persecute non-Christians for even minor infractions such as the display of non-Christians religious artifacts on their persons or in their homes.

A Christian Family lives next door to me, They celebrate Easter friday and christmas very well, Why dont he get detained?? He is a Teacher here in Saudia For almost 11 years!!
Probably because no one turned them in.

And no calls for "regime change" or calls to bomb Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is NOT considered a "rogue state" either.. I wonder why (NOT) :rolleyes:

It is totally wrong, Muslims do celebrate their Eid in non Muslims countries and non of their houses are raided. It means raid any Saudi people house at Eid occasion in non Muslim countries where they live and because of these stupid Saudi acts Muslims will be treated same.

Back
Top Bottom