What's new

Saudi Crown Prince Sultan dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on who is the next crown prince? They should appoint someone younger just so he doesn't croak before he gets a chance to lead.

What are u talking about guys!!!:cry:
they are talking that in recent years they made some reforms in KSA and there are many more reforms to made and dead prince was against any reform

they are talking that in recent years they made some reforms in KSA and there are many more reforms to made and dead prince was against any reform

I am aware of that. I have just had a talk with a Saudi about him. The ones who hate him have imprisoned relatives in prisons. He himself hate Naif because have two brothers in jail because they are Qaeda sympathizers. Those people get imprisoned for a very long time even if the court sentence them with less terms. He was so ruthless with those people, that's why their relatives hate him. Anyway, KSA judicial system is going through extensive reform process.

minzdr.gif

RIP !!!

What are u talking about guys!!!:cry:

Brother. Prince Nayef was one of the most hard conservative persons in the Al Saud family. With him, no reform, no change, never, eternally… KSA would have remained very, very, very late absolutely in everything.

His motto was “no to change, yes to development”. He believed that no change is necessary in Saudi Arabia: “Change means changing something that already exists. Whatever exists in the Kingdom is already well-established”.

I am aware of that. I have just had a talk with a Saudi about him. The ones who hate him have imprisoned relatives in prisons. He himself hate Naif because have two brothers in jail because they are Qaeda sympathizers. Those people get imprisoned for a very long time even if the court sentence them with less terms. He was so ruthless with those people, that's why their relatives hate him. Anyway, KSA judicial system is going through extensive reform process.

When do you hope this one will go ?

King-Abdullah-II.jpg

Sooner, rather than later ?

good or bad allah will decide the question is : who will be next heir?!

Ask Americans President Obama

RIP
The crown prince position is jinxed!
Sultan & Nayef both died in a couple of years.
Salman should think twice if he is chosen as a replacement considering what happened to his two brothers.
Also, I heard that Bahrain is officially mourning for three days!
Anyway, Nayef was the minister of interior and caused many injustices to countless number of people, so no fake tears from me!

Man we have been brought up to be critical about people when they are alive and leave to God those that are dead I cant believe you that you made this comment and you are thanked by other Arabs

lol
so aryan-B you tell me plz ....

behn=sister

When do you hope this one will go ?

King-Abdullah-II.jpg

Sooner, rather than later ?

In your dreams Salman. You are a reasonable person, yet, since we are very content and fulfilled with his rule, then, what is it to you? We matter not you man...

Celebration time come on.... Let's celebrate.... It's alright.....

Celebration time come on.....

Happy days these are indeed. Tonight the drinks on me :D

Someone dies and this is what you post. Mosa even if you are being sarcastic - its very bad taste. Please respect the dead and dont make fun. We are on a forum and simply sharing opinions and sometimes we have major disagreements and get annoyed - but in reality one can never take pleasure or show lack of respect at the news on anyone thats died.
RIP

How many brothers does king Abdouallah have? I've heard that only Abdulaziz's sons have this chance to become king in sa and all of them are elderly ...

I don't care what would they say about me, but their reactions were so cheap. How could they rejoice at someone's death!?
128358.gif

Blackeagle - We may not agree with each others views - but this kind of behaviour shows us all the mindset of these people. Whats even worse is that those thanking him are encouraging his posts. Sad but please remember this next time we are on a thread - remember the mindset. Never should we celebrate ANYONE'S death..

Blackeagle - We may not agree with each others views - but this kind of behaviour shows us all the mindset of these people. Whats even worse is that those thanking him are encouraging his posts. Sad but please remember this next time we are on a thread - remember the mindset. Never should we celebrate ANYONE'S death..

I was talking to them as a brother, I can't fool them and tell them, they are right when they are wrong. Yes, they are very wrong here. I believe most Saudi are among the most educated and rational people here. Some of them have started recently to get out of the line, In fact, I told them the very first time they got here, that they wouldn't keep themselves rational for too long due to the constant racism they face here, and I was right. I respect you bro as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom