What's new

Saudi Crown Prince Sultan dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't like the Saudis. But you guys are right I apologize for celebrating Death of this man.

I heard the news today. yeah it is not a very good news to hear. Especially because I want to finish my test next Monday not after Hajj vacation :( .

But other than that. He wasn't a bad guy really. he mostly kept to himself and just did his job quietly.

Who will succeed him as crown prince? Why not somebody younger this time? Somebody in their 20s, 30s, who then really have a chance to transform the country. Anyways Inalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun.

I heard the news today. yeah it is not a very good news to hear. Especially because I want to finish my test next Monday not after Hajj vacation :( .

But other than that. He wasn't a bad guy really. he mostly kept to himself and just did his job quietly.

Assalam alaikum

i had a cousin who at sometimes had a duty on his palaces, he used to say the prince even when he was sorrounded with many ppl some talking, playing etc, u can see him signing on files or watch him looking into files soft spoken prince according to him

Who will succeed him as crown prince? Why not somebody younger this time? Somebody in their 20s, 30s, who then really have a chance to transform the country. Anyways Inalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun.

bohot mushkil hay bhai jub uncle hoon to bachay kaisay a gay ain gay? though the younger lot might want it

TARIQ

Though I am not a supporter of the current Saudi govt./ruling system (not trying to bash Saudi), no Muslim should celebrate the death of another Muslim; in death we are all the same.

May Allah forgive his sins and shower His mercy upon him.

Assalam alaikum

Prince sultan is the only foriegn official who visited kahota if m not wrong ( correct my guys )

TARIQ

I'd like to see Prince Muqrin become the next 'emir'

i like that guy, he's cool. Very bright person.

The crown prince of Saudi Arabia has died, state television reports.

Prince Nayef bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, who became heir to the throne last year at the age of 78, was also the head of the country's interior ministry.

The Saudi royal has earned a reputation as a traditionalist who is opposed to changes in the country's power structure.

Nayef was appointed governor of Riyadh when he was barely 20 years old, and held the position briefly before entering the interior ministry. After a stint as deputy, he was elevated to interior minister in 1975, when his brother Fahd left the post to become crown prince.

Nayef is popular with some Western government for efforts to combat al-Qaeda. His son, Muhammad bin Nayef, the deputy interior minister for counterterrorism, was targeted by a suicide bomber in 2009.
Saudi crown prince dies - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

The crown prince of Saudi Arabia has died, state television reports.

Prince Nayef bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, who became heir to the throne last year at the age of 78, was also the head of the country's interior ministry.

The Saudi royal has earned a reputation as a traditionalist who is opposed to changes in the country's power structure.

Nayef was appointed governor of Riyadh when he was barely 20 years old, and held the position briefly before entering the interior ministry. After a stint as deputy, he was elevated to interior minister in 1975, when his brother Fahd left the post to become crown prince.

Nayef is popular with some Western government for efforts to combat al-Qaeda. His son, Muhammad bin Nayef, the deputy interior minister for counterterrorism, was targeted by a suicide bomber in 2009.
Saudi crown prince dies - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

There is plenty more of that family prepared to stand up for American and Zionist interests

May he R.I.P
is it OK to say I'm happy with some one's death ?

Bad taste. Allah will decide.

may his soul rest in jannat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom