What's new

Saudi Crown Prince creates his own army of 5000 soldiers

There is no day in KSA without reports about assassination/execution of a prince.

What the hell is this guy doing there????

Oh the irony "Al saif Al what" ??? 5000 or 500 million ???? :enjoy::D:woot::woot::woot::woot:

so after all these years our Saudi brothers created their own IRGC ( sepah ) interesting

Absurd news posted by the usual suspects. PDF as we know it.

The Armed Forces of Saudi Arabia has 5 branches.

The Royal Saudi Arabian Armed Forces (Arabic: القُوّات المُسَـلَّحَة المَلكيَّة السُّـعُوديَّة‎, translit. al-Quww?t al-Musalla?ah as-Su??diyyah) is the Armed Forces, consists of the Saudi Arabian Army, the Royal Saudi Air Force, the Royal Saudi Navy, the Royal Saudi Air Defense, and the Royal Saudi Strategic Missile Force.

In addition the Saudi Arabian National Guard (SANG), which is one of the three major branches of the Joint Forces of the Kingdom. The national guard is under the administrative control of the Ministry of National Guard, instead of the Ministry of Defence, the Saudi Arabian Royal Guard, and paramilitary forces.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armed_Forces_of_Saudi_Arabia

The Saudi Arabian Royal Guard has 35.000 + members alone.

Not to mention SANG (Saudi Arabian National Guard) that has 250.000 + members and at least 25.000 + reservists.

I will let the geniuses around here figure out which relationship (historically and today) those last two branches have in regards to the House of Saud.

So this news is a joke from an obscure source that the thread starter (a notorious Arab-obsessed troll) of course could not control himself from posting.

Oh the irony "Al saif Al what" ??? 5000 or 500 million ???? :enjoy::D:woot::woot::woot::woot:

so after all these years our Saudi brothers created their own IRGC ( sepah ) interesting

Nothing to do with the 39 year old IRGC.

He is afraid of the coup ...

Yes the most popular ruler (huge popular support especially from the youth of KSA (70-75% of the population) in the modern-era with unprecedented power is afraid of a non-existing coup. OK.

Moreover in a country that has never experienced a coup. When King Saud was removed he was removed (forced abdication) peacefully and after a decision taken by the leadership due to certain incompetent/controversial decisions of his and that was 53+ years ago. Give it a rest and worry about the 39 year old Mullah regime imploding from within. KSA is the most ethnically and religiously homogenous and stable regional power in the region. History shows this clearly as well.

Give it a little time then we can talk about it :D

Give it a little time then we can talk about it :D

See what?

People on PDF have no clue about KSA, the Arab world or Arabs as a people. Hence the perpetual nonsense around here and almost no Arab users anymore. We simply don't bother countering the nonsense and have our own many forums that are more active than PDF.

See what?

People on PDF have no clue about KSA, the Arab world or Arabs as a people. Hence the perpetual nonsense around here and almost no Arab users anymore. We simply don't bother countering the nonsense and have our own many forums that are more active than PDF.
You're still here. Heed the advice of your brethren and leave. No one sane buys your bullcr@p.

You're still here. Heed the advice of your brethren and leave. No one sane buys your bullcr@p.

That's a decision that I will take. Certainly not a nobody troll like you. First time in almost a month that I am even writing a post.

As for 'bullcrap', the only 'bullcrap' that I see in this thread and elsewhere is from your likes. What I offer is facts alone whether historical or current-day realities. Stop trying to get my attention. You are not worth my time. Welcome on my ignore list.

Even the religious leaders respect him and listen to him..

I am sure religious leaders love to hear wild stories of him how he bangs celebrities at parties? Gimme a break :D

That's a decision that I will take. Certainly not a nobody troll like you. First time in almost a month that I am even writing a post.

As for 'bullcrap', the only 'bullcrap' that I see in this thread and elsewhere is from your likes. What I offer is facts alone whether historical or current-day realities. Stop trying to get my attention. You are not worth my time.
I need your attention please. :omghaha:

Another kapre phaar thread.

Aag lagalo is gham me apne aap ko.

I am sure religious leaders love to hear wild stories of him how he bangs celebrities at parties? Gimme a break :D
Were you there? any proof? or just coming from your imagination.. we all heard those fake news.. reality is different.. but hey ..one can only think from within his own mind's framework..

Back
Top Bottom