What's new

Saudi Court gives the punishment of 400 lashes and 2 years in prison

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
922757_457609577665023_180780479_n.jpg

Saudi Court gives the punishment of 400 lashes and 2 years in prison to a man for slapping his mother

What an emotional justic system. OTOH allowed a mulla to get away with murdering his daugher by paying blood money to his own wife!

I see some irrational religious mumbo jumbo behind this excessive punishment.

What an emotional justic system. OTOH allowed a mulla to get away with murdering his daugher by paying blood money to his own wife!

May be KSA's justice is mumbo jumbo outburst of emotions , but in this particular case punishment is absolutely justified IMHO.

I wouldn't have minded it even if the hand with which he slapped his mother was severed.

this is how shariat gives respect to the parents and relatives, it should be adopted in all islamic countries

For once I agree with a Saudi Courts decision.
One who cannot respect his mother is lost in this world and the hereafter.

Not enough he deserve more....:pissed:

May be KSA's justice is mumbo jumbo outburst of emotions , but in this particular case punishment is absolutely justified IMHO.

I wouldn't have minded it even if the hand with which he slapped his mother was severed.

You seemingly miss the whole philosophy behind penal offences.

It is not court's duty to impose morality and satisfy emotional need of the population that it is serving.

I'm well-aware of the extent of the case you're talking about. No, the man hasn't been released yet. Firstly, let's take a look at the case thoroughly.

The 4-year-old girl came to the ER with several wounds and injuries, she was unconscious and they tried their best to save her over the last four days of her life ,but unfortunately she didn't make it. Her father turned himself in and was taken into custody. The man openly admitted that he sexually assaulted his daughter. Prior to the wife's claim regarding the sexual abuse of her daughter ,the husband was taken to court a week after the death and was set on the death row. However, there have been some indications regarding the mental status for the man. It became clear to the judge that the husband is diagnosed with schizophrenia and was taking a considerable portion of bills. Therefore, the judge knew that he wasn't dealing with a normal guy ,so instead of giving him the death penalty he referred him to a psychiatric hospital in Riyadh for an infinite period of time i.e. until he recovers which is most likely impossible for his case IMO.

The Wife never asked for a single penny off the bucket of her husband. All what she wanted is a divorce and she got it.

Just to set the record straight, I would encourage you not to comment on cases you aren't fully aware of. And I don't know how Indians treat their parents ,but for us we teach our kids not to drop a drop of an ink out of the line of our cultural book.

Also, It's too rude to call Saudi religious men MULLAHS ,they call them Shikehs.

We SAUDIS don't share the same core essence of such philosophy. We draw a red line in our social map, if crossed there will be a price to pay.
You seemingly miss the whole philosophy behind penal offences.

It is not court's duty to impose morality and satisfy emotional need of the population that it is serving.

i dont know how can it be justified even in Shariah. how can u give a punishment which is neither in the Quran nor Sunnah and which is also in excess of some of the Hadd punishments eg. 100 lashes for zana (sex - before marriage). No wonder the whole world laughs at us.

i dont know how can it be justified even in Shariah. how can u give a punishment which is neither in the Quran nor Sunnah and which is also in excess of some of the Hadd punishments eg. 100 lashes for zana (sex - before marriage). No wonder the whole world laughs at us.

Again dear...

I'm well-aware of the extent of the case you're talking about. No, the man hasn't been released yet. Firstly, let's take a look at the case thoroughly.

The 4-year-old girl came to the ER with several wounds and injuries, she was unconscious and they tried their best to save her over the last four days of her life ,but unfortunately she didn't make it. Her father turned himself in and was taken into custody. The man openly admitted that he sexually assaulted his daughter. Prior to the wife's claim regarding the sexual abuse of her daughter ,the husband was taken to court a week after the death and was set on the death row. However, there have been some indications regarding the mental status for the man. It became clear to the judge that the husband is diagnosed with schizophrenia and was taking a considerable portion of bills. Therefore, the judge knew that he wasn't dealing with a normal guy ,so instead of giving him the death penalty he referred him to a psychiatric hospital in Riyadh for an infinite period of time i.e. until he recovers which is most likely impossible for his case IMO.

The Wife never asked for a single penny off the bucket of her husband. All what she wanted is a divorce and she got it.

Just to set the record straight, I would encourage you not to comment on cases you aren't fully aware of. And I don't know how Indians treat their parents ,but for us we teach our kids not to drop a drop of an ink out of the line of our cultural book.

Also, It's too rude to call Saudi religious men MULLAHS ,they call them Shikehs.

We SAUDIS don't share the same core essence of such philosophy. We draw a red line in our social map, if crossed there will be a price to pay.

This issue isn't merely restricted to our faith ,but also to the codes of our ethics. As I stated earlier, slapping the person of whom she carried him for 9 months ,and raised him with kindness and love is something unacceptable.

Let them laugh as much as they want to :D we don't give nowflakes about their reactions ever.

Again dear...

is this case (mentioned by Yzd Khalifa) related with the one in the first post?
the one is the first post is to do with the guy who got this punishment after he slapped his father for refusing to give him money.

This issue isn't merely restricted to our faith ,but also to the codes of our ethics. As I stated earlier, slapping the person of whom she carried him for 9 months ,and raised him with kindness and love is something unacceptable.

Let them laugh as much as they want to :D we don't give nowflakes about their reactions ever.

nature of punishment has to have a basis on something irrespective of how unethical an act may be. and im not aware of any legal basis which could justify a punishment of 400 lashes and 2 yrs in jail for this act. if u r, please let me know.

if u cannot justify it from Quran and Sunnah, then lets not call it shariah.

Back
Top Bottom