What's new

Saudi Court gives the punishment of 400 lashes and 2 years in prison

is this case (mentioned by Yzd Khalifa) related with the one in the first post?
the one is the first post is to do with the guy who got this punishment after he slapped his father for refusing to give him money.

Sorry, I thought it's the same case as I don't know Urdu.

Practices like drinking cow **** and sacrificing girl childs, is very wise for you?

Go back to your hinduism forums and leave us in peace.

I never blamed Shariah as a whole Mr.Shariah Defender. I have mentioned the past experiences of saudi judgements of giving blood money for killing n raping his daughter. I was mentioning bout that .

We SAUDIS don't share the same core essence of such philosophy. We draw a red line in our social map, if crossed there will be a price to pay.

No issue.:enjoy:

Was just pointing out that it is not wise to enforce social norms by using courts.It induces subjectivity in legal structure.

You seemingly miss the whole philosophy behind penal offences.

It is not court's duty to impose morality and satisfy emotional need of the population that it is serving.

So it is not the courts duty to punish the abusive father or husband,the child abuser or a thief?

If people do not know... i have seen lashes in Saudi Arabia .. those were not what we pass in Pakistan/Iran.

I have seen Saudi lashes being carried out with a tiny stick... in public place, all process is a reason of humiliating the criminal rather than installing pain on him.

I don't know more.. there may be other type of lashes too.

If people do not know... i have seen lashes in Saudi Arabia .. those were not what we pass in Pakistan/Iran.

I have seen Saudi lashes being carried out with a tiny stick... in public place, all process is a reason of humiliating the criminal rather than installing pain on him.

I don't know more.. there may be other type of lashes too.

Yes the purpose of lashes is to humiliate the person not to cause him pain or anything,

this guy is an Irani who was punished by lashes for the desecration of a grave of one of the Prophet PBUH companions:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm well-aware of the extent of the case you're talking about. No, the man hasn't been released yet. Firstly, let's take a look at the case thoroughly.

The 4-year-old girl came to the ER with several wounds and injuries, she was unconscious and they tried their best to save her over the last four days of her life ,but unfortunately she didn't make it. Her father turned himself in and was taken into custody. The man openly admitted that he sexually assaulted his daughter. Prior to the wife's claim regarding the sexual abuse of her daughter ,the husband was taken to court a week after the death and was set on the death row. However, there have been some indications regarding the mental status for the man. It became clear to the judge that the husband is diagnosed with schizophrenia and was taking a considerable portion of bills. Therefore, the judge knew that he wasn't dealing with a normal guy ,so instead of giving him the death penalty he referred him to a psychiatric hospital in Riyadh for an infinite period of time i.e. until he recovers which is most likely impossible for his case IMO.

The Wife never asked for a single penny off the bucket of her husband. All what she wanted is a divorce and she got it.

Just to set the record straight, I would encourage you not to comment on cases you aren't fully aware of. And I don't know how Indians treat their parents ,but for us we teach our kids not to drop a drop of an ink out of the line of our cultural book.

Also, It's too rude to call Saudi religious men MULLAHS ,they call them Shikehs.

We SAUDIS don't share the same core essence of such philosophy. We draw a red line in our social map, if crossed there will be a price to pay.

Wasnt that man coming on tv for something?! or is this a different case you were highlighting?!

Wasnt that man coming on tv for something?! or is this a different case you were highlighting?!

Yes, the guy who sexually assaulted his daughter is the same that I was talking about bro.

Just because he appeared once on the TV, it doesn't mean that he's an overqualified angle. The man is sick ,and I feel sorry for his family.

You seemingly miss the whole philosophy behind penal offences.

It is not court's duty to impose morality and satisfy emotional need of the population that it is serving.

Thats meant for the sane world.

He wasn't a good boy.

Badboys don't even behave like that with their mom, I think the guy must be retarded or something.
The punishment sets a good example.

Back
Top Bottom