What's new

Saudi bid to Iran, admission of defeat

Only once while in offense, once before getting into the office.

No body is asking you for it. It is all up to you to decide who's your enemy, who isn't.

The thing is that your Gov't appears to be extremely angry with everybody..
Iran had good relation with saudi, but saudi made murdering in Syria.and support extremists in Iraq.

Saudi has proved is our enemy we dont need to have relation with them anymore.

MADE MURDERING???? :woot:
Iran had good relation with saudi, but saudi made murdering in Syria.and support extremists in Iraq.

Saudi has proved is our enemy we dont need to have relation with them anymore.

The Saudis have Iran at the bottom of their priority list of you aks me.

@Yzd Khalifa

Is that why your entire religion is centered around hating Persians/fire worshipers? That's the central pillar of wahabism.

@Yzd Khalifa

Is that why your entire religion is centered around hating Persians/fire worshipers? That's the central pillar of wahabism.

Of course the Irony is, their religion is a plagiarised ideology with stole most its concept from that "Fire worshipping" religion.
The concept of heaven,hell, judgement day, monotheistic god, devil etc were are created by Zoroastrianism.

If it was not for us "fire worshippers" their culture would be even less than the camel kissing culture they have now.

The funny thing is Iranian always were theist but they were idol worshipper and worshipped thousands idols.

BTW I think we should not talk about them too much, because we take ourselves to their low level.

The funny thing is Iranian always were theist but they were idol worshipper and worshipped thousands idols.

BTW I think we should not talk about them too much, because we take ourselves to their low level.

Indeed, monotheism was created by the Persians. even Judaism was apparently polytheistic faith.
One thing which is not debatable is that the concept of heaven,hell and judgement and a devil was invented by Zoroastrianism.

@Yzd Khalifa

I dislike your attitude. Back in the 70s you dared not to put a toe out of line with us, but when your Mullahs stepped in, things got ugly.

I dislike your attitude. Back in the 70s you dared not to put a toe out of line with us, but when your Mullahs stepped in, things got ugly.

Let me tell you something. I hope you understand this.
These Mullahs will be the friendliest bunch you will ever see towards your country. So if there is any country which should do its best to keep these mullas in power, it's you guys.

These mullas have kept your country in check in the region. Just imagine what a proper, Persian nationalist Iran, will do to you.
The worst is still ahead for your kind. The worst for us Persians are the mullas and they will not last.

These Mullahs will be the friendliest bunch you will ever see towards your country. So if there is any country which should do its best to keep these mullas in power, it's you guys.

These mullas have kept your country in check in the region. Just imagine what a proper, Persian nationalist Iran, will do to you.
The worst is still ahead for your kind. The worst for us Persians are the mullas and they will not last.

Diffrence of Saudi and Iran is in their people.A full civilized country like Iran is not comparable with Saudi arabia.you know yourself Why.They have lived in an arid closed country cum lack of everything.
They will not have much progress especially cause of their geopolitics.
But story about Iran is much much much different.
Soon their regime will eliminate and they have to pay for the hate that their regime created all over the world...

Only once while in offense, once before getting into the office.

i believe its time that countries in this region stop sabotaging each other and start having good relations.. there is much to be gained if we all could have good relations with each other.

about the offence im not quite sure tbh. after all gcc started the trouble in syria and iran reacted. the same saudi reacted when things were about to get out of control in bahrain. u have to understand that iran doesnt have many allies that it could count on. so of course iran will do whatever it can to preserve bashar, however saudi and gcc r supporting the other side, that puts iran and gcc at odd. but i could say that if its offence that youre talking about then both sides were constantly at offence for past 3 years.

I'm sorry to hear that the Mullahs are the worst choice the Iranian people could ever had.

I don't think a nationalist Iranian Regime is going to be as naughty as what you might think.

And I don't think they will exist to confront an X or Y nation, but rather brining what the Iranians have been asking for, for too long.

I'm sorry to hear that the Mullahs are the worst choice the Iranian people could ever had.

I don't think a nationalist Iranian Regime is going to be as naughty as what you might think.

And I don't think they will exist to confront an X or Y nation, but rather brining what the Iranians have been asking for, for too long.

It's not about being naughty, it's about putting the regional enemies in their place. These mullas are only a chapter in Iran's long 8000 year old history. One day they will dissipate and Iranian people will take their rightful place in the world again.

Indeed, monotheism was created by the Persians. even Judaism was apparently polytheistic faith.
One thing which is not debatable is that the concept of heaven,hell and judgement and a devil was invented by Zoroastrianism.

Yes, even today, Iran is associated with Hell.

Back
Top Bottom