What's new

Saudi bid to Iran, admission of defeat

How did we lose the war against ethiopia if we are independent now? lol Iranian logic is that what it is. "We Iranian fought alexander the great and he burned few cities and our king was killed but we won the war because we are peeeeersians" hahaha

In a war there is objectives since iran don't know much about war objectives i would understand why it's hard for you to comprehend, we killed 150,000 ethiopians who tried to re-occupy Eritrea and failed and all town contested were awarded to Eritrea that is why the sanctions were put on because they failed the first time. Unlike iranians in a war we are not a pushover like how the arabs fixed Iranians up many times.lol

Anyway this is how brave iranians are when facing police imagine them facing a war.lol
Don't compare your ant-nation to Iran and persian nation (which had the biggest empire in world by ruling almost 50% of earth population and that without genocides).
Largest empire, by percentage of world population

Our volunteers did human wave attacks like Peoples liberation army (PLA) and Vietnamese resistance, we fought a madman which was backed by soviet union, USA and Europe and used chemical weapons. Small little pelew-ant tries to teach Iranians bravery?
Human wave attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are independent ...what an accomplishment after being occupied by Italians and Ethiopians. But since your country exists (few years) you lost the war against Ethiopia (1998-2000) and we see that Badme is part of Ethiopia! May 2000 Ethiopia destroyed Eritrean army. If you're not a coward, go and take Badme back.

I assure you no one will hurt Iran, we are a strong nation and we know our interests.
1. Seizure of Abu Musa and the Greater and Lesser Tunbs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaSeizure of Abu Musa and the Greater and Lesser Tunbs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2. Iranian forces securing land of our arab friends of Oman.
Dhofar Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
3. From 1971 to 1974, Iran and Iraq engaged in a “cold war” type conflict, vying for power and influence in the Persian Gulf without any formal wars. The balance of power significantly shifted in Iran’s favor in 1975, following a Kurdish uprising in Iraq in 1974. In 1974, Iran and Iraq resumed border clashes along the Shatt al-Arab river. Kilometers of land were exchanged, mostly in Iran’s favor, on an almost weekly basis. Iraq protested Iran’s advances to the United Nations Security Council, but quickly met Iranian resistance. Iran argued Iraq was inciting the Arab population of Ahvaz against the Shah and funding anti-Shah groups within Iran. Before UN mediation efforts could take effect, a Kurdish rebellion in Northern Iraq began in June 1974. Seeing this as an opportunity to weaken the Iraqi state, Iran provided considerable arms and armaments to the Kurdish rebels. Additionally, the Iranian military provided the Kurds with military surveillance and on two occasions, used surface-to-air missiles to shoot down Iraqi military aircraft. The United States also supported the Kurds, channeling US$ 16 million through Iran to the resistance efforts..”
4. 1975 Algiers Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
5. Saddam said he will be in Tehran in 3 days, starting war against Iran when Iran was weak, in turmoil, but he didn't reach any point of his objectives and was hanged by Shia brothers (supported by Iran).
6. If you think we are meddling in other countries, just wait, you will see what real meddling is when mullah-boys will reach an understanding with the west and our relations normalize.

:no: kelew-fellew, take your big dreams to your women-circumcising country.

Last edited:
How did we lose the war against ethiopia if we are independent now? lol Iranian logic is that what it is. "We Iranian fought alexander the great and he burned few cities and our king was killed but we won the war because we are peeeeersians" hahaha

In a war there is objectives since iran don't know much about war objectives i would understand why it's hard for you to comprehend, we killed 150,000 ethiopians who tried to re-occupy Eritrea and failed and all town contested were awarded to Eritrea that is why the sanctions were put on because they failed the first time. Unlike iranians in a war we are not a pushover like how the arabs fixed Iranians up many times.lol

Anyway this is how brave iranians are when facing police imagine them facing a war.lol

Hasty generalizations. You know absolutely nothing about us.

you from boko haram. How did u emigrated to Aus? Do not u do suicide there?

That is what iran need, few boko haram members and the aryan peeeersians would be on the move again to resettle somewhere else.lol

Don't compare your ant-nation to Iran and persian nation (which had the biggest empire in world by ruling almost 50% of earth population and that without genocides).
Largest empire, by percentage of world population

your whole army was made up by non persians. like i said persians gift is how they get others to fight for them. but how the empire crumble is the irony, once everyone stopped fighting for you the greeks,romans and arabs gave you a good knockout. Even the turks toyed with your country and let's not forget the mighty afghans in the 1700's when they just wiped put the safavid empire.

Our volunteers did human wave attacks, we fought a madman which was backed by soviet union, USA and Europe and used chemical weapons. Small little pelew-ant tries to teach Iranians bravery?

While your ayatollah was getting help and unlimited weapons from isreal, in 1981 1/3 of food import to Iran was coming through Isreal. Isreal the big undercover brother of iran. saddam was bad in military tactics and was restricted into attacking deeply in Iran. Your volunteers did Human waves because you were desperate it's a sign of desperation and most of them were used to clear mine area's, dumb moves.

You are independent ...what an accomplishment after being occupied by Italians and Ethiopians. But since your country exists (few years) you lost the war against Ethiopia (1998-2000) and we see that Badme is part of Ethiopia! May 2000 Ethiopia destroyed Eritrean army. If you're not a coward, go and take Badme back.

with no natural resources we are probarly the safest country in africa, with the lowest crimes and malaria rates and high literacy rate. our sanction is the real deal not the one iran has so america uses to satisfy the arab with, iran still can trade with many countries, and guess what we have a higher life expectancy in 2014 than in iran we are soo poor but at least we can live well into the 65-70's.
we haven't lost the war in 1998-2000 badme was awarded to eritrea so the objective of the war was won, badme is occupied by ethiopia but we can take it anytime we like.

lol taking islands from UAE with no army? yep pick one someone on your own size. what happened to attacking saudia arabia when they interfered in bahrian? right your butts would've got the saudi boot then.lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seizure_of_Abu_Musa_and_the_Greater_and_Lesser_Tunbs
2. Iranian forces securing land of our arab friends of Oman.
Dhofar Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is an accomplishment? oman? seriously what next the cocos islands.lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhofar_Rebellion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhofar_Rebellion
3. From 1971 to 1974, Iran and Iraq engaged in a “cold war” type conflict, vying for power and influence in the Persian Gulf without any formal wars. The balance of power significantly shifted in Iran’s favor in 1975, following a Kurdish uprising in Iraq in 1974. In 1974, Iran and Iraq resumed border clashes along the Shatt al-Arab river. Kilometers of land were exchanged, mostly in Iran’s favor, on an almost weekly basis. Iraq protested Iran’s advances to the United Nations Security Council, but quickly met Iranian resistance. Iran argued Iraq was inciting the Arab population of Ahvaz against the Shah and funding anti-Shah groups within Iran.

Wow you are crying because saddam inciting the ahwaz arabs? i bet iran were soo innocent during that time and now as we can see in iraq,syria,lebanon,yemen,bahrian. wow i wonder how you would react to incitment today to everyone who isn't persian in iran? oh i forgot that was the main reason iran for the last 2 years were begging to reach a dialogue with saudia arabia since the saudi money was reaching inside iran and danger was brewing in iran in the coming years.

Before UN mediation efforts could take effect, a Kurdish rebellion in Northern Iraq began in June 1974. Seeing this as an opportunity to weaken the Iraqi state, Iran provided considerable arms and armaments to the Kurdish rebels. Additionally, the Iranian military provided the Kurds with military surveillance and on two occasions, used surface-to-air missiles to shoot down Iraqi military aircraft. The United States also supported the Kurds, channeling US$ 16 million through Iran to the resistance efforts..”

That was until barzani turned to saddam after he figured out about the iranian intentions and together with the republican guards kicked out your pro iranian puppet kurds, that is why Kurdistan today with barzani is like a bad headache for iranians.

5. Saddam said he will be in Tehran in 3 days, starting war against Iran when Iran was weak, in turmoil, but he didn't reach any point of his objectives and was hanged by Shia brothers (supported by Iran).

And now your shia brothers are panicking and getting their butt kicked in anbar by saddam tribemen, lol look in history Shia has never started a war and finished it that is why they are scattered everywhere they get marched on once they lose. this time when they lose they will be re-located in eastern islands they might even be in a better reception with their mahdi on their walkie talkie.

6. If you think we are meddling in other countries, just wait, you will see what real meddling is when mullah-boys will reach an understanding with the west and our relations normalize.

you think so? lol we will see.

:no: kelew-fellew, take your big dreams to your women-circumcising country.

That is what our president exactly said when he met ahmednijad, mr nijad and his mullah are big dreamers and possibly high on opium. :)

maybe Jew US use you but we kill u in 0.0001 second.

Hahaha we would kill you before you would find someone to fight for you.

Hahaha we would kill you before you would find someone to fight for you.

Hey man where have u hided youself ?
I have some work to do,I am not idle all day .

armysniper.jpg

:drag:

Your whole army was made up by non persians. like i said persians gift is how they get others to fight for them. but how the empire crumble is the irony, once everyone stopped fighting for you the greeks,romans and arabs gave you a good knockout. Even the turks toyed with your country and let's not forget the mighty afghans in the 1700's when they just wiped put the safavid empire.
I thought you were saying we Persians face a civil war and azeri and arabs will fight us... which one of your invented stories is true? this one or the first version... You know I've no time for Eritrean mellew-mellew kids.. but since you're new here I will show that this is not Eritrea where you can fool people.

Every nation once got attacked, lost and occupied in ancient times, so again a bullshit argument, and as I said nothing removes that we had the biggest empire ever on this earth(ruling almost 50% of earth population) and having more than 10 empires (achaemenid, sassanid, parthian, safavid, buyid, Rustamids, ghurid, hephthalite, saffarids, scythian (including indo-scythians), samanid etc...

Mighty afghans actually were our Iranic brothers who even defeated ottomans in battlefield when they invaded Iran, even zoroastrian persians were part of their army pellew... since eritrea has no money for schools I will explain you some facts.
Ottoman–Persian War (1722–27) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

While your ayatollah was getting help and unlimited weapons from isreal, in 1981 1/3 of food import to Iran was coming through Isreal. Isreal the big undercover brother of iran. saddam was bad in military tactics and was restricted into attacking deeply in Iran. Your volunteers did Human waves because you were desperate it's a sign of desperation and most of them were used to clear mine area's, dumb moves.
Israel gave us the weapons as middleman to free American hostages in Lebanon... you didnt know this because of lack of internet and laptops in Eritrea.

Secondly the jews, we have ancient ties with them, the biggest empire ever on earth (achaemenids) liberated them from slavery and they had good ties with Parthians. I don't see benefit in Iran-israeli fighting, neutral relationship is better.

Again now suddenly we are are dumb..? which one version you chose, dumb or being not brave? you change your words everytime... How vietnam won the invasion against Americans? also partly by human wave attacks, bravery and psychological warfare

with no natural resources we are probarly the safest country in africa, with the lowest crimes and malaria rates and high literacy rate. our sanction is the real deal not the one iran has so america uses to satisfy the arab with, iran still can trade with many countries, and guess what we have a higher life expectancy in 2014 than in iran we are soo poor but at least we can live well into the 65-70's.
:laughcry:
Please go play somewhere else

we haven't lost the war in 1998-2000 badme was awarded to eritrea so the objective of the war was won, badme is occupied by ethiopia but we can take it anytime we like.
We havent lust but badme is occupied... so you should say we lost and badme is occupied and we have not taken it back.

lol taking islands from UAE with no army? yep pick one someone on your own size. what happened to attacking saudia arabia when they interfered in bahrian? right your butts would've got the saudi boot then.lol
Iran does not interfere in Bahrain and trusts Bahraini people will solve their own problem (both sunni and shia who demonstrate together). Saudi has not occupied any part of Iran or attacked us, so we don't fight them. Another thing is that Saudi is taking wrong steps in my opinion.

That is an accomplishment? oman? seriously what next the cocos islands.lol
Fighting militant communist groups and al-qaeda groups is a big accomplishment. Ofcourse for Eritrea these things are small accomplishment since your country is mighty.

Wow you are crying because saddam inciting the ahwaz arabs? i bet iran were soo innocent during that time and now as we can see in iraq,syria,lebanon,yemen,bahrian. wow i wonder how you would react to incitment today to everyone who isn't persian in iran? oh i forgot that was the main reason iran for the last 2 years were begging to reach a dialogue with saudia arabia since the saudi money was reaching inside iran and danger was brewing in iran in the coming years.

We didnt lose the war, so we don't cry. Ahwaz arabs fought saddam, you didnt know this? Do you know Ali Shamkhani?
Ali Shamkhani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iran and Iraq are friends, and in Syria Iran helps to fight Al-Nusra and ISIS. What is wrong pellew?
We dont interfere in Yemen and Bahrain and there is no any evidence to support this.
WikiLeaks refute Bahrain's claims of Iranian interference into domestic affairs. - Free Online Library

That was until barzani turned to saddam after he figured out about the iranian intentions and together with the republican guards kicked out your pro iranian puppet kurds, that is why Kurdistan today with barzani is like a bad headache for iranians.
Kurds are familair with us, we are Iranic friends don't worry. Kak barzani andTalabani both have ties with Iran, especially PUK.

And now your shia brothers are panicking and getting their butt kicked in anbar by saddam tribemen, lol look in history Shia has never started a war and finished it that is why they are scattered everywhere they get marched on once they lose. this time when they lose they will be re-located in eastern islands they might even be in a better reception with their mahdi on their walkie talkie.
Just wait, soon you will have a lot of bad news about Anbar, Falluja etc like in 2006 when they irritated the Shia.

That is what our president exactly said when he met ahmednijad, mr nijad and his mullah are big dreamers and possibly high on opium.
I don't care about these mullahboys but who's your president? we never heard of that kid, probably he's busy eating grass :partay:

I thought you were saying we Persians face a civil war and azeri and arabs will fight us... which one of your invented stories is true? this one or the first version... You know I've no time for Eritrean mellew-mellew kids.. but since you're new here I will show that this is not Eritrea where you can fool people.

Yes your country will face a massive internal explosion soon, that is why your panicked running wild trying to improve relation with neighbouring countries especially saudi arabia who is funding alot of money into the baloch,ahwaz,kurdish and the turkmen area's to give you a taste of your own medicine. if you don't have time for me then you should if you going to blapp your mouth about the mighty peeeersians crap nonsense this forum is full of, now you know we call spade a spade and you will soon find out we are the most direct people you can come across, Eritrea is no fool that is why our president told ahmdinjad to screw himself trying to bribe eritrea with billions of dollars in return to harras saudia arabia, one more thing we kicked your asses in the 6th century and kicked you out of western arabia, we slaughtered your whole persian army haha

Every nation once got attacked, lost and occupied in ancient times, so again a bullshit argument, and as I said nothing removes that we had the biggest empire ever on this earth(ruling almost 50% of earth population) and having more than 10 empires (achaemenid, sassanid, parthian, safavid, buyid, Rustamids, ghurid, hephthalite, saffarids, scythian (including indo-scythians), samanid etc...

It's not about when an empire loses but how they lose, Persia losses are probarly the most humilating in history and till this day they are taught at military schools so an army wouldn't make a mistake like that. if you going to claim empires like safavid and ghurid as persians then it's true that persians are good at claiming things that is not theirs, safavids were more of azeri and ismael was actually an arab from yemen but hey why not claim them as persians maybe the persian god mazda would blind people like me from finding out, oh isn't mazda and those gods came from the kurds anyway oh well you know the drill persians>>stealing other people history.

Mighty afghans actually were our Iranic brothers who even defeated ottomans in battlefield when they invaded Iran, even zoroastrian persians were part of their army pellew... since eritrea has no money for schools I will explain you some facts.
Ottoman–Persian War (1722–27) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Persian_War_(1722–27)

Well not all afghans are Aryans, and even if some of them are it makes it worse than even your kind can't stand you and went as far as slaughtering the persians (I love the afghani people maybe some good came out of the scythian race).loool

Israel gave us the weapons as middleman to free American hostages in Lebanon... you didnt know this because of lack of internet and laptops in Eritrea.

Please pull the other leg out, billions of dollars worth of weapons to change the tide of the war for hostages??? lol what about the food imported from isreal for 3-4 years under the guidance of Mr Khomeni?? 1/3 of the food was from isreal?? what do you call that?? Oh maybe isreal was gifting the food for the big tummy of Mr Mahdi who is hiding.lol

Secondly the jews, we have ancient ties with them, the biggest empire ever on earth (achaemenids) liberated them from slavery and they had good ties with Parthians. I don't see benefit in Iran-israeli fighting, neutral relationship is better.

Good so make it official no need to insult people intelligence, since both israel and their shia iranian apprentices have a good relation no need to try fool everyone by barking fake threats of wiping israel off the map.lol Iranian think they live in 203 B.C with their outdated propaganda.

Again now suddenly we are are dumb..? which one version you chose, dumb or being not brave? you change your words everytime... How vietnam won the invasion against Americans? also partly by human wave attacks, bravery and psychological warfare

If you think human waves wins you war then i can't wait for iran to have a war soon with someone it's own size lol human waves might buy you more time in battles or sometimes it might win you a battle or two but never a war. america lost the war because america couldn't afford it anymore same as the soviet with afghanistan, i was in a war when you were getting tugged in bed with your mahdi and mazda toys and i tell you something in military strategy if you can't beat your enemy in open war you try to outlast him and bleed him while he will try to finish you off quickly due to his advantages, then that is where military tactics come to play but offcourse you wouldn't know that you never seen a war in real life all you think that would a war with you is to scream "Ya Ali Maddad" and do the human wave thing.lol

We havent lust but badme is occupied... so you should say we lost and badme is occupied and we have not taken it back.

Again you don't understand political and military strategies, badme is with ethiopia but why fight another war to retake while america wants that instead we have created internal rebellion inside ethiopia and have trained so called liberation fronts that has brought ethiopia to it's knees. Just to give an idea we have 500,000 army and almost 200,000 Ethiopian rebel fully trained do you think we can't take a small town from ethiopia? lol

we think big buddy we are working to open a big wound inside ethiopia and once it finishes there will be begging us to take the town back. you see it's a trap similar to what the iranian found themselves in syria today you got sucked in and spending Billions of dollars to help assad with no sign of an end, we call that the perfect trap this is badme it is awarded to us but ethiopian occupying it so the bait is to take it back but an agression and america would get what it set up for the trap, this is island of abu mussa with UAE iran occupied it but officially it's Emirati so iran want emirati to attack and claim it back so it would open a way for iran to invade the whole eastern coast of arabia as it would claim it's topping the agression.

Iran does not interfere in Bahrain and trusts Bahraini people will solve their own problem (both sunni and shia who demonstrate together). Saudi has not occupied any part of Iran or attacked us, so we don't fight them. Another thing is that Saudi is taking wrong steps in my opinion.

Get off it buddy Iran interference in bahrain is known, but don't worry shia and sunni in bahrian are on divide. You iranian are soo lucky that saudia or the arabs in general neighbouring you are pacified i swear i wish you were neighboring us and play those dirty games you play with arabs we would try our best to wipe your race off this world. we are known to smile when we face death head on so you would imagine how much grin we would have with your human waves.

Fighting militant communist groups and al-qaeda groups is a big accomplishment. Ofcourse for Eritrea these things are small accomplishment since your country is mighty.

Well the prophet PBUH blessed my country and cursed yours, he prayed for our king when he died while yours got his head cut off.

We didnt lose the war, so we don't cry. Ahwaz arabs fought saddam, you didnt know this? Do you know Ali Shamkhani?
Ali Shamkhani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iran and Iraq are friends, and in Syria Iran helps to fight Al-Nusra and ISIS. What is wrong pellew?
We dont interfere in Yemen and Bahrain and there is no any evidence to support this.
WikiLeaks refute Bahrain's claims of Iranian interference into domestic affairs. - Free Online Library

lol 80% of syria is sunni, dude wake up it's 2014 Sunni don't fall for the shia propaganda no more it's not 2006 anymore. ISIS is another iranian/syrian group under disguise, but don't worry the war is just starting levant is where the focus is and we are ready for 100 year war there but it seems like the shia and iran already are tired of fighting, we haven't even rolled our sleeve out to get into the war.

Kurds are familair with us, we are Iranic friends don't worry. Kak barzani andTalabani both have ties with Iran, especially PUK.

Kurds are Sunni and persians are shia, if you are brothers then why did Barazani told the iranian to f**k off when they asked for hashimi to be handed over??? Sunni>>Aryan Race?lol

Just wait, soon you will have a lot of bad news about Anbar, Falluja etc like in 2006 when they irritated the Shia.

Hahaha maliki can't even get close close to falluijah outskirt meanwhile the anbari are within mortar distance of baghdad airport. Let's face it like the american officer said 1 sunni Iraqi is better than 50 Shia fighters.lol

I don't care about these mullahboys but who's your president? we never heard of that kid, probably he's busy eating grass :partay:

You should know about our president, he is one of the few who told your president and Hafiz al assad bashar father to screw themselves.lol Eritreans they tell it how it is.

Yes your country will face a massive internal explosion soon, that is why your panicked running wild trying to improve relation with neighbouring countries especially saudi arabia who is funding alot of money into the baloch,ahwaz,kurdish and the turkmen area's to give you a taste of your own medicine. if you don't have time for me then you should if you going to blapp your mouth about the mighty peeeersians crap nonsense this forum is full of, now you know we call spade a spade and you will soon find out we are the most direct people you can come across, Eritrea is no fool that is why our president told ahmdinjad to screw himself trying to bribe eritrea with billions of dollars in return to harras saudia arabia, one more thing we kicked your asses in the 6th century and kicked you out of western arabia, we slaughtered your whole persian army haha
baluch ahwaz blablala, saddam repeat tape. Eritrea has no food to fight wars, soldiers need protein, calories etc. 2/3% has hiv and soon it will spread among the rest of this cursed land (Eshitrea). Yes we are mighty since we let people fight our wars as you say :D and we ruled almost 50% of the world population, indeed mighty persians.

Eritrean wannabe arab, if you consider arabs your owners (because we know how eritreans works as prostitutes,housemaids in saudi) we kicked both abbasids and umayads out of our lands, the umayads were clubbed to death after shia and persians killed them in battle of zab river.
Battle of the Zab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Persians led mongol army into baghdad and adviced the mongols to put the last abbasid sunni king in a carpet and to tramble him to death by a horse.
Before that buyid persians captured baghdad and buyid leader Mu`izz ad-Dawla cursed aisha in front of the caliph. These are facts which you might not know yet.
Nasir al-din al Tusi was the persian minister of the mongols
Buyid dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nasir al-Din al-Tusi (Persian scholar) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

It's not about when an empire loses but how they lose, Persia losses are probarly the most humilating in history and till this day they are taught at military schools so an army wouldn't make a mistake like that. if you going to claim empires like safavid and ghurid as persians then it's true that persians are good at claiming things that is not theirs, safavids were more of azeri and ismael was actually an arab from yemen but hey why not claim them as persians maybe the persian god mazda would blind people like me from finding out, oh isn't mazda and those gods came from the kurds anyway oh well you know the drill persians>>stealing other people history.
Military schools :lol: Read what I wrote above to know which kings were killed in a humiliating way.

Safavids were kurdish descent you fool, kurds are Iranic. They were probably inspired by khurramites who fought abbasids. They were probably inspired by anti-abbasid Iranian movement of khurramites
Safaviyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to Turkish scholar Abdülbaki Gölpinarli, the Qizilbash ("Red-Heads") of the 16th century - a religious and political movement in Azerbaijan that helped to establish the Safavid dynasty - were "spiritual descendants of the Khurramites".

Ghurids were either persian tajik or Iranic
Ghurid dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Safavids were from yemen? :laughcry: what do they feed you people in Eritrea
Well not all afghans are Aryans, and even if some of them are it makes it worse than even your kind can't stand you and went as far as slaughtering the persians (I love the afghani people maybe some good came out of the scythian race).loool
Majority of Afghans are Iranic peoples (tajiks, pashtuns) and of scythian, bactrian, soghdian, persian descent. The highest mountains are to be found in Afghanistan and probably 3 trillion dollars of metals. They will come out of this situation, there is no jealousy against our neighbors and brothers, and internal wars in the past don't change anything about that. We live in age of technology and information. I love Ethiopians, they killed hungry hiv soldiers of eritrea. :D

Please pull the other leg out, billions of dollars worth of weapons to change the tide of the war for hostages??? lol what about the food imported from isreal for 3-4 years under the guidance of Mr Khomeni?? 1/3 of the food was from isreal?? what do you call that?? Oh maybe isreal was gifting the food for the big tummy of Mr Mahdi who is hiding.lol
As I said Israel is a good country, we should have no problems with them. They were our ancient friends, and in future will be our friends again. They proofed their power in 6 day wars.

Good so make it official no need to insult people intelligence, since both israel and their shia iranian apprentices have a good relation no need to try fool everyone by barking fake threats of wiping israel off the map.lol Iranian think they live in 203 B.C with their outdated propaganda.
There is nothing wrong with Israel, I hope these stupid mullahs change their policy towards Israel. If we Iranians live in 203BC you eritreans live in ice age :sarcastic:

If you think human waves wins you war then i can't wait for iran to have a war soon with someone it's own size lol human waves might buy you more time in battles or sometimes it might win you a battle or two but never a war. america lost the war because america couldn't afford it anymore same as the soviet with afghanistan, i was in a war when you were getting tugged in bed with your mahdi and mazda toys and i tell you something in military strategy if you can't beat your enemy in open war you try to outlast him and bleed him while he will try to finish you off quickly due to his advantages, then that is where military tactics come to play but offcourse you wouldn't know that you never seen a war in real life all you think that would a war with you is to scream "Ya Ali Maddad" and do the human wave thing.lol
Well we were not defeated, human waves or not, saddam didnt reach his goal. Maybe you should get in bed with muawiya, yazid and reincarnation of al-uzza in form of a big Ethiopian dildo... lol

Again you don't understand political and military strategies, badme is with ethiopia but why fight another war to retake while america wants that instead we have created internal rebellion inside ethiopia and have trained so called liberation fronts that has brought ethiopia to it's knees. Just to give an idea we have 500,000 army and almost 200,000 Ethiopian rebel fully trained do you think we can't take a small town from ethiopia? lol
So why don't you take the town then? because you're weak, no money for food, no energy to fight. Don't talk about wars and america, first by shoes, toothbrush, lunch box, shampoo etc.

we think big buddy we are working to open a big wound inside ethiopia and once it finishes there will be begging us to take the town back. you see it's a trap similar to what the iranian found themselves in syria today you got sucked in and spending Billions of dollars to help assad with no sign of an end, we call that the perfect trap this is badme it is awarded to us but ethiopian occupying it so the bait is to take it back but an agression and america would get what it set up for the trap, this is island of abu mussa with UAE iran occupied it but officially it's Emirati so iran want emirati to attack and claim it back so it would open a way for iran to invade the whole eastern coast of arabia as it would claim it's topping the agression.
We are worried that your soldiers (on your display) will attack us in Syria and will serve UAE to kill us, we might get a heart attack if we see those faces running towards us.... and we will report their smell to the global chemical weapons watchdog:haha:
Badme is Part of Ethiopia, you lost it.

Get off it buddy Iran interference in bahrain is known, but don't worry shia and sunni in bahrian are on divide. You iranian are soo lucky that saudia or the arabs in general neighbouring you are pacified i swear i wish you were neighboring us and play those dirty games you play with arabs we would try our best to wipe your race off this world. we are known to smile when we face death head on so you would imagine how much grin we would have with your human waves.
Bahraini people, the people are not sectarian animals like you. We don't want wild people as our neighbors.

Well the prophet PBUH blessed my country and cursed yours, he prayed for our king when he died while yours got his head cut off.
Well we collected the hadiths (bukhari, muslim etc) and wrote down the tafsirs (al-tabari) so that Islam could be practiced, and understood, while your people were climbing trees.

Abu Huraira reported: We were sitting in the company of Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) that Sura al-Jumu’a was revealed to him and when he recited (these words):” Others from amongst them who have not yet joined them,” Then a person amongst them (those who were sitting there) said: Allah’s Messenger...! But Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) made no reply, until he questioned him once, twice or thrice. There was amongst us Salman al Farisi (The Persian). The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) placed his hand on Salman and then said: Even if faith were near the Pleiades (The furthest Planet), a man from amongst these (Presians) would surely find it. (Book 031, Number 6178)

Get lost now, pelew kid and don't forget to brush.

K
urds are Sunni and persians are shia, if you are brothers then why did Barazani told the iranian to f**k off when they asked for hashimi to be handed over??? Sunni>>Aryan Race?lol
Mixing religion and race, @mods could you ban this guy for being stupid.

Hahaha maliki can't even get close close to falluijah outskirt meanwhile the anbari are within mortar distance of baghdad airport. Let's face it like the american officer said 1 sunni Iraqi is better than 50 Shia fighters.lol
Waint till maliki rapes falluja. Iraqi orphans of terrorism will grab their guns and take revenge.

You should know about our president, he is one of the few who told your president and Hafiz al assad bashar father to screw themselves.lol Eritreans they tell it how it is.
As I said know one knows eritrea (6th poorest country of world) with hiv and who lost war against ethiopia. Your president would be working in mcdonald if he was here.

baluch ahwaz blablala, saddam repeat tape. Eritrea has no food to fight wars, soldiers need protein, calories etc. 2/3% has hiv and soon it will spread among the rest of this cursed land (Eshitrea). Yes we are mighty since we let people fight our wars as you say :D and we ruled almost 50% of the world population, indeed mighty persians.

Hahaha there are more aids infected people in iran than Eritrea by far, iran is now known as aids high risk country, 1 million herion addict and over 100,000 aids infected. Eritrea is already one of the lowest countries with HIV in africa but the number is dropping for the last decade while iran number multiplied 9 folds in the last decade. you keep talking about ruling 50% of the world these days you barely ruling yourselves.lol

Eritrean wannabe arab, if you consider arabs your owners (because we know how eritreans works as prostitutes,housemaids in saudi) we kicked both abbasids and umayads out of our lands, the umayads were clubbed to death after shia and persians killed them in battle of zab river.
Battle of the Zab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't get mad hahaha we all know who are the cheapest prostitute in dubai and bahrain are, the persian whores or also known to the arabs there as "Tasbeera" or something to get you by. hahaha i am not slave of the arabs we don't have 30% arabic words in persians neither do we write in arabic alphabet, the funny thing is persians are mad jealous of arabs but still owe them writing and 1/3 of your daily converse, you arab wannabe hahaha.

Persians led mongol army into baghdad and adviced the mongols to put the last abbasid sunni king in a carpet and to tramble him to death by a horse.
Before that buyid persians captured baghdad and buyid leader Mu`izz ad-Dawla cursed aisha in front of the caliph. These are facts which you might not know yet.
Nasir al-din al Tusi was the persian minister of the mongols
Buyid dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nasir al-Din al-Tusi (Persian scholar) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

Well nothing new here shia are known to be two faced traitors, i know of this treachery don't worry, shia and persians have put their hands with the mongols,crusaders,portugese,austrian,british and these days american and isreali and russian to spill muslim blood, we were warned about the shia and now we will try to send them to hell maybe Khomeni can help them then.lol

You muppet, stop using your second shia bible wikipedia and read proper books, ismael safawi family came from yemen and went to azeri region, he was an arab from yemen and he followed shafi'e, and when he turn shia even his neighbouring kingdoms in tajikistan were asking him to revert back, this is what i mean about Iranian and history you just want to read what you want to read, i still can't believe you didn't know that you thought he was kurdish? Hahahahaha

Safavids were from yemen? :laughcry: what do they feed you people in Eritrea

Oh god lol don't you look silly now hahaha maybe you should make a phone call to the mahdi to double check?

Majority of Afghans are Iranic peoples (tajiks, pashtuns) and of scythian, bactrian, soghdian, persian descent. The highest mountains are to be found in Afghanistan and probably 3 trillion dollars of metals. They will come out of this situation, there is no jealousy against our neighbors and brothers, and internal wars in the past don't change anything about that. We live in age of technology and information. I love Ethiopians, they killed hungry hiv soldiers of eritrea. :D

Yep that is why you helped the american invasion into afghanistan you love your sunni iranic people too much, i know alot of afghan people especially Tajik and pashtun descent and they hate Iran as much as they hate isreal. But you keep living in that aryan brothers fantasy of yours hahaha.
You would like ethiopians i would imagine but i with 60% of it's population sunni i would think they would hate shia filth, but you have something in common with the rest of them both of you lead the HIV/aids infection in your respected regions.lol

As I said Israel is a good country, we should have no problems with them. They were our ancient friends, and in future will be our friends again. They proofed their power in 6 day wars.

Good so i expect your Aryan Peeersian race to be lining up next to them in the end of days war, The master and the apprentice together. i will be there on the opposite side ;)

There is nothing wrong with Israel, I hope these stupid mullahs change their policy towards Israel. If we Iranians live in 203BC you eritreans live in ice age :sarcastic:

Offcourse there is nothing wrong with isreal in your view, you are their little puppet who they made anyway, you all are waiting for the Dajjal/mahdi together with crossed fingers.lol

Well we were not defeated, human waves or not, saddam didnt reach his goal. Maybe you should get in bed with muawiya, yazid and reincarnation of al-uzza in form of a big Ethiopian dildo... lol

Saddam gave you an a** kicking which made you cry for the mahdi every single day on loud speakers, hahaha the only reason saddam didn't reach his goal is because he really didn't care about Iran. Since iranian care about what every one thing about them, Dude no one gives 2 cent about your country,people and race. believe it or not you are irrelevant in this age and era, your language/customs are stolen and no one cares about. soo much that persians as a language is either given as free subjects or taken off university in many western countries, no one is interested, poor persians thay can't take it maybe better call the mahdi to comfort.lol

So why don't you take the town then? because you're weak, no money for food, no energy to fight. Don't talk about wars and america, first by shoes, toothbrush, lunch box, shampoo etc.

We don't take the town because we too busy taking the enemy country down from the inside, you know like how you tried in bahrain till the Saudi came and gave your foot soldiers a good a** whipping, haha I would rather be barefoot than be a sissy persian anyday.

We are worried that your soldiers (on your display) will attack us in Syria and will serve UAE to kill us, we might get a heart attack if we see those faces running towards us.... and we will report their smell to the global chemical weapons watchdog:haha:
Badme is Part of Ethiopia, you lost it.

Hahahahaha i swear we would eat you alive if we ever come face to face, those Female soldiers on the display are not even 18 years old they are baby soldiers but it's good you thought they looked like soldiers, Imagine the proper army they would rip your sissy peeersian soldier heart out and eat it.

Bahraini people, the people are not sectarian animals like you. We don't want wild people as our neighbors.

Well i love how the bahraini chant against iran these days, it's soo funny especially the part where they humilate khamini. Maybe you should watch/read more about Bahrain these days instead of sticking your head in the sand and thinking everything is ok, or maybe because Bahrain only interest you when you trying to unsettle it.

Well we collected the hadiths (bukhari, muslim etc) and wrote down the tafsirs (al-tabari) so that Islam could be practiced, and understood, while your people were climbing trees.

Hahaha my people became muslims before even mecca was liberated, the first mosque was build in Eritrea, it was called the land where no injustice takes place, when some eritreans converted to islam and were reciting the koran persian were still worshipping mazda and some flames haha while the prophet pbuh and his daughter were making a blessing prayers to our people and king the persian people were getting cursed and your king was not the prophet favourite, we recieved the message with protecting the prophet famil and his companions while the famous words "not for a mountain of gold i will return them" in return the arrogant iranic persians mocked the message. ALWAYS REMEMBER THE PROPHET WAS IN JOY AND PRAYED FOR A ROMAN WIN AGAINST THE PERSIANS, YES I WANT TO BE POOR BUT I WOULD RATHER BE POOR THAN HAVE THE ROMAN FAVOURED AGAINST ME BY THE PROPHET PBUH.

Mixing religion and race, @mods could you ban this guy for being stupid.

what's happening? u mad bro? hahaha am i touching some nerves there? you blapping about every race/religion issue but it seems it's upsetting you. don't worry we even haven't started yet. good times ahead. stop crying to the mod don't be a cry persian. man up and face up i haven't even rolled my sleeves yet.

How did we lose the war against ethiopia? we fought against 1 million soldiers and best equipped army in all africa and we occupied their capital. in 1998-2000 war we killed over 150,000 ethiopians plus the wounded and POW A war america wanted to destroy Eritrea and we are still here, the only difference between iran and Eritrea is both on sanctions but iranian go around like a cry baby and beg every tom,dick and harry around the world to get mercy while on Press TV they talk tough, Iran only have oil because they steal it from the Ahwaz region which is arab or the Azer regions in the caspian sea since when the persian Sissy from zargos mountain have natural resources lol wait till the internal problem start in iran popcorn shares will go up.

Food handouts in Iran

Food handouts in Iran: Empty stomachs | The Economist

20140215_map501.jpg

I saw the 96% in the news when they were reporting how iran leader wanted to increase population to 150 million few weeks ago, can't find any links though.
Habashi slave speak about iran what a jock the land you speak about are iranian before any arab or Turk came to iran go fight for one dollar for month and die for your white European masters slave trash

Hahaha there are more aids infected people in iran than Eritrea by far, iran is now known as aids high risk country, 1 million herion addict and over 100,000 aids infected. Eritrea is already one of the lowest countries with HIV in africa but the number is dropping for the last decade while iran number multiplied 9 folds in the last decade. you keep talking about ruling 50% of the world these days you barely ruling yourselves.lol
Habash slave, still you have at least 3 times more infections, while even not being beside biggest drug producer of world (Afghanitan).
List of countries by HIV/AIDS adult prevalence rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't get mad hahaha we all know who are the cheapest prostitute in dubai and bahrain are, the persian whores or also known to the arabs there as "Tasbeera" or something to get you by. hahaha i am not slave of the arabs we don't have 30% arabic words in persians neither do we write in arabic alphabet, the funny thing is persians are mad jealous of arabs but still owe them writing and 1/3 of your daily converse, you arab wannabe hahaha.
Owing them writing, haha stupid slave we had at least 3 Iranian alphabets before Islam (Pahlavi, avestan, old-persian alphabet)
Old Persian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Avestan alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pahlavi scripts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And guess what habash slave, whole the world uses Indo-Iranian base-10 positional numeral system. It's a standard! Without it all the progress and science would be impossible.

We are not jalous because without Persians Islam would not be understood today and would be full of corruptions. I will explain it to you my habash slave while you speak english (indo-european language) to a persian indo-european man. Even Quran has persian Iranic worlds :lol: Read further, you should get some info in your empty habash skull.

1. 80% of shia and sunni hadiths were written down by Persians else you would not know how to pray for example.
Persians wrote down hadiths so that habash slaves would be able to practice Islam. Hadiths are regarded by traditional Islamicschools of jurisprudence as important tools for understanding the Quran and in matters of jurisprudence.

The biggest and most important works on hadiths were made by Persians. You can see the top six and the most important rank the highest. Also read about the shia hadiths.
Kutub al-Sittah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Four Books - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Understanding of quran (tafsir, see point 3) is for great part based on hadiths.

2. The madhabs are based on hadiths, and at least 1 of them is founded by Persian Imam abu-hanifa. Hanafis are 30 to 45% of muslims worldwide and the biggest of the 4 sunni madhabs.
Hanbalis (saudi islam) are just 4% of muslims.
Hanafi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. Tafsir (understanding/explaining of quran) again for great part is based on Persian collected hadiths.
The early islamict tafsirs, major examples are;
Here Al-Tabari and Al-Baghawi are persians. And other major work on tafsir is done by Fakhr al-Din al-Razi, a persian also. Ibn Kathir made also use of the tafsir of Al-Tabari.

This is what is written about the tafsir of Al-tabari:
Jami al-Bayan is an important source for attaining information about older commentaries which have not survived to the present. Its rich content which encompasses dictionaries, historical notes, law, recitation, theology and Arabic literature has made it a highly referenced book throughout history, creating a long list of editions. It is also a good example of reasoning in a tafsir by a widely accepted scholar, giving it a value of diraya.

It was marked by the same fullness of detail as his other work. The size of this work and the independence of judgment in it seem to have prevented it from having a large circulation, but scholars such as Baghawi and Suyuti used it largely; Ibn Kathir used it in his Tafsir ibn Kathir. Scholars including Suyuti have expressed their admiration towards this tafsir, regarding it as the most valuable of commentaries,[8] and most notably the words of Theodor Nöldeke;

If we had this book [fully] in our hands, we would not need anything else written after it”[9]

About early islamic shia tafsirs, almost all were done by persians.

5. Majority of ancient and medieval philosophers of Islam were Persians.
List of Muslim philosophers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today without any hestiation we can say religion of islam is developed by Persians, so Islam is for biggest part persian, except the quran which comes from Allah , the purest arabic text (which still contains some persian words).

Further most prostitutes in Bahrain are from eastern countries, I won't name them to insult people from those countries. Still if there are very few desperate girls, cheapest are arab from sunni areas of Iraq and Syria who lost everything in war. They do forced zawaaj-al-misyaar on them (temporary)
Syria Refugees Turn To Prostitution Out Of Desperation
Syrian girls 'sold' into forced marriages - Telegraph

Well nothing new here shia are known to be two faced traitors, i know of this treachery don't worry, shia and persians have put their hands with the mongols,crusaders,portugese,austrian,british and these days american and isreali and russian to spill muslim blood, we were warned about the shia and now we will try to send them to hell maybe Khomeni can help them then.lol
No, but if they fight our enemies and tyrants, why should we stop them?

You muppet, stop using your second shia bible wikipedia and read proper books, ismael safawi family came from yemen and went to azeri region, he was an arab from yemen and he followed shafi'e, and when he turn shia even his neighbouring kingdoms in tajikistan were asking him to revert back, this is what i mean about Iranian and history you just want to read what you want to read, i still can't believe you didn't know that you thought he was kurdish? Hahahahaha
Wahahaha he came from Yemen, habashi maggot?
Azerbeyjan region being the neighbour of tajikistan, you should win the PDF price for the dumbest poster of 2014.
Their Origing is written in their own genealogy books.

Sheikh Safi-ad-din Is'haq Ardabili (of Ardabil) (1252–1334) (Persian: شیخ صفی‌الدین اردبیلی‎), was the Kurdish[1][2][3] eponym of the Safavid dynasty, founder of the Safaviyya order, and the spiritual heir and son in law of the great Sufi Murshid (Grand Master) Sheikh Zahed Gilani, ofLahijan in Gilan province in northern Iran. Most of what we know about him comes from theSafvat as-safa, a hagiography written by one of his followers.

Sheikh Safi al-Din's has composed poems in the Iranian dialect of old Tati.[4][5] He was a seventh-generation descendant of Firuz Shah Zarrin Kolah, a local Iranian dignitary

Yep that is why you helped the american invasion into afghanistan you love your sunni iranic people too much, i know alot of afghan people especially Tajik and pashtun descent and they hate Iran as much as they hate isreal. But you keep living in that aryan brothers fantasy of yours hahaha.
You would like ethiopians i would imagine but i with 60% of it's population sunni i would think they would hate shia filth, but you have something in common with the rest of them both of you lead the HIV/aids infection in your respected regions.lol
Afghans hate taliban, that's why last elections so many people voted. Abdullah Abdullah (half pashtun half tajik) got most votes. Yes better than being slave like you, 6th poorest country of world. For the hiv percentage you have at least 3 times more hiv, dirty people, and not even from needles.

Saddam gave you an a** kicking which made you cry for the mahdi every single day on loud speakers, hahaha the only reason saddam didn't reach his goal is because he really didn't care about Iran. Since iranian care about what every one thing about them, Dude no one gives 2 cent about your country,people and race. believe it or not you are irrelevant in this age and era, your language/customs are stolen and no one cares about. soo much that persians as a language is either given as free subjects or taken off university in many western countries, no one is interested, poor persians thay can't take it maybe better call the mahdi to comfort.lol
Saddam was my dog, his sons got fucked, before shia brothers hanged him and made his neck break. He was humiliated because he thought he would defeat Iran. Even habasha mercenary slaves from Sudan, Eritrea couldnt save him. We captured many of his slaves, this picture are from pows in 1984.
arab_prisoners_war_against_iran.jpg

We don't take the town because we too busy taking the enemy country down from the inside, you know like how you tried in bahrain till the Saudi came and gave your foot soldiers a good a** whipping, haha I would rather be barefoot than be a sissy persian anyday.
Calling unarmed arab civilians soldiers. Spend your money buying toothbrush, anti-conception pills, food etc. You're not a country to do proxy wars.

Hahahahaha i swear we would eat you alive if we ever come face to face, those Female soldiers on the display are not even 18 years old they are baby soldiers but it's good you thought they looked like soldiers, Imagine the proper army they would rip your sissy peeersian soldier heart out and eat it.
hahah If they were so tough they would free badme.

Well i love how the bahraini chant against iran these days, it's soo funny especially the part where they humilate khamini. Maybe you should watch/read more about Bahrain these days instead of sticking your head in the sand and thinking everything is ok, or maybe because Bahrain only interest you when you trying to unsettle it.
Yes these slaves of America (Bahrain), you watch Bahrain demonstrations will never end.

Hahaha my people became muslims before even mecca was liberated, the first mosque was build in Eritrea, it was called the land where no injustice takes place, when some eritreans converted to islam and were reciting the koran persian were still worshipping mazda and some flames haha while the prophet pbuh and his daughter were making a blessing prayers to our people and king the persian people were getting cursed and your king was not the prophet favourite, we recieved the message with protecting the prophet famil and his companions while the famous words "not for a mountain of gold i will return them" in return the arrogant iranic persians mocked the message. ALWAYS REMEMBER THE PROPHET WAS IN JOY AND PRAYED FOR A ROMAN WIN AGAINST THE PERSIANS, YES I WANT TO BE POOR BUT I WOULD RATHER BE POOR THAN HAVE THE ROMAN FAVOURED AGAINST ME BY THE PROPHET PBUH.
Ahahah stupid eritrean housemaid, read more about Iranian sahaba:
  • Fayruz al-Daylami - he was sent out by Muhammad to assassinate Aswad Ansi, who claimed prophethood in Yemen.

Ahaha we were already doing Wudu before prayers in Mazda religion when you apes were climbing trees.
Body of Text: The Emergence of the Sunni Law of Ritual Purity - Marion Holmes Katz - Google Boeken

what's happening? u mad bro? hahaha am i touching some nerves there? you blapping about every race/religion issue but it seems it's upsetting you. don't worry we even haven't started yet. good times ahead. stop crying to the mod don't be a cry persian. man up and face up i haven't even rolled my sleeves yet
Don't worry slave-race, horn of Africa was always a source of slaves for Arabs, before and after Islam. Arabs brought you and they directly cut your dicks so that you would not make children. Somethimes they sold few of these slaves to persians.

The Arab slave trade originated before Islam and lasted more than a millennium.[26][27][28] Arab traders brought Africans across the Indian Ocean from the Swahili Coast of present-day Kenya, Mozambique, and Tanzania,[29] and elsewhere in Southeast Africa and fromEritrea and Ethiopia in the Horn of Africa to present-day Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Somalia, Turkey and other parts of the Middle East[30] and South Asia (mainly Pakistan and India). Unlike the trans-Atlantic slave trade to the New World, Arabs supplied African slaves to the Arab world, which at its peak stretched over three continents from the Atlantic to the Far East.

Arab slave trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bye housemaid

Back
Top Bottom