What's new

Saudi beheads two Pakistanis over murders

More human? Ask people of world,you won't hear the same answer.beheading is too medieval.
Your talking about how it looks and seems, while I am talking science. I am not a doctor but I am pretty sure you don't feel pain at all.

More human? Ask people of world,you won't hear the same answer.beheading is too medieval.

so i guess in eid ul adha we should hang the animals instead of beheading them? it is less cruel and less painfull.

Your talking about how it looks and seems, while I am talking science. I am not a doctor but I am pretty sure you don't feel pain at all.

You are correct. Sure it looks messy and bloody but scientifically speaking let us compare between beheading and hanging.

One you have beheading the sword will hit the medulla oblongata which will automatically cut off all pain nerve impulses the pain that will ne felt is for like quarter of a second but then that is it.

Hanging you have two options. One is the axis will hit the medulla cutting off the cardiac and respiratory centers which mean the one who is hanged will still feel pain for am few seconds before death in the mean time he will experience tue pain of both a cardiac arrest and pulmonary thrombosis. The other is suffocation until death. Sure it is not bloody or messy but you decide which is more humane.

You are correct. Sure it looks messy and bloody but scientifically speaking let us compare between beheading and hanging.

One you have beheading the sword will hit the medulla oblongata which will automatically cut off all pain nerve impulses the pain that will ne felt is for like quarter of a second but then that is it.

Hanging you have two options. One is the axis will hit the medulla cutting off the cardiac and respiratory centers which mean the one who is hanged will still feel pain for am few seconds before death in the mean time he will experience tue pain of both a cardiac arrest and pulmonary thrombosis. The other is suffocation until death. Sure it is not bloody or messy but you decide which is more humane.
I would go for poison injection after sedation. Anyway a murderer doesn't deserve such peaceful (poisoning) death......

IMO beheading is better , It take only 8 second for killing a person , but hanging take more than 60 second to killing a person !!!

another thing , If someone doing a crime , he should face his punishment !!!

the only thing that I really like about Saudis is their simple and effective laws ( however I don't like some of them for some reason )

IMO If we beheading murders or cutting thieves hand , then Iran could be better country for live !!

In an ideal world, these tribals would have been forced to listen to human rights groups worldwide and abolish beheadings.

In an ideal world...
In an ideal world, the U.S could not have killed tens of millions of innocent human beings in the name of democracy or national interests across the globe.

In an ideal world..

I love it when Indians come and lecture us about the "Ideal" world and get hammered by different people from different Nationalities :D

About the news: It's good actually, if they were in Pakistan, they might have got away with this crime. They deserved it!

Back
Top Bottom