What's new

SAUDI ARMED FORCES

They are dumping their f15 engines 220 P&W... Any chance PAF getting them for JF17?

sir uncle sam every day there i think every major like zuhran jubail taif .may be invantory check of speare parts also

I would agree with some previous members and would say that it more or less certainly appears that these Saudi helicopters and airplanes are mainly for show off. I doubt in Arab countries there are pilots who could match with let's say East European or Indian pilots. However, every country has right for self-defense and maintains Air Force the way it can. However, Saudis and Emaratis with their huge wealth could have best NAVY and Air Force.:woot:

What do they do with this hardware? Nothing... That's what. Do they help peacekeeping ops, NO, Do they help regional security, NO and do they actually fight... Umm, let me think about that one... NO!

So why call them an Armed Force, the correct term should be "Saudi Poser Force"

good work but we like to see more pics of the saudi airforce and eurofighter typhoon in future too

saudi's enjoy a good american backing...they get spares and the latest tech in offering.
the day they turn against the yanks...theie f-16s and efs would rot like the iranian f-14s.

Back
Top Bottom