What's new

Saudi Arabia's Global Arms Shopping Spree

You invade Syria like you invaded Algeria, Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Lebanon

Iran invade nobody, they defend as you started it and Assad is their ally

So they're not making destabilization as they can't destabilize their ally. It's you salafists anti-sunnis who do it.

You can invade everybody except Israel

You is who?

Sorry i meant the salafists, i didn't see that it's you my moderator, you've changed your avatar

I dont understand. Why does Saudi arabis need so much weapons?

It outsources its weapons maintenance and training to other more capable nations like Pakistan. On their own, Saudis cant do a little thing. They are a very sluggish, lazy and decadent nation.

It outsources its weapons maintenance and training to other more capable nations like Pakistan. On their own, Saudis cant do a little thing. They are a very sluggish, lazy and decadent nation.

Why do you need to ask stupid questions about KSA all the time? Like your opinion matters anyway.

Do I really need to list just some of the reasons. Well let us just start.

Because KSA is a leading country in the region and among the leading countries in the world.

Because KSA is a G20 major economy member state.

Because KSA is the richest Arab country with the highest GDP of all Muslim states in the world only behind Turkey that is number 2 and Indonesia that is number 1.

Because it is the fastest growing Muslim economy in the world and among the fastest growing in the whole world and most stable.

Because a trillion GDP is expected in the very near future - upcoming years.

Because KSA is located in the middle of the Middle East bordering several areas of conflict.

Because Israel is just across the tiny Gulf of Aqaba, Syria is only separated by that tiny narrow northern strip of Jordan, a unstable Iraq and its several hundred kilometer long border is in the North, a just as much unstable Yemen is located in the South separated by 3000 meters tall mountains and the Rub' al Khali desert. Mullahistan is just across the Gulf.

Because a unstable Egypt and Sudan are also located just across the Red Sea. Do you want more security reasons than that?

Because KSA is the seat of the two most holy sites for nearly 2 billion Muslims and rouge elements are always interested in causing trouble in the country for that and many other reasons. The Grand Mosque Seizure in 1979, and the Iranian terrorists in 1987 that were dealt with comes to mind.

Because KSA is a leading religious, ancestral and cultural nation in the Arab world that compromises 22 Arab states, nearly 400 million people, in one of the most strategically located places in the world.

Because KSA is a leading oil and gas exporting country which enables her just like similar countries to buy the best military equipment for her protection.

Because KSA has, is, wants and always will play a key role in the Muslim and Arab world including the Middle East region.

Lastly because we can and want to.

Just a few reasons I could quickly think about.

And yeah, we don't care about a clowns opinion about issues he has no clue about.

Save your reply.

Last edited:
I thank you for the remarks you have given.

However, If you consider the fallowing self-spoken work to be lazy, then please count me on.

Saudi's AEC to Develop F-15SA Sub-systems and AMRAAMs

Al-Salam Aerospace Industries Begin F-15SA wings production

Saudi Arabia unveils locally developed Gyro-Stablization system

Saudi PSATRI Inaugurates new Research Centers

Saker Family of Saudi UAVs

Saudi Arabia plans 1000 Military industry projects

Saudi Arabia Building a City Dedicated to Military Industry

Saudi Made Drone Showcased

3 Saudi Military UAVs Unveiled

UAE unveils AL-TARIQ Precision Guided Bombs Kit

AEC finishes upgrading all Tornado jets with indigenous systems

Sabic to build carbon fiber plant in Kingdom

Saudi Arabia, S.A Launch Defense Radars, Electronics Research Program

Saudi Advanced Electronics Company (The upcoming Defense Giant)

Saudi Arabia to Manufacture F-15SA Wings Locally

BAE Systems Saudi Arabia in ToT contract with Al-Salam and AEC

Saudi PanNesma signs JV with Rayethon

PSATRI signs ToT agreement with Italian PSA

UAE working on a 500Kg and 1000Kg variant of the Ybhon Xtreme JDAM

Joint UAE-Ukranian Helicopter project QUEST

Yabhon Xtreme. The UAE JDAM.

Middle East Propulsion Company (MEPC)

MADE IN UAE

I'm not going to attack you in person or your country, but we certainly are laughing at your mere ignorance.

Last edited:

Lazy, sluggish and decadent?? Don't you think its unfair to brand a nation as such?

I guess Hasani nailed it too! :azn:

I tried to be calm but seriously what kind of posts are that? We see such posts on a DAILY basis SEVERAL times a day. Only aimed at provoking people and make us loose our calm which I can often be guilty of. Can't help it.

I know that this is just a internet forum and that I should leave the trolls alone. After all this is only a virtual life. We should strive to make good in the real life and not here. In real life I am a very calm and collected person. Chemical engineering teach you that. No other way around it.

I guess all this amount to ignorance and some kind of either hatred, envy or whatever. Maybe people have so high expectations about KSA for religious and historical reasons that they expect us to be the best in every field or a perfect society.

I am sorry to inform you all but Prophet Muhammad's (saws) generation and that of previous Prophets on the land of what is today KSA will never be repeated. We will always look up towards them and not down. ALWAYS.

Just leave us alone instead of provoking us in every thread. Hate us all you want, we don't care, just don't destroy every thread that we take part in or threads about our beautiful and ancient country and its people. I don't see any of us Saudi Arabians trolling any other sections of the forum. Simply don't understand it.

Well said my bro. :tup:
Let us hope that KSA becomes more friendly and civilized towards some of its neighbours so they would not have to buy such huge arsenal of weapons.

Well said my bro. :tup:
Let us hope that KSA becomes more friendly and civilized towards some of its neighbours so they would not have to buy such huge arsenal of weapons.

The only country that needs to become "civilized" (just lol) is your own country if anything. Maybe the "nuclear deal" with the West can help in that direction so you can stop being a pariah state.

Nor do you have any say what KSA should buy of military equipment or not. Not your worry.

Why do you need to ask stupid questions about KSA all the time? Like your opinion matters anyway.

Do I really need to list just some of the reasons. Well let us just start.

Because KSA is a leading country in the region and among the leading countries in the world.

Because KSA is a G20 major economy member state.

Because KSA is the richest Arab country with the highest GDP of all Muslim states in the world only behind Turkey that is number 2 and Indonesia that is number 1.

Because it is the fastest growing Muslim economy in the world and among the fastest growing in the whole world and most stable.

Because a trillion GDP is expected in the very near future - upcoming years.

Because KSA is located in the middle of the Middle East bordering several areas of conflict.

Because Israel is just across the tiny Gulf of Aqaba, Syria is only separated by that tiny narrow northern strip of Jordan, a unstable Iraq and its several hundred kilometer long border is in the North, a just as much unstable Yemen is located in the South separated by 3000 meters tall mountains and the Rub' al Khali desert. Mullahistan is just across the Gulf.

Because a unstable Egypt and Sudan are also located just across the Red Sea. Do you want more security reasons than that?

Because KSA is the seat of the two most holy sites for nearly 2 billion Muslims and rouge elements are always interested in causing trouble in the country for that and many other reasons. The Grand Mosque Seizure in 1979, and the Iranian terrorists in 1987 that were dealt with comes to mind.

Because KSA is a leading religious, ancestral and cultural nation in the Arab world that compromises 22 Arab states, nearly 400 million people, in one of the most strategically located places in the world.

Because KSA is a leading oil and gas exporting country which enables her just like similar countries to buy the best military equipment for her protection.

Because KSA has, is, wants and always will play a key role in the Muslim and Arab world including the Middle East region.

Lastly because we can and want to.

Just a few reasons I could quickly think about.

And yeah, we don't care about a clowns opinion about issues he has no clue about.

Save your reply.

I can also refer to post number 23.

@BLACKEAGLE, @Arabian Legend, @JUBA, @Yzd Khalifa

@Zakii possible trolling might avait you. I am just notifying you in order for t his thread not to turn into off-topic talk.

Lazy, sluggish and decadent?? Don't you think its unfair to brand a nation as such?

Probably. I take my words back and I m sorry. My personal interaction with Saudis cloud my point of view and I could be totally wrong.

But I cant overlook negative role Saudi Arabia plays in the Muslim world.

The only country that needs to become "civilized" (just lol) is your own country if anything. Maybe the "nuclear deal" with the West can help in that direction so you can stop being a pariah state.

Nor do you have any say what KSA should buy of military equipment or not. Not your worry.

I can also refer to post number 23.

@BLACKEAGLE, @Arabian Legend, @JUBA, @Yzd Khalifa

@Zakii possible trolling might avait you. I am just notifying you in order for t his thread not to turn into off-topic talk.

I know it's a stab at me i thought you would slay me with you're arabian sword for derailing(kind of) you're last thread :angel:.

Probably. I take my words back and I m sorry. My personal interaction with Saudis cloud my point of view and I could be totally wrong.

Yes, because your favorites in Iran play "oh such a great" role in the Muslim world. Especially since the time of the Safavids. Heard about them? Or the Mullah's acting more Arab than the Arabs themselves since 1979. Always have since we Arabs from Saudi Arabia (mainly Hijaz) conquered them and made them Muslim, I guess. No other way around it as you say. I wish we all could follow their excellent example. Let us all get ruled by a bunch of Mullah's claiming to be Hashemites and get ruled by several Grand Ayatollah's.

Likewise Pakistan has caused no problems for Islam and are innocent of any wrongdoing. Just ask the random Bangladeshi or Afghan if they agree with that notion or probably many Pakistanis themselves.

You see everyone can play that game. Not interested though.
We don't care if you like nearly all of us 500 million Arabs, Sunni Muslims or Saudi Arabia/Saudi Arabians. But at least stop trolling every thread that is about us.

Thats nice that you said that even i have personal experience and those close to me as well so not all of them are in favour of KSA honestly but even if i disagree with some of their policies, which i do still branding their whole nation would be highly unfair.

Yes, because your favorites in Iran play "oh such a great" role in the Muslim world. Always have since we Arabs from Saudi Arabia (mainly Hijaz) conquered them and made them Muslim.

Likewise Pakistan has caused no problems for Islam and are innocent of any wrongdoing. Just ask the random Bangladeshi or Afghan if they agree with that notion or probably many Pakistanis themselves.

You see everyone can play that game. Not interested though.
We don't care if you like nearly all of us 500 million Arabs, Sunni Muslims or Saudi Arabia/Saudi Arabians. But at least stop trolling every forum that is about us.

Nope my brother no one plays a 'great role'. Its because of our inability to unite our people that we suffer at the hands of those whom Allah has condemned to Hell in Quran. Who accroding to Quran are living in this world as condemned prisoners.

I m for less friction. If confrontation can be avoided between Muslim countries, it gives us strength. Iran and Saudi Arabia or any other Muslim nation is equal to me.

The reason for our collective thrashing and humiliation is because we all are too busy pulling each other down.

Think about it :)

Back
Top Bottom