Saudi Arabian inventor wins global acclaim

al-Hasani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
9uusyc.jpg

Siham Abu Zahira

JEDDAH — A Saudi student studying neurosurgery in the Netherlands has won the top prize at an international invention contest held in Australia. Siham Abu Zahira invented a nanorobot to help reduce medical errors by 70 percent during open brain surgeries. Her invention can also be used to evaluate the brain and the effect of nerve cells. The invention was described as revolutionary and could help reduce the number of fatalities from brain conditions. The nanorobot can help diagnose many brain conditions as early as they appear. Abu Zahira said she hopes this invention and the ones she is working on now would help neurosurgeons restore brain and nerve functions for patients who have such conditions. It took her three years to come up with the nanorobot. This is not Abu Zahira’s first invention. She has already invented 15 medical devices and technologies. She is also passionate about literature and has already written three novels. — SG

Saudi Gazette - Saudi inventor wins global acclaim

The clever and beautiful Saudi Arabian women are making us proud once again.

:yahoo:

Congratulations. I am not familiar with Arabic otherwise i am very passionate about literature so would have loved to read.

Congratulations. I am not familiar with Arabic otherwise i am very passionate about literature so would have loved to read.

One Thousand and One Nights.

Arabic literature - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arabic poetry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway the main news is her medical inventions in the field of brain surgery. I will have to do some research on her other 15 medical and
technological inventions. No doubt about her being very talented.

All the more power to such women
and woman in general.

Saubi Arabians are the most intelligent person in this world. They deserve a huge round of applause for their contribution in the field of science and technology, Literature, Economics & Peace.

Saubi Arabians are the most intelligent person in this world. They deserve a huge round of applause for their contribution in the field of science and technology, Literature, Economics & Peace.

There have been hundreds of acclaimed and well-known Arab scholars, scientists etc. with ancestral ties to KSA since the Islamic Golden Age. Ancient and newer ones.

Even in this modern day and age Saudi Arabians have been behind many patents.

Anyway why don't you get lost and worry about your own country filled with problems and the highest number of poor people in the world?

We know that you get all scared when the words Muslim and Arab reappears. Like a certain large sector of Indian users on this forum ruining the reputation of other friendly Indian users. Don't know what caused that. The century long Muslim rule in India?

Now get lost.

There have been hundreds of acclaimed and well-known Arab scholars, scientists with ancestral ties to KSA since the Islamic Golden Age. Ancient and newer ones.

Anyway why don't you get lost and worry about your own country filled with problems and the highest number of poor people in the world? We know that you get all scared when the words Muslim and Arab reappears. Like a certain large sector of Indian users on this forum ruining the reputation of other friendly Indian users.

Now get lost.

No No you misunderstood it completely. I was not sarcastic. I really admire KSA contribution to everything mentioned above in post 9 and to mankind also.

I fail to find the specific international invention contest which was held in Australia, the only reference i can find is from Saudi Gazette.

Masha-Allah. Nice work young one. Is there a website that might contain a technical introduction to her work?

There have been hundreds of acclaimed and well-known Arab scholars, scientists etc. with ancestral ties to KSA since the Islamic Golden Age. Ancient and newer ones.

Anyway why don't you get lost and worry about your own country filled with problems and the highest number of poor people in the world?

We know that you get all scared when the words Muslim and Arab reappears. Like a certain large sector of Indian users on this forum ruining the reputation of other friendly Indian users. Don't know what caused that. The century long Muslim rule in India?

Now get lost.

Hi,

It is only upto you to take your rightful place in the world. Allah has given you everything Godly possible to succeed----and still you fail.

You have no right to live on past glory---. With the resource that Allah has bestowed upon you---the saudis should die in shame for being the incompetent nincompoops that they are.

You are a pathetic---a miserable---and a disgusting nation which reeks of incompetence and arrogance.

If it was upto me----I would do the same to your people as I do to my pakistani colleagues---.

You saudis need to be humiliated and degraded so much that maybe the shame in you may want you to succeed in knowledge and technology---rather than flaunt your wealth to the world.

But as of now----you are a shame to ISLAM----you are a Shame to Prophet Mohammad---and a joke on islam.

Back
Top Bottom