What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

AK-103 from the Saudi side. And Steyr AUG from the Omani side.

Royal Army of Oman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It quite shocking to me Oman has really strong Army with lot of good equipment and How on earth they have 121477 soldiers but lot of Good Tanks and can buy some more but they need to make their Air Force far more stronger man their Navy is also very strong they need to work on Air Force only

Royal Army of Oman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It quite shocking to me Oman has really strong Army with lot of good equipment and How on earth they have 121477 soldiers but lot of Good Tanks and can buy some more but they need to make their Air Force far more stronger man their Navy is also very strong they need to work on Air Force only

They are buying 12 Eurofighter Typhoons for their air force. And Oman in case of war will have the entire GCC air force on its side, so it is not really in Immediate threat to upgrade it anymore.

They are buying 12 Eurofighter Typhoons for their air force. And Oman in case of war will have the entire GCC air force on its side, so it is not really in Immediate threat to upgrade it anymore.
12 Euoro and 12 new F-16 with upgrade of old 12 F-16 it will be good but I think they should take the number to 50 Fighter Planes if UAE can have 150 why not Oman ?:azn:

12 Euoro and 12 new F-16 with upgrade of old 12 F-16 it will be good but I think they should take the number to 50 Fighter Planes if UAE can have 150 why not Oman ?:azn:

Zarvan something I have noticed from you throughout the years we spent together here.

Large numbers are not always a good thing. In fact in most cases than not they are in fact a bad thing. Why strain your economy on unneeded maintenance and upkeep costs when you can do without??

Large numbers are a death sentence in the modern world without the resources to back it up. Small numbers which do the job fine in fact is more effective than large numbers. Next time you ask why not add 1000 planes and 10,000 tanks think about this for a second will you?

Zarvan something I have noticed from you throughout the years we spent together here.

Large numbers are not always a good thing. In fact in most cases than not they are in fact a bad thing. Why strain your economy on unneeded maintenance and upkeep costs when you can do without??

Large numbers are a death sentence in the modern world without the resources to back it up. Small numbers which do the job fine in fact is more effective than large numbers. Next time you ask why not add 1000 planes and 10,000 tanks think about this for a second will you?
Sir depends on what kind of enemy you have Sir if you enemy is quite large than Sir their is no other option to have as many numbers as they could Sir and their enemy is weather they like it or not will always be Israel because they are always looking for chance weather its internal wars or some other they will strike when ever they will get chance Sir and they are now expanding themselves their strikes in Sudan and Syria are signals for others Sir we need to be prepared other wise they will not let the chance go Sir I know of economy we are facing far worse than Oman and our enemy is far more bigger direct enemy although we hate Israel more than you but Israel is the biggest............. and ALLAH forbid if trouble starts in Saudi Arabia or Oman Israel can lunch strikes to different targets to do damage Sir so we need to remain updated and well equipped Sir

Sir depends on what kind of enemy you have Sir if you enemy is quite large than Sir their is no other option to have as many numbers as they could Sir and their enemy is weather they like it or not will always be Israel because they are always looking for chance weather its internal wars or some other they will strike when ever they will get chance Sir and they are now expanding themselves their strikes in Sudan and Syria are signals for others Sir we need to be prepared other wise they will not let the chance go Sir I know of economy we are facing far worse than Oman and our enemy is far more bigger direct enemy although we hate Israel more than you but Israel is the biggest............. and ALLAH forbid if trouble starts in Saudi Arabia or Oman Israel can lunch strikes to different targets to do damage Sir so we need to remain updated and well equipped Sir

Yo dude, slow down with the sirs, I am no sir I bet I am even younger than you in fact. So no need for all this sirs okay?

But that doesn't change what I said. Lesser numbers of a more effective system and Personnal training can beat a 10 times larger number of a less effective system with poor training. I would rather have a single F-15SAs than 3 F-16Cs or 5 Mirage-2000s. Also I would rather have a single M1A2S than 4 T-72s or 3 T-90s. I would rather have a single Apache than 10 Gazelles.

Yo dude, slow down with the sirs, I am no sir I bet I am even younger than you in fact. So no need for all this sirs okay?

But that doesn't change what I said. Lesser numbers of a more effective system and Personnal training can beat a 10 times larger number of a less effective system with poor training. I would rather have a single F-15SAs than 3 F-16Cs or 5 Mirage-2000s. Also I would rather have a single M1A2S than 4 T-72s or 3 T-90s. I would rather have a single Apache than 10 Gazelles.

I agree with most of the parts by the way what is your age ??????????? now I have another question when will Saudi Arabia have all the Euoro and F-15 they ordered and also the old ones getting upgraded by which year this will happen ?

I agree with most of the parts by the way what is your age ??????????? now I have another question when will Saudi Arabia have all the Euoro and F-15 they ordered and also the old ones getting upgraded by which year this will happen ?

By 2015 all the F-15s and Typhoons would have been delivered.

Long Live KSA and its people

KSA has gone a long way from dusty and sandy wilderness to a a prospering country which is due to not only the natural wealth but also by the Blessing of Islams 2 most Holiest sites and the hard work of the people of KSA.

its good foreign policy and steadfast mission to modernize itself on military and civil bases has made it an example worth following. 20 or 30 years ago people would have laughed at the possibility of Saudis achieving anything at all but looks like they are having a last laugh.

I made some comments that I think were uncalled for and were made out of some state of mind due to issue at home that I think KSA and its people cant be blamed for. I request my uncalled for posts in this thread be deleted. I will keep up my criticism where its due but it will be only objective and respectful.

I feel that this clarification was needed this post is not an oddity please do check my recent posts about Pak Saudi Naval exercises :)

its good foreign policy and steadfast mission to modernize itself on military and civil bases has made it an example worth following. 20 or 30 years ago people would have laughed at the possibility of Saudis achieving anything at all but looks like they are having a last laugh.

:cry::cry::cry:

KSA has gone a long way from dusty and sandy wilderness to a a prospering country which is due to not only the natural wealth but also by the Blessing of Islams 2 most Holiest sites and the hard work of the people of KSA.

I made some comments that I think were uncalled for and were made out of some state of mind due to issue at home that I think KSA and its people cant be blamed for. I request my uncalled for posts in this thread be deleted. I will keep up my criticism where its due but it will be only objective and respectful.

I feel that this clarification was needed this post is not an oddity please do check my recent posts about Pak Saudi Naval exercises :)

You are a great and respectable man yourself sir Irfan. By the way I gave a military salute to my screen directed at your picture, just lettin ya know :). And thank you for your kind words.
Kind words rarely do come our way but when it does we treasure them greatly as well as the person speaking them.

Agree with you KSA has a lot of potential and should technologically be on par with South Korea or Japan, that's why many of us are disappointed KSA is behind it's development trajectory. KSA should be building domestically nuclear-powered submarines, 4.5th generation aircraft, advance radar systems, ICBMs, Tanks comparable to British Challenger, electronic goods, etc. KSA should by now have had an advance space program with it's own satellite in space. The fact KSA is lagging behind is disappointing with as much money and GDP of KSA the country should be far more advance than it is today, I think only now they're investing in R&D so perhaps development will pick up.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom