What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Now I will cover the Saudi Marines.

The Saudi Marine force's last count was in 1991 and they stood at 3000 soldiers then. Considering that Marines have been the main recruiter in the Navy for the past 20 years it is safe to assume that the number has risen dramatically since then with a Russian Magazine estimate of about 18,000 soldiers.

921517873165.jpg

560990347481.jpg

b60.jpg

2wr1d3m.jpg

307775_69443.jpg

300364_66480.jpg

Main APC for the Saudi Marines is the BMR-600. Interesting to note here is that the BMR-600 is being Manufactured under license in ERAF Marines factory. A total of 300 BMR-600 have been manufactured in KSA so far for the Saudi marines:

shapeimage_2.png

p017_1_4.png

p017_1_5.png

During Manufacturing:
1b.jpg

2a.jpg

main%20photo.png

1.jpg

p015_1_00.jpg

The Saudi Navy's Special Forces are called "The Human Frogs":

Saudi Human Frogs wing:
394869_2832251318161_1434162704_n.jpg

No there aren't any. However we do have trained Submarine crews who trained in France, Malaysia and Pakistan. But at the moment there is no RSNF Submarines as of yet.

What about German subs? We can construct them for you? :D

What about German subs? We can construct them for you? :D

They are giving us a headache over 800 Tanks. I think they will self-Combust if we asked for Subs :lol: . Most likely French Subs though.

They are giving us a headache over 800 Tanks. I think they will self-Combust if we asked for Subs :lol: . Most likely French Subs though.

Jokes aside, there can be many areas we can cooperate with Saudi Navy; MRTP series, new joint projects like TF-100&2000, joint production of Milgems etc...

SSM is in money shortage, they are desperately looking for international partners for risk-sharing partners.

Jokes aside, there can be many areas we can cooperate with Saudi Navy; MRTP series, new joint projects like TF-100&2000, joint production of Milgems etc...

SSM is in money shortage, they are desperately looking for international partners for risk-sharing partners.

Lockheed & Martin invested about 2 Billion $ in a Saudi Shipbuilding company and promised full ToT for that. So I am interested in what will come out of it soon. Not to mention another Saudi shipbuilding company have unveiled plans to build Frigates and Corvette for the navy and that designing for that have started early this year. I am looking forward to what they have to offer as well.

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/ne...anuary/0131hq-saudia-arabia-industry-day.html
http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/news/press-releases/2012/january/0130hq-KACST.html
http://www.aawsat.com/details.asp?issueno=11700&article=587683

Thats pretty good !

300+ hours on Eurofighter Typhoons, Tornado(s) and F-15 S.E (s) and then training exercises with PAF,TuAF and EAF etc

Also, PAF trainers train the Saudi Pilots (Americans and British too) ...All these facts indicate that may be we seriously underestimate RSAF ! :azn:

they have too much of oil...so no surprise there..?

Back
Top Bottom