What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Very true . but it was rather for what that 1 camel symbolizes . That one camel belonged to a guest of one tribe and it was killed by a man from a different tribe to humiliate them . In Arab tradition , failing to protect your women , neighbour and guest means you have lost your honor and will live in shame .
They made a series about this 40 years war and i loved every single episode :P .

It is only rumors which might be either true or false . What is conformed is that in May 1998, before Pakistan's Chagai-I nuclear tests , Saudi Arabia promised to supply 50,000 barrels per day of free oil to help Pakistan cope with likely economic sanctions in the aftermath. If Saudi Arabia did fund the Pakistani nuclear program I don't think I nor you would know anything about it as it spouse to be a secret .

50,000 barrels per day :cheesy:
i never knew that !
many pakistanis never knew that ! n it seems right statement to me.
we had just heard that pakistan got OIL during the 1965 war:cheesy:

But what i know of n wht i am sure of, is, that our mothers here in pakistan teach us well when we are lil kids , "son you are the protector of Holy Ka'aba"
So, even if i hear a rumor that saudia aided pakistan nuclear project, i all be happy to accept that ! Its like, kings sometimes build their fortress' far away from their country .
Gosh i wish i had read marvelous war histories n strategies of great arabic kings :hitwall:

50,000 barrels per day :cheesy:
i never knew that !
many pakistanis never knew that ! n it seems right statement to me.
we had just heard that pakistan got OIL during the 1965 war:cheesy:

But what i know of n wht i am sure of, is, that our mothers here in pakistan teach us well when we are lil kids , "son you are the protector of Holy Ka'aba"
So, even if i hear a rumor that saudia aided pakistan nuclear project, i all be happy to accept that ! Its like, kings sometimes build their fortress' far away from their country .
Gosh i wish i had read marvelous war histories n strategies of great arabic kings :hitwall:

Saudi Arabia has always been a great friend of Pakistan
but we never bother to admire them or thank Saudi members of the support they always gave us
We only seem to boast about the things when Pakistan helped Saudi Arabia like we flew there planes,trained there pilots
As Khalid-Al-Qurashi mentioned
50,000 barrels per day
he is correct
and it is not a rumour that Saudi Arabia funded our nuclear project
its true
why is it so hard to accept it
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/67113-pakistan-saudi-arabia-relations.html

Thank YOU Saudi Arabia for your Support
Long Live KSA
saudi-flag.jpg

and thank you :smitten:for standing by our side
Flag-Pins-Saudi-Arabia-Pakistan.jpg

Saudi Arabia has always been a great friend of Pakistan
but we never bother to admire them or thank Saudi members of the support they always gave us
We only seem to boast about the things when Pakistan helped Saudi Arabia like we flew there planes,trained there pilots
As Khalid-Al-Qurashi mentioned
50,000 barrels per day
he is correct
and it is not a rumour that Saudi Arabia funded our nuclear project
its true
why is it so hard to accept it
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/67113-pakistan-saudi-arabia-relations.html

Thank YOU Saudi Arabia for your Support
Long Live KSA
saudi-flag.jpg

and thank you :smitten:for standing by our side
Flag-Pins-Saudi-Arabia-Pakistan.jpg

On behalf of all Saudis and the country of Saudi Arabia. I am humbled by your words. May we live and thrive together as the brothers we are and never let a thing come between us all.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Made in Saudi Arabia vehicles video:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say the same on your country's whole military forces . Its good see an Arab member here but seeing an Arab from Egypt is just great .
Love Umm El donia :) .

We always had good ground forces, navies, ect compared to Israel, maybe not mechanized as israel, but still comparable. As for the the Air force, is was and still for most Arabic countries a huge disadvantage. You could see the Arabic forces trying to advance, but they are not faced with land forces, but with air attacks and they can't do nothing about it, no matter how brave they are, or how many they are. Same can be said about the navy forces, because its faced with air attcak, nothging they can do what so ever.. BUT, now for the first time an Arabic country has a air force that can actually counter Israel's air force. Now lets assume their is a war, Israel's air force will be very busy with the Saudi Air force, that it won't be able to provide the typr of ground , and navy support they are used to. Now face me man to man, and lets see who would win in this type of wars. People seem to really forget about how HUGE was the Israeli air force in the previous wars. It didn't even give our ground forces a chance to fight, they were being hit from the skies, no body can fight that.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

I'd say the same on your country's whole military forces . Its good see an Arab member here but seeing an Arab from Egypt is just great .
Love Umm El donia :) .
Thanks for the nice compliments, always nice to talk to the Arab members here, and more special if its from the country of Rasul Allah :-). Hope i can come to Visit El haram and El madina soon :-)

Maybe you mean this boring grey color?? Infact even though it makes the Tornado look a lot less (Beautiful) it is the most effective camo for the saudi skies We never get cloud so a plane which has the same color as the sky makes more sense. Besides the Tornado is for ground strike roles makes it harder to be seen from below.

bb58046268.jpg

72129.jpg

72298.jpg

72138.jpg

72137.jpg

60404626yl6.jpg

38718.jpg

You can clearly see the Saudi F-15 camo in these pics (Yes Saudi F-15s do have a camo):

36466.jpg

36465.jpg

36463.jpg

36462.jpg

36461.jpg

umm thats wired .. lemme try to fix them ..

Okay how's the pictures now ?

thx btw

Is fixed :)

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Also the Typhoon has the same camo pain scheme as the F-15s you can see that here:

91757.jpg

91564.jpg

91534.jpg

91738.jpg

Ku303704.jpg

59288.jpg

Back
Top Bottom