What's new

Saudi Arabia will invest $20 Billion dollars in Pakistan's economy.

They've Eurofighters and F15's why would they buy JF's?

Why the hell would Saudi Arabia buy JF-17? :lol: They have way better advanced options, JF-17 is more of a budget jet, the target market is more towards the likes of developing countries not countries loaded with oil money, they can buy way more advanced toys if they want to.

Because logic is not applicable here :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

There have been countless threads and posts on this forum talking of possible sale of JF17s to SA and setting up local production in SA.

The fact that the reporter specifically asked that questions shows that there has been some talk on the topic and I didnt just make it up.

Let me guess, you are actually a fan of this

big_295430_1382593536.jpg

nawaz-story_647_042216091244.jpg

With all due respect - its chut1a comments like these that make me want to abuse you pujaris! Watch the video, read what I said, and then tell me honestly whether i am wrong? Where the hell did NS come into this?

Let me guess, you are actually a fan of this

big_295430_1382593536.jpg

nawaz-story_647_042216091244.jpg

Because logic is not applicable here :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

This was so embarrassing. Third time PM does not know what Pakistan issues are and how are the relation between Pakistan and US. From this meeting, if you listen to what Obama said before, you will be even more embarrassed. Obama knew as from the back of his hand what issues Pakistan has, where US Pakistan relation stand and how to address those issues. He spoke so brilliantly and compare that to this idiot!

Obama was respectful, listening to him. But in his heart he would be saying, 'what a fool I m sitting with'.

There have been countless threads and posts on this forum talking of possible sale of JF17s to SA and setting up local production in SA.

The fact that the reporter specifically asked that questions shows that there has been some talk on the topic and I didnt just make it up.

Mate people talking about it doesn't mean it will happen. If people talk about me buying a 100 JFs does that mean it is a failure if i don't buy it.

With all due respect - its chut1a comments like these that make me want to abuse you pujaris! Watch the video, read what I said, and then tell me honestly whether i am wrong? Where the hell did NS come into this?

Didn't you say give him points to read from, well thats what it looks like when someone reads from a paper

Mate people talking about it doesn't mean it will happen. If people talk about me buying a 100 JFs does that mean it is a failure if i don't buy it.

Pakistan has been trying to sell JF17s to ME countries inc SA - thats why a Saudi journalist specifically asked that question. And from IKs answer we can tell that's not happening.

They had F15s and EFs when PAC was marketing JF17s. I'm not saying they need them, I'm saying that from IKs response we can tell there is no interest.

Didn't you say give him points to read from, well thats what it looks like when someone reads from a paper

Give him points to talk on, not read from a piece of paper. So when he is talking about the incentives on offer - he can recall exactly what to say, whether any tax breaks are planned, what advantages there are to investing in economic zones etc. In this interview he couldn't give a straight answer.

Are we forgetting that Israel wants to destroy Pakistan?

Are we forgetting the deep Saudi - Israeli intelligence ties? They are using this money to destroy us.

Pakistan has been trying to sell JF17s to ME countries inc SA - thats why a Saudi journalist specifically asked that question. And from IKs answer we can tell that's not happening.

They had F15s and EFs when PAC was marketing JF17s. I'm not saying they need them, I'm saying that from IKs response we can tell there is no interest.

Actually, PAC has never marketed JF17s to any gulf countries. They have tried to use their platform to market the plane to their desired market. PAC has countless times stated which aircraft JF17 is a replacement for, i will narrate it for you one more time.

Mig19/21/23, F5/6/7, A4/5, MirageIII/V/F1, Su17/20/22/24/25.

Now please tell me which of these does Saudis have?

Give him points to talk on, not read from a piece of paper. So when he is talking about the incentives on offer - he can recall exactly what to say, whether any tax breaks are planned, what advantages there are to investing in economic zones etc. In this interview he couldn't give a straight answer.

He wasn't making a speech, it was an interview.

10 Billion USD to be put in Oil refinery in Baluchistan. Iran would be petrified.

$10 Billion USD is a huge investment in Oil refinery it will definitely help Pakistan in the long run, As for Iran Pakistan interests come first, Pakistan's bitter enemy Hindustan is already investing in Chabahar port and the Iranians don't give a damn about Pakistan. Hopefully more good news to come in future for Pakistan.

Actually, PAC has never marketed JF17s to any gulf countries. They have tried to use their platform to market the plane to their desired market. PAC has countless times stated which aircraft JF17 is a replacement for, i will narrate it for you one more time.

Mig19/21/23, F5/6/7, A4/5, MirageIII/V/F1, Su17/20/22/24/25.

Now please tell me which of these does Saudis have?

Quick Google search:
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/16...-JF-17-Thunder-Mashshaks-says-Saudi-air-chief

"ISLAMABAD: General Muhammad bin Saleh Al Qtaibi, commander of Royal Saudi Air Force, has said that his country is exploring hefty procurement from Pakistan JF-17 Thunder multi-role planes and Super Mashshak trainers for its air force."

Here's another:
https://nation.com.pk/14-Feb-2014/pakistan-plans-to-sell-jf-17-jets-to-ksa

"You know that we have been providing training to the Saudi Armed Forces. We would also be interested in sale of arms to Saudi Arabia like JF-17 Thunder and Mushshaq aircraft and other equipment. I think that's about it," she added.

Above is what the Pakistan Foreign Office spokesperson said.

So may be you should share your expertise with the Saudi AF chief and Pak foreign office and let them know that the Saudis have no use for the JF17.

He wasn't making a speech, it was an interview.

And how does that invalidate what I said? Tell me how what I said is wrong? Why is it so offensive to you if someone suggests that the PM be briefed and provided talking points before giving interviews?

They are speechless..:laugh:
MBS knows well how to cut the axis of evil.

Our very own Persian mullah lovers are busy eating Saudi sh*t ....... as usual :D
whenever Riyals are being doled out, Saudi haters are always first in line and the biggest beneficiary of Saudi aid.
You will soon see them lining up for jobs in Saudi refinery, along with their moms & dads.

Dont know about any MBS hater here, but IK hater definitely spotted.

4936965.jpg

Quick Google search:
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/16...-JF-17-Thunder-Mashshaks-says-Saudi-air-chief

"ISLAMABAD: General Muhammad bin Saleh Al Qtaibi, commander of Royal Saudi Air Force, has said that his country is exploring hefty procurement from Pakistan JF-17 Thunder multi-role planes and Super Mashshak trainers for its air force."

Here's another:
https://nation.com.pk/14-Feb-2014/pakistan-plans-to-sell-jf-17-jets-to-ksa

"You know that we have been providing training to the Saudi Armed Forces. We would also be interested in sale of arms to Saudi Arabia like JF-17 Thunder and Mushshaq aircraft and other equipment. I think that's about it," she added.

Above is what the Pakistan Foreign Office spokesperson said.

So may be you should share your expertise with the Saudi AF chief and Pak foreign office and let them know that the Saudis have no use for the JF17.

Mushshak yes they already have and maybe buy more. As for JF17s, think logically. What the Saudi commander said was just for the pleasure of the Pakistani hosts. As i explained the reasons previously. The only time Saudis will buy JF is to stop Iran from buying them, that is if ever Iran decides to buy them. Apart from that i would be really surprised if they went for JFs

And how does that invalidate what I said? Tell me how what I said is wrong? Why is it so offensive to you if someone suggests that the PM be briefed and provided talking points before giving interviews?

I am not offended, when did i say that. Because during an interview you don't exactly know what the anchor is going to ask, so you can't prepare for everything. Secondly what makes you think that he doesn't already get briefed before he goes in.

MBS knows well how to cut the axis of evil.

whenever Riyals are being doled out, Saudi haters are always first in line and the biggest beneficiary of Saudi aid.
You will soon see them lining up for jobs in Saudi refinery, along with their moms & dads.

4936965.jpg
Why should i apply burnol? I am a khan supporter as well as MBS.

Back
Top Bottom