What's new

Saudi Arabia Uses India to Balance Pakistan

This Good news for Pakistan! No more funds that support extrimist clerics and support terrorism. Haha India get ready to get blown by wahabism (literally). Long live PRC

God bless Saudi Arabia . Whatever their imperfections may be , at least they have shown the resolve to help combat international terror .

And this is not the first time .They have proven themselves time and again . Give the credit where its due and try to encourage this trend rather than always criticise unnecessarily .

None the less Pakistan also holds enough intelligence about Saudis and 9/11 which can turn their relation with USA 180 degrees.

What could ISI possibly tell Americans something about 9/11 they don't already know?. Not that it maters anyway. Americans are more eager to have good relations with KSA than the other way around.

I believe we should not abandon Iran for Saudi Arabia.

No one is asking you. Not that you have done anything for Iran anyway.

Ah as if your professional army is doing its job?

It is our business, Pakistan has been a threat to us from the time of its inception.. it damn well is our business too..

well cry me a river kid, coz you aint got no say in it

i don't know about tht, India is still buying oil from Iran and will continue to do so.
Yes it is and that is why I said reduction not stopping. India and US bargained really hard on the reduction of Oil, it is a possibility that I cannot overlook.

In a totally unrelated event(some time back this year), Iran made a very strong statement on Nuclear disarmament in an Indian backed summit with Bankimoon there ;
im willing to bet our ties with Iran are going to get stronger on the understanding tht the west's interest is neither war ,nor peace, but rather to keep the kettle boiling.
Possible,s eeign that saud is pissed at Iran for every other thing :P

India will try to balance the escalation ,maybe slow it down a little, buy some time and see if the issue gets swept as time passes by.This is also backed by Russia, giving the process added stability.

Correct but Israel is the major player in that conflict, India will try the back channel route through Israel.. Of course Russia adds a lot of stability.
imo KSA is following US orders ,this process falls under a different larger strategic frame work ,witch is more to do with the other problematic duo.;)
Maybe, quite possible with some assurances of stability in Afghan..

So it must be Pakistan?? Not sure since when the world "local" has started to mean Pakistan.
Is Pakistan a district in India or something??

Indians are obsessed to the point of becoming international ridicule.!

Arre tum samjhe nahin. Pakistanis and Saudi Arabia knows just like all of us here on PDF that this Indian Mujahideen guy is an LeT operative.

Reasons to troll Pakistan is different here. DEfinitely not as per your logic.

well cry me a river kid, coz you aint got no say in it

See, I knew you could not answer that. Anyways, look around and then tell me we do not have anything to say in that ;)

Every other Pakistani blames RAW supported by TTP of this situation Pakistan is in and you tell me we do not have a say, grow up kid! :lol:

What could ISI possibly tell Americans something about 9/11 they don't already know?. Not that it maters anyway. Americans are more eager to have good relations with KSA than the other way around.

No one is asking you. Not that you have done anything for Iran anyway.

Continue to have good trade relations with them and still buying their oil although in reduced quantities even after immense international pressure to not do it.

Continue to have good trade relations with them and still buying their oil although in reduced quantities even after immense international pressure to not do it.

We are not as immune as China to US pressure but we held out good enough, can be seen from KSA coming closer to India, definitely US hand behind it..

Yes it is and that is why I said reduction not stopping. India and US bargained really hard on the reduction of Oil, it is a possibility that I cannot overlook.

Possible,s eeign that saud is pissed at Iran for every other thing :P

Correct but Israel is the major player in that conflict, India will try the back channel route through Israel.. Of course Russia adds a lot of stability.
Maybe, quite possible with some assurances of stability in Afghan..

ill just throw some points out,cast a wide net,see if u can figure out a pattern,i sure cannot ascertain anything certainly.
-THe Arabs are involved in plenty more where they need American support and vice versa. Syria?:whistle:
-India needs Iranian oil, Inflation.
-Iran needs Indian(or any other country) trade to mitigate the damage done via the embargo.
-America cannot tackle Iran, distancing itself from Israel;More pressing matters at hand.
-Israel ,i have no idea how India could tackle this, probably distanced neutrality or act towards deescalation of conflict.
-Russia finding its role as a counterbalance to America,though very much dependent on the same western market and NATO.Is very much worried over rise of Radical islam.
- America, engaging multiple fronts with an special focus on Punishing all illegal(according to them) nuclear proliferatiors.

- America, engaging multiple fronts with an special focus on Punishing all illegal(according to them) nuclear proliferatiors.

Only one thing I slightly disagree with, its not punishing the proliferators but Israel at the helm of the conflict.

Stupid article has nothing to do with Pakistan.
The whole issue is that saudi arabia is using India to put some economic pressure over Iran. No one can disagree with the Saudi offer when it comes to oil.

Funny Indians think Saudi Arabia will ever reach any agreement with them before having it discussed with Pakistan.

As the kingdom,becomes a more capitalist,business oriented industrial economy, Pakistan will need to know its space. We have to realize that kingdom has to do business with a large economy in S.Asia and therefore would shift its policies to suit its business deals with India.

That means evolution of SaudiPak relationship. Although deep and vibrant,its imbalanced in favor of the Kingdom as we refer to being a 'donor and beggar' relationship (sorry my countrymen but its true). I.e Pakistan will go to war if KSA is invaded, but KSA won't do that for Pakistan as per current economical and political standing Pakistan is on 'The sick man of Asia'.

Unfortunately beggars are no choosers and Pakistan needs to learn this before its too late for us and the entire GCC. We can miss the GCC bandwagon too if we don't get our economy sorted. Lastly Pakistan's 'new saudi arabia' the 'powerbroker' is going to be Turkey. Hence introducing us to our natural geographic allignment, the C.Asia. Iran Pakistan relations are our business interest and KSA needs to realize that. It works both ways afterall.

Back
Top Bottom