What's new

Saudi Arabia Uses India to Balance Pakistan

Not sure where and how you invent this theory.

The current terrorist deported is an Indian citizen belonging to an Indian local millitant group.
In an incident earlier, an Indian terrorist was taking refugee in KSA on a Pakistani passport and rest assured not amount of Indian pressure could get his extradited. Indian had to go beg the USA and Saudi made India do a shovel of work to prove his "Indian citizenship" before extraditing him.

None the less Pakistan also holds enough intelligence about Saudis and 9/11 which can turn their relation with USA 180 degrees.

When did i say he wasnt. Read my post again. You will understand the significance. Iv stated why despite being Indian it is a big change. And why KSA did not deport terrorists.

Yes, it's SA's bid to decrease India's dependence on Iran crude, Plus the economic angle - SA may be running out of crude and trying to build other industries and India is a likely partner.

Yes obviously it's over Iran. Has nothing to do with "terrorism"

Even bharti analysts are on record acknowledging this reality. Saudis have leverage, they can offer discounted fuel (concessionary rates) or offer deferred payments.

It's funny when indian hop like furry bunnies when threads like these are discussed :lol:

Don't you understand that every country does what is in its best interests? Has little to do with "brotherhood" or religion; though obviously shared faith does bring them closer. Weve cooperated with Saudi intelligence directorate and have helped eachother nab many suspects. Saudi gains from defence and economic cooperation with Pakistan. But despite all this, Pakistan never voiced apprehension over Saudis repatriating hindi terrorists or cooperating in that regard.

So some of you people are confused, even today

Yes obviously it's over Iran. Has nothing to do with "terrorism"

Even bharti analysts are on record acknowledging this reality. Saudis have leverage, they can offer discounted fuel (concessionary rates) or offer deferred payments.

It's funny when indian hop like furry bunnies when threads like these are discussed :lol:

Don't you understand that every country does what is in its best interests? Has little to do with "brotherhood" or religion; though obviously shared faith does bring them closer. Weve cooperated with Saudi intelligence directorate and have helped eachother nab many suspects. Saudi gains from defence and economic cooperation with Pakistan. But despite all this, Pakistan never voiced apprehension over Saudis repatriating hindi terrorists or cooperating in that regard.

So some of you people are confused, even today

Yeah good for you, I am not even discussing the Pakistani angle to it. It has to be Iran or a mutual admiration club, so now you can stop jumping around.

Yeah good for you, I am not even discussing the Pakistani angle to it. It has to be Iran or a mutual admiration club, so now you can stop jumping around.

im reclining in my chair and relaxing....it's you and our 'treasured' indian guests on this forum who jump around, especially when 'sensationalist' threads like this are opened.

As long as it keeps you happy Abu, i think our(Indians) purpose is served! Let us Indians keep amusing ourselves with our small and gullible fantasies!

For clearly, Pakistan has for half its existence been under military rule and clearly Pakistan is today flourishing as a result of it!
And if any small blots are there, they are clearly due to the politicians!

yes amuse yourselves with your 'fantasies' to your hearts content

Pakistan has domestic issues but also an upcoming election.

yes amuse yourselves with your 'fantasies' to your hearts content

Pakistan has domestic issues but also an upcoming election.

Elections, wow! is it not exciting this part of your country's existence in which the public (Not the whole in any case) selects and the army disposes?

This is nothing but a US backed agreement. Saudi is still very much sensitive of the inclinations of Pakistan.

India has no Intention of being a bone of contention as long as our interests get satisfied.

This is nothing but a US backed agreement. Saudi is still very much sensitive of the inclinations of Pakistan.

I agree and I may be shooting in the dark here but this is somehow related to the reduction in purchase of oil from Iran and going the saud way + to sweeten the deal extradition of some high value terrorists..

Elections, wow! is it not exciting this part of your country's existence in which the public (Not the whole in any case) selects and the army disposes?

well if elected officials do their jobs within their capacities without bending or breaking (too many) rules then there wont be a need for intervention!

but again, not your concern or business :)

well if elected officials do their jobs within their capacities without bending or breaking (too many) rules then there wont be a need for intervention!

but again, not your concern or business :)

Ah as if your professional army is doing its job?

It is our business, Pakistan has been a threat to us from the time of its inception.. it damn well is our business too..

I agree and I may be shooting in the dark here but this is somehow related to the reduction in purchase of oil from Iran and going the saud way + to sweeten the deal extradition of some high value terrorists..

i don't know about tht, India is still buying oil from Iran and will continue to do so.

In a totally unrelated event(some time back this year), Iran made a very strong statement on Nuclear disarmament in an Indian backed summit with Bankimoon there ;
im willing to bet our ties with Iran are going to get stronger on the understanding tht the west's interest is neither war ,nor peace, but rather to keep the kettle boiling.

India will try to balance the escalation ,maybe slow it down a little, buy some time and see if the issue gets swept as time passes by.This is also backed by Russia, giving the process added stability.

imo KSA is following US orders ,this process falls under a different larger strategic frame work ,witch is more to do with the other problematic duo.;)

Back
Top Bottom