What's new

Saudi Arabia to supply urea on $100million on credit

Saudi Arabia Has Always Helped Pakistan With Financial Transfers and Oil Facilities.When Sanctions Were Placed on 28 May After Nuclear Test Saudis Came Up With Free Oil and $2.5 Billion Finanacial Assistance.
They Opened Up Their Labour Market To Us. Shame On Those So Called Pakistanis Who Still Bash Saudis.These So Called 'Liberals' Who Villify Saudis as Wahabis(while conveniently ignoring that saudia is also Fighting A Very Wahabi Al qaeda In It's Own Country) Should Be Kicked Out Of Pakistan.People Like Them Are More Dangerous Than TTP.

So who will make up for losses to economy for importing this on loan . next government

what next water is used for some stuff in bomb , lets import water

Fertilizer made in Pakistan can be used for IEDs. The imported stuff has certain additives that prevent such uses.

Name the additives. To my knowledge the uurea product from SABIC does not have any such additive. If fertilizer plants(well a known plant in punjab) go down for a long time, be prepared to import surgical gases. The fertilizer which was claimed to be used was not urea. The gas outage has hit the plants which produce other fertilizers also. The ones operating at MAri gas supply produce only UREA and are operating without fail.

Name the additives. To my knowledge the uurea product from SABIC does not have any such additive. If fertilizer plants(well a known plant in punjab) go down for a long time, be prepared to import surgical gases. The fertilizer which was claimed to be used was not urea. The gas outage has hit the plants which produce other fertilizers also. The ones operating at MAri gas supply produce only UREA and are operating without fail.

Here you go:

http://144.206.159.178/ft/1034/51946/911682.pdf

As expected. You have given me a link for Ammonium nitrate. I was asking for additives in urea. As we are going to import urea from SABIC. I know they dont have any thing like that. Ammonium nitrate in pure form is not used a fertilizer but used with calcium based filler. WE in pakistan use AN for producing surgical gases.

but why pakistan closed urea industries on the request of america ?

As expected. You have given me a link for Ammonium nitrate. I was asking for additives in urea. As we are going to import urea from SABIC. I know they dont have any thing like that. Ammonium nitrate in pure form is not used a fertilizer but used with calcium based filler. WE in pakistan use AN for producing surgical gases.

Using urea fertilizers as an ingredient in IEDs depends on the nitrate component as well. There is a coating that is applied as a final step to the granules that prevents such uses.

Using urea fertilizers as an ingredient in IEDs depends on the nitrate component as well. There is a coating that is applied as a final step to the granules that prevents such uses.

Chengy bhai...kabhi hum sutailooon key bhi side lei liyaa karooo ! :cry:

Saudi Arabia Has Always Helped Pakistan With Financial Transfers and Oil Facilities.When Sanctions Were Placed on 28 May After Nuclear Test Saudis Came Up With Free Oil and $2.5 Billion Finanacial Assistance.
They Opened Up Their Labour Market To Us. Shame On Those So Called Pakistanis Who Still Bash Saudis.These So Called 'Liberals' Who Villify Saudis as Wahabis(while conveniently ignoring that saudia is also Fighting A Very Wahabi Al qaeda In It's Own Country) Should Be Kicked Out Of Pakistan.People Like Them Are More Dangerous Than TTP.

Really we need them to put money in oil refineries only and when once IRAN agree to lay oil and gas pipelines in Pakistan and Pakistan after covering up its own needs should look to export this refined oil to INDIA, CHINA and AFGHANISTAN.

I am on your side! Fertilizers belongs in fields as plant food, not in bombs. :D

Nothing to substantiate that except the ramblings of US officials ! Call me a cynic but after Iraq, I don't buy into any of that anymore ! :D

Nothing to substantiate that except the ramblings of US officials ! Call me a cynic but after Iraq, I don't buy into any of that anymore ! :D

I continue to respect your right to choose the "ramblings" to ignore or believe. Totally.

Isn't it Ironic......a country based in the deserts provides fertilizer to a country thats made up of a river delta

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom