What's new

Saudi Arabia to make helicopters and release them in the market in 3 years

no actually i don't criticize any nation's acheivments besides i know only driving about cars my response was to other guy who criticize saudia for doing any progress and i m a poor guy can't afford any cars.
btw if u keep calling us wahabi should we start calling u saba'aii?

TARIQ

"It is going to go on sale in April 2012 at a price of $14000, and Russia is among the main target markets. The would-be production volume is 35000 cars in 2012, 80000 – in 2013, and 100000 – between 2015 and 2017."

"The no frills version will get a unit with 113 hp power output, doing a hundred in 11.6 seconds and consuming 11.2 l/km."

I haven't seen the crash test but considering that it's able to sell in Russia I'm guessing that it meets Euro safety levels. It definitly meets the euro emission standards
"level Euro IV able to elevate to Euro V"

Inside pic
w660__Iran_Khodro_Dena_int_1.jpg

Looks a good enough Car..But a price tag of $14,000 seems too optimistic..Anyway Good Luck..

no actually i don't criticize any nation's acheivments besides i know only driving about cars my response was to other guy who criticize saudia for doing any progress and i m a poor guy can't afford any cars.
btw if u keep calling us wahabi should we start calling u saba'aii?

TARIQ

"us"
I only call you and a couple of other salafi posters "wahabis." You guys are extremists.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Looks a good enough Car..But a price tag of $14,000 seems too optimistic..Anyway Good Luck..
well that's an avg car price in Iran (edit: if not avg than slightly above average). There is a 100+ percent tarrif on imported cars. A Camry costs as much as a BMW and for a BMW you have to dish out more than 70K. They are doing what the Japanese did in the 70's and heavily taxing imports to grow the national companies. 14K is actually a very good price for the Iranian and Russian market.

"us"
I only call you and a couple of other salafi posters "wahabis." You guys are extremists.

I don't need to lie but i still don't know what is salafi and non salafi and no i m not extrimist yes i might criticize the iranian regimes some policies but not the iranians
how come someone become wahabi if he never been to any schools or read any books from the wahabies lol
everybody who crticize iranian policies called wahabi lol

TARIQ

well you can criticize it all you want without ever driving a model (sure a lot of them are no Japanese cars) but considering that IKCO has 6 plants outside the country and exporting 200 000 cars annually in all classes, you don`t have a case my wahabi forum friend. Who knows, maybe IKCO will open up a plant in your country and you will get to drive one.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

I`m not talking about the imported screws and washers. I`m talking engines, panels, the steel used to produce the car, the carbon fiber, airbags, tansmission etc...

Talk to somebozo about this he will be able to help you more regarding your question of Engines and Panels and Carbon fiber..

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

I don't need to lie but i still don't know what is salafi and non salafi and no i m not extrimist yes i might criticize the iranian regimes some policies but not the iranians
how come someone become wahabi if he never been to any schools or read any books from the wahabies lol
everybody who crticize iranian policies called wahabi lol

TARIQ

Its all the rage insult these days.

Talk to somebozo about this he will be able to help you more regarding your question of Engines and Panels and Carbon fiber..

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Its all the rage insult these days.

Not without reason! Why do Wahhabi clerics constantly try incite Shia-Sunni hatred? Shia clerics and Sunni clerics never incite hate. Only Wahhabis actually go and start condemning and hating and blowing up others. Why does Saudi Arabia buy billions of dollars of arms, targeted at Iran? Why don't they cooperate?

By the way, on topic, its nice to see Saudi companies come such a long way. The other day I was watching some labourers load some fertilizer on a truck. It was from SABIC. And another day I saw the label on a pack of babies' diapers, it said "Made in Turkey". Its really nice to see these labels.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom