What's new

Saudi Arabia Signs 4 Joint Agreements to Provide Humanitarian Aid to Yemen

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Wednesday, 6 June, 2018 - 10:15

ksrelief_chief_abdullah_al-rabeeah_signs_the_humanitarian_agreements_on_yemen._spa.jpg

KSRelief chief Abdullah al-Rabeeah signs the humanitarian agreements on Yemen. (SPA)

The King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center (KSRelief) signed on Tuesday four cooperation deals with the International Organization for Migration (IOM), the United Nation’s Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and the Benevolence Coalition for Humanitarian Relief (BCHR) to provide humanitarian aid to Yemen exceeding $5 million.

Adviser at the Saudi Royal Court and supervisor-general of KSRelief, Abdullah al-Rabeeah, signed the first agreement with the BCHR at a value of $2.2 million, which will benefit 3,750 Yemenis directly and 18,750 indirectly in Hadramout, Shabwa, Aden, Lahj and al-Jawf.

The agreement aims at bolstering the chances of early economic recovery in Yemen, supporting the agricultural sector, paying attention to women supporting their families, empowering youth and the unemployed professionally and economically, and mobilizing local markets and contributing to cash flows.

Rabeeah signed the second agreement with BCHR to enable families of needy orphans in Yemen to be self-reliant and find steady income. The agreement is worth $133,000 and will benefit 250 people directly and 1,500 indirectly in Hadramout, Shabwa and Aden.

The third agreement was with the FAO in the field of agriculture and food security. Its value is $2 million and will benefit 147,000 people directly.

The agreement with the IOM aims to reintegrate returning students and displaced people in host communities in Lahj governorate. Its value is $1 million and will benefit 3,468 people.

Rabeeah said during a press conference that the partnership with IOM, FAO and BCHR are aimed at alleviating the suffering of the Yemeni people, pointing out that these programs are based on humanitarian principles that are the bases of KSRelief.

https://aawsat.com/english/home/art...int-agreements-provide-humanitarian-aid-yemen

Civil ilaqon pe khoob bombing karne ke baad ab ye. Worst part is the Houthis actually own these guys when it comes to actual combat. Really poor performance by the Saudis.

Civil ilaqon pe khoob bombing karne ke baad ab ye. Worst part is the Houthis actually own these guys when it comes to actual combat. Really poor performance by the Saudis.
Saudis are mainly involved in air support.. where do you get your news from?
Now the Yemeni legitimate army with support from the Arab coalition is just 9 km from Hodeida the most important port city of Yemen.. After that they will take Sana'a the capital.. The Houthis are in shambles.. running away as far as they can..

Last edited:
Dozens upon dozens of videos the Houthis upload where they destroy Saudi/UAE armoued vehicles and snipe tons of Saudi soldiers but a lot of Sudanese mercenaries as well. It's embarrassing to witness especially considering that most of Yemen had been criminally blockaded by the Saudis and their US lords from air, land and sea for much of the time.

Dozens upon dozens of videos the Houthis upload where they destroy Saudi/UAE armoued vehicles and snipe tons of Saudi soldiers but a lot of Sudanese mercenaries as well. It's embarrassing to witness especially considering that most of Yemen had been criminally blockaded by the Saudis and their US lords from air, land and sea for much of the time.
On what are you basing your statement of Yemen being criminally blockaded by KSA, while this is mandated by the UNSC?
The only criminals in Yemen are the houthis who have started this whole saga and lost more than 15 000 men in this fight.. obviously there were coalition casualties.. but in hundreds, not even a thousand..

On what are you basing your statement of Yemen being criminally blockaded by KSA, while this is mandated by the UNSC?
The only criminals in Yemen are the houthis who have started this whole saga and lost more than 15 000 men in this fight.. obviously there were coalition casualties.. but in hundreds, not even a thousand..
Saudi attack yemen people , not Yemani attack Saudi . Also they are all paid mercenaries on UAE and Saudi payroll . Otherwise , if these Saudi sincere they should have called general election in Yeman. But, story is seems something else.

Saudi attack yemen people , not Yemani attack Saudi . Also they are all paid mercenaries on UAE and Saudi payroll . Otherwise , if these Saudi sincere they should have called general election in Yeman. But, story is seems something else.
And who don't want elections in Yemen.. Houthis or the legitimate government? It is the Houthis my friend.. and KSA intervened because Houthis were attacking it through the borders.. i don't know what you can suggest if you were in Saudi Arabia's place!!! And Yemen itself has a population of more than 30 million.. most of which don't like the Houthis..no need for mercenaries,, these Yemenis get the Arab coalition support because they have asked for it and it was mandated by the UN.. Do you understand better now?

And who don't want elections in Yemen.. Houthis or the legitimate government? It is the Houthis my friend.. and KSA intervened because Houthis were attacking it through the borders.. i don't know what you can suggest if you were in Saudi Arabia's place!!! And Yemen itself has a population of more than 30 million.. most of which don't like the Houthis..no need for mercenaries,, these Yemenis get the Arab coalition support because they have asked for it and it was mandated by the UN.. Do you understand better now?
Do you know how Hadi was elected .... whole world was laughing at Saudi terms of those election.

Do you know how Hadi was elected .... whole world was laughing at Saudi terms of those election.
He replaced Saleh in mid-term.. it was Saleh's decision, than he turned around and collaborated with the Houthis.. only to turn around against them too .. so they killed him.. do you know who was the Joke and the Joker now?

Last edited:
He replaced Saleh in mid-term.. ut was Saleh's decision, than he turned around and collaborated with the Houthis.. only to turn around them too .. so they killed him.. do you know who was the Joke and the Joker now?
I am talking about how Hadi was elected, it was making fun of Yemani people. Even his term was over long ago and election was due But Saudi kept on insist that Hadi should remain in power and Yemani people ask for election.

I am talking about how Hadi was elected, it was making fun of Yemani people. Even his term was over long ago and election was due But Saudi kept on insist that Hadi should remain in power and Yemani people ask for election.
He was not elected per se.. he was the vice-president of Saleh..

I don't recall if there was any UNSC resolution for this, but the UN being 'compelled' to legitimate war crimes (bombing civilian infrastructure) wouldn't make it any less criminal a campaign on behalf of those attacking Yemen. As for the buzz around Hodeidah, I wonder why the US is being asked to join in and assist directly the anti-Houthi coalition if indeed Hodeidah is to fall. Sounds like a lot more hot air from the Kingdom of Saud (may God curse these munafiqeen) which'll be followed up by more casualties on their side.

I don't recall if there was any UNSC resolution for this, but the UN being 'compelled' to legitimate war crimes (bombing civilian infrastructure) wouldn't make it any less criminal a campaign on behalf of those attacking Yemen. As for the buzz around Hodeidah, I wonder why the US is being asked to join in and assist directly the anti-Houthi coalition if indeed Hodeidah is to fall. Sounds like a lot more hot air from the Kingdom of Saud (may God curse these munafiqeen) which'll be followed up by more casualties on their side.
The munafiqeen are the Americans, since everytime the coalition was close to liberate a Yemeni city from the Houthis, the US and its UN stooges started crying about civilians.. why they didn't do so in Falouja and Baghdad or recently in Mosoul..or in Syria.. those are the Mounafiqeen you should curse.., They are invited to join in in Hodeida so they will be witnessing themselves what is going on.. and thus can not criticise..because they will see with their own eyes that the civilians are being spared and only military targets are hit.. it is a smart move by the coalition.. and do at least read the title of this thread!

Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2402 (2018), Security Council Renews Sanctions against Yemen, Rejects Alternate Draft after Veto by Russian Federation

Among other resolutions..

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom