What's new

Saudi Arabia offers more crude supplies to India

Well, as far as a war against Iran goes...it's their (Western) call. Go to war and hurt the global economy even more. Maybe leading to WWIII.

I hope those morons don't do anything stupid.

Iran has every right to built nuclear power, thought not bomb. It should come under AIEA safeguard and be open for scrutiny. We should keep our relation strengthen with Iran whatsoever.

Iran has every right to built nuclear power, thought not bomb. It should come under AIEA safeguard and be open for scrutiny. We should keep our relation strengthen with Iran whatsoever.
Completly limited analysis, Things are not so normal as your post is May be you are completly ignoring the conditions which may be that region will face and is facing currently.:no: Its now clear that the time has came for decisions instead of cheering ..

So it means Indian government is ready to Give up on Iran issue cuz you found Saudi Arabia as alternative?:what:
For India, money and oil aren't the only thing......there are many geopolitical concerns which India has to consider. So the answer is NO.

In other words,Saudi Arabia says we are told by our masters to offer you more crude.

In other words,Saudi Arabia says we are told by our masters to offer you more crude.
They hate Iran enough that they don't have to wait for masters' order.....all i think is that India was, is and will be Iran's friend.

They hate Iran enough that they don't have to wait for masters' order.....all i think is that India was, is and will be Iran's friend.
I hope it will,because there is a huge effort to destroy Iran-India relations.

Well, as far as a war against Iran goes...it's their (Western) call. Go to war and hurt the global economy even more. Maybe leading to WWIII.

Big War in the Arab region-YES.
WWIII-NO.

We need to look at both the sides of the coin before we decide and any side the coin lands has Iran name on it.

Remember at a time in the 90s when the Indian Government said they almost lost Kashmir at the height of Insurgency in 1995, Pakistan backed by OIC and USA was going to move a resolution in OIC on Kashmir for the support of all Muslim countries. Saudi, UAE, Oman all Islamic Countries were against India. At that time, Our Foreign Minister went to Iran and asked for Iran's help. Iran vetoed the resolution at the Islamic Tea Party against India initiated by Pakistan and Saudi.

Today Iran is in a mess. We are in a better Position.

We will never forget that help!

And Support Iran in her Bad Times!

And We are doing this! ;)

Are you saying that we would have given up on Kashmir just bcs of some resolution passed in some Islamic tea Party.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

No it will be just another regional war.

nice to see that should push come to shove we have the capability to switch if needed. but i believe we should evenly distribute the purchases of all our energy needs. which means the oil should still flow from Iran.

Its hightime that India looks beyond ME for our oil supplies & also stringent measures should be taken to lower oil consumption inside India...like putting a tax on vehicles with high kmpl.

Remember at a time in the 90s when the Indian Government said they almost lost Kashmir at the height of Insurgency in 1995, Pakistan backed by OIC and USA was going to move a resolution in OIC on Kashmir for the support of all Muslim countries. Saudi, UAE, Oman all Islamic Countries were against India. At that time, Our Foreign Minister went to Iran and asked for Iran's help. Iran vetoed the resolution at the Islamic Tea Party against India initiated by Pakistan and Saudi.

Today Iran is in a mess. We are in a better Position.

We will never forget that help!

And Support Iran in her Bad Times!

And We are doing this! ;)

is that true because i searched on google but didnt found anything like that can anyone provide a source

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom