What's new

Saudi Arabia launches a new furious air-strikes on Sanaa and Dhamar

Titanium100

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Last edited:
Houthis can run the country as well as I can run Yemen.:rofl:

They are low-IQ peasants. No political solution to them is absolute key right now.

The plan should be to launch new massive land incursions.. They are already surround from west, east, north and south. They are tired on top of that.

New Land incursions and turning the cities into rubble before entering is key... But a new massive military incursion campaigns is imminent

Last edited:
Ohh the houthis are so scared... the US and Pakistani led Saudi airforce is ''furious''. Seems like the kings palace need a few Ballistic missiles up its arse again.

Saudi arabia must surrender humiliatingly. That is the only option, and the other side will then back down too.

Lmao.. Cry all you want princess! Does Saudi Arabia strike you as someone who wants to vacate it's playing doll... No! Not until hell freezes over. New fresh Land incursions here we come :lol:

These filthy terrorists will face nothing but war. The political solution card is lost. I honestly was always in favor of war and I guess my opinion is finally coming on top.

I would also iniative strikes on Iran via Sistan and Iraq terrorists arming them with rockets and UAV

Last edited:
Lmao.. Cry all you want princess! Does Saudi Arabia strike you as someone who wants to vacate it's playing doll... No! Not until hell freezes. New fresh Land incursions here we come :lol:
6 years and continuing.. we can make it 10 years if you want.. or even 50. You will never win, guaranteed.

6 years and continuing.. we can make it 10 years if you want.. or even 50. You will never win, guaranteed.

maybe in lala land? Lol! It is only UN crying for them Humantarian crisis. You will see the face of humantarian crisis now. They are truly nothing these sheep herders they can't defeat Islah. They can't even win inside Yemen. The Coalition gave just limited help. New land incursions and no more crying like humantarian disaster like last time in that port city..

I don't wanna hear another Humantarian disaster! Mah maah or genocide! mah maah!

Ohh the houthis are so scared... the US and Pakistani led Saudi airforce is ''furious''. Seems like the kings palace need a few Ballistic missiles up its arse again.

Saudi arabia must surrender humiliatingly. That is the only option, and the other side will then back down too.
dude, don't involve Pakistan in it. Your mullah maybe turned into ashes. We know responses. If it were Pakistan your mullah would have been assassinated until now. The satan would have met the creater.

dude, don't involve Pakistan in it. Your mullah maybe turned into ashes. We know responses. If it were Pakistan your mullah would have been assassinated until now. The satan would have met the creater.
Then in turn many hezbollahi groups will pop up wreaking havoc and turn your nation to ashes. Calm it down, we are not enemies. If you want to lick arab boots thats fine but dont drag Pakistan into this.
maybe in lala land? Lol! It is only UN crying for them Humantarian crisis. You will see the face of humantarian crisis now. They are truly nothing these sheep herders they can't defeat Islah. They can't even win inside Yemen. The Coalition gave just limited help. New land incursions and no more crying like humantarian disaster like last time in that port city..

I don't wanna hear another Humantarian disaster! Mah maah or genocide! mah maah!
Drop some more American made bombs on your fellow arab brothers. Will help stuff :)

Then in turn many hezbollahi groups will pop up wreaking havoc and turn your nation to ashes. Calm it down, we are not enemies. If you want to lick arab boots thats fine but dont drag Pakistan into this.

Drop some more American made bombs on your fellow arab brothers. Will help stuff :)
do you remember what we did to u the last time you tried to use proxies like hizbullah.
Do u want to repeat history?
CIA will love those groups re emergence. KSA will arm them with ballistic missiles.
We maybe generous to provide them with Mister "N".

do you remember what we did to u the last time you tried to use proxies like hizbullah.
Do u want to repeat history?
CIA will love those groups re emergence. KSA will arm them with ballistic missiles.
We maybe generous to provide them with Mister "N".
You can't do $hit or you would have done it already. Go handle those balouch insurgents, they are manhandling you anyway.
Well noted! :lol: But don't worry we will help our brothers off this planet safely regardless into the next one
LOL may god give you some wisdom :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom