What's new

Saudi Arabia largest military exercise ''Sword of Abdullah''

Can someone tell me where Saudi armored corps is projecting its focus?

Staff Major General Prince Turki Bin AbdualAzaiz
575404fece2011e381330002c9dc919e_8.jpg

349605559603.jpg

660914-513x341.jpg

303416747832.jpg

560502962441.jpg

411601442377.jpg

311638358747.jpg

660913-513x341.jpg

BmPwMPnCYAE49pc.jpg

Can someone tell me where Saudi armored corps is projecting its focus?

Nowhere.

They just have alot of tanks and artillery for the sake of it.

Saudi Arabia have no armored threat from Iran. If anything, they have an armored threat from Israel. Thats it.

I can bet that Saudis haven't concentrated their armored forces near Israel border (Along Jordan-Saudi border) but probably towards South-East near Iran...Even though Iran presents no armored threat to the Kingdom :lol:

Saudis need alot of such training exercises, and hardcore discipline in their armed forces. Good to see that they are own their way.

Saudis will have a 35 million to 40 million people maximum living in the kingdom over next century. A strong armed forces for 40 million people is not a bad deal

Elaborate please !
First position it self doesn't seem right than half of your soldiers are looking like that they have picked up the Gun for the first time in their life the way they are holding the GUN

First position it self doesn't seem right than half of your soldiers are looking like that they have picked up the Gun for the first time in their life the way they are holding the GUN

That is baseless judgment. You don't really know in what scenario was this picture taken, nor do i. lets just leave it there for more pics to come. Those are from the navy btw.

That is baseless judgment. You don't really know in what scenario was this picture taken, nor do i. lets just leave it there for more pics to come. Those are from the navy btw.
Okay waiting for more pictures

Back
Top Bottom