What's new

Saudi Arabia: India is fast emerging as a preferred destination for the Sau

India is a free country and Saudis are welcome everywhere.

Be it Kashmir or Kanyakumari.

Well i don't remember how many times Pakistanis accused Arabs of being intoxicated in their oil wealth and being US stooges, Turks of being secular , Indian Muslims of being Hindu stooges , BD Muslims of being more Bengali (you broke up in 1971 precisely of that reason) and all other Muslims of not being Muslim enough..so the only one left is Pakistanis.

So? Don't indians do the same? Are are indians free from this? "Oh, we are the worlds biggest secular country :blah:" yet people can go to jail for 7 years if they slaughter a cow.

and all other Muslims of not being Muslim enough..so the only one left is Pakistanis.

For as long as i've been here i don't remember any Pakistani claiming such.

So? Don't indians do the same? Are are indians free from this? "Oh, we are the worlds biggest secular country :blah:" yet people can go to jail for 7 years if they slaughter a cow.

Yes, we are the biggest secular democracy..but we don't claim to be better than the rest of the democracies and as for cow slaughter its applicable only in one state in out of 28 states in India eventhough I don't understand what cow slaughter has to do with secularism. Eating cow meat is not the norm of any religion I know.

Also FYI you can go to jail for not only killing cow in India but a host of other animals which includes like deer, peacock, tiger, wild buffalo, elephant etc

For as long as i've been here i don't remember any Pakistani claiming such.
judging the whole democracy by a single LAW of cow slaughter:lol:...when 80% of population thinks that cow slaughter is a heinouscrime..why not to implement it in the form of a law..thats how democracy works.. isn't Einstein!

Back
Top Bottom