What's new

Saudi Arabia: India is fast emerging as a preferred destination for the Sau

Fukc you and Fukc your India. The moment you used this word "Wahabi" Your entire existence in this forum has become irrelevant.

Wahabi is an insult dumb *****. Its like calling a Black man with the N word. But noooooo You guys are ignorant pieces of $hit is what you are.

Nice to know your view on my motherland and so am I on yours.

Fukc you and Fukc your India. The moment you used this word "Wahabi" Your entire existence in this forum has become irrelevant.

Wahabi is an insult dumb *****. Its like calling a Black man with the N word. But noooooo You guys are ignorant pieces of $hit is what you are.

:rofl: I don't know what wahabi means, but you are just fine when Pakistanis or other nationalities use the term to describe Arabs.

well if they vist ganges then they should take a dip in the holy water of ganges as it would clean all their sins by the way :enjoy:

Yeah, i'm sure they would enjoy sharing the same water with dead bodies.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

:rofl: I don't know what wahabi means,
But for some reason indians frequently use the term as if they have complete knowledge of the words origins and its meaning, but turns out indians just want to fit in.

but you are just fine when Pakistanis or other nationalities use the term to describe Arabs.
No, actually he has a similar reaction when others use the term as well.

Even a property in Dharavi would burn pocket of elite Pakistani. and I am not joking here...Mumbai is one of the most expensive location and despite this is a favourite visit for many international celebrities . not to talk about cheap and inexpensive cities hugging India...guess what those cheap cities despite being inexpensive have negative tourism...just empty with no tourist wanting to risk their life. i feel sorry for their citizens...tourists must be alien for them
Yes, continue to feel sorry for us.

:enjoy::lol:

Okay guys I just want something clarified:

Are Saudis out to preach super Islam or are they out for Booze and booty??? Conflicting posts here....

But it is bashing/insulting all the same and that what matters at the end of the day. right?
Saudis are welcome, like people of all other countries.
And let them visit kashmir also, if govt is hiding something they will know it first hand.

About spreading wahabism( or whatever sect/religion is concerned) that requires separate visa, I dont think govt is talking about that.

But for some reason indians frequently use the term as if they have complete knowledge of the words origins and its meaning, but turns out indians just want to fit in.

I haven't seen Indians using it much compared to Pakistanis/Iranians/ Turks.

I haven't seen Indians using it much compared to Pakistanis/Iranians/ Turks.
Calling somebody wahabi is a swear word? Why dont mods take action on guys who use it then.
Also the forum does not filter the word, like other words.

I apologize for my earlier behavior but the posts in this thread have angered me and I just lost it. I apologize for insulting India or Indian people. However I really do hate that Takfiri word.
That is your personal view. You may hate wahabism, not everybody hate it. If you want it to be banned, talk to moderators.

I apologize for my earlier behavior but the posts in this thread have angered me and I just lost it. I apologize for insulting India or Indian people. However I really do hate that Takfiri word.

Seriously, I don't know the meaning of the word and don't wish to google it as well. and could you tell desert fox who keeps using the word more?

Back
Top Bottom