What's new

Saudi Arabia in Pictures

Legend,

I am looking at the pics from post #129. The women appear to be dressed western style ( no burqa ). Is this then private property?

those pics were taken from KAUST campus where rules don't apply there e.g dress code.

My cousin Timothy who worked in Saudi Arabia, mentioned "enclaves" where most foreigners lived, which was off limits for the "religious police". He said often these enclaves were complete with grocery stores, clinics - like a little western city.

However, once in a public area past the gates, women had to observe strict rules, etc. He did say none of this affected him as he was a male.

How accurate is he?

true.

cat250.jpg

15022012-1150-104701.jpg

20022012-1153-095604.jpg

cat236.jpg

cat267.jpg

7778787188_38546d2074_b.jpg

Most of pics related Saui arabia about cities landscape...if some of them were about natural landscapes, rural area and desert that would be more pretty...

in next semester holdiay 0f faebary 2013. i plan to go mecca and madina for umrah visiting with my famly..Enshallah..

Most of pics related Saui arabia about cities landscape...if some of them were about natural landscapes, rural area and desert that would be more pretty...

this thread will cover everything related to Saudi arabia from desert to skyscrapers.

in next semester holdiay 0f faebary 2013. i plan to go mecca and madina for umrah visiting with my famly..Enshallah..

you are welcome please feel home.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom