What's new

Saudi Arabia in Pictures

Very beautiful pictures , the palm trees in Jeddah have grown quite a bit since last time i saw these these used to be barey knee high

I can barely recognize the images anymore , so much change

But certainly very nice

Khobar:

5453208148_bb2622b90e_b.jpg

8030060688_a9b76ee70b_c.jpg

7982284515_62f37ddc93_b.jpg

5747269769_d2e3d037dc_b.jpg

6225517603_39a3f91427_b.jpg

All these pictures of exemplifying and glorifying wealth , but no pictures of The Beloved Prophet's صلى الله عليه و سلم city?

You live in the epicenter from where Islam spread throughout the world and yet your heart is only filled with love for worldly desires and empty with the love of The Beloved صلى الله عليه و سلم

How typical of a Wahabi!

All these pictures of exemplifying and glorifying wealth , but no pictures of The Beloved Prophet's صلى الله عليه و سلم city?

You live in the epicenter from where Islam throughout the world and yet your heart is only filled with love for worldly desires and empty with the love of The Beloved صلى الله عليه و سلم

How typical of a Wahabi!

Easy on me Im doing it city by city. P.S Islam has forbidden name calling. Wahhab is a name of GOD. It would be an honor for me to hold of that title but the meaning of Wahhab doesn't apply on me nor I could claim it. but again typical either Shia or sufi mentality.

Easy on me Im doing it city by city. P.S Islam has forbidden name calling. Wahhab is a name of GOD. It would be an honor for me to hold of that title but the meaning of Wahhab doesn't apply on me nor I could claim it. but again typical either Shia or sufi mentality.

The point is you people destroyed all virtually all Islamic heritage sites in KSA and yet you impress us with buildings. Again typical Wahabi !

Medina: Saudis take a bulldozer to Islam's history - Middle East - World - The Independent

Awesome pics. These luxurious hotels have become tourist attraction themselves. Kindly post more hotels' pics. Especially those who are not generally covered often.

Legend,

I am looking at the pics from post #129. The women appear to be dressed western style ( no burqa ). Is this then private property?

My cousin Timothy who worked in Saudi Arabia, mentioned "enclaves" where most foreigners lived, which was off limits for the "religious police". He said often these enclaves were complete with grocery stores, clinics - like a little western city.

However, once in a public area past the gates, women had to observe strict rules, etc. He did say none of this affected him as he was a male.

How accurate is he?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom