What's new

Saudi Arabia Illegally Occupies Yemeni Land

If Al-Arabya wasn't credible, there wouldn't be 250 million Arabs who take their news from it, and I am one of them. While people who follow Press-TV, only do so to take the opposite of what it broadcast.

Millions of people watching news channel doesn't make it credible. Like that Qatari Bullsh*t broadcaster Al Jazeera.

Even in my own country India of over a billion people, most of the news channels are BS, yet people watch it. Doesn't make news channels any credible.

Millions of people watching news channel doesn't make it credible. Like that Qatari Bullsh*t broadcaster Al Jazeera.

Even in my own country India of over a billion people, most of the news channels are BS, yet people watch it. Doesn't make news channels any credible.

Credible is a relative word, no media outlet is 100% credible, however I believe that Press-TV has -110% credibility. KSA-Yemeni relations are very strong, and it was KSA who plucked Yemen from it's political crisis and greatly helped in getting the Yemenis rivals closer, in other words, KSA saved Yemen from turning into a Syria. Furthermore, KSA donated billion to Yemen and going to invest in multi-billion projects to help it's economy.

KSA saved Yemen from turning into a Syria.

KSA turned Syria into what it is now by sending millions of $, tons of weapons and hundreds/thousands of Wahhabi/Salafists terrorists to Syria.

Yemen doesn't have geopolitical importance like Syria. KSA-Yemen relations are not similar to KSA-Syria or KSA-Iran relations.

KSA may be giving aid to Yemen. That doesn't mean anything. US has given billions of aid to Pakistan and stabbed Pakistan in the back at the same time.

If Al-Arabya wasn't credible, there wouldn't be 250 million Arabs who take their news from it, and I am one of them. While people who follow Press-TV, only do so to take the opposite of what it broadcast.

mhm, Grad missile is very credible, and even better returning dead pilots to the deep sea and put them in seat belts...

nice fallacy. 250 million arabs, and how much of them are illiterate?

nice fallacy. 250 million arabs, and how much of them are illiterate?

only the ones who watch Alarbieyh and Aljazeera, because they only feed fake and false news, and you get addicted to it... :coffee: because making up "good" stories make you feel better, and takes you away from the reality in this world...

Aljazeera itself reported 10+ times the fall of Damascus in the month of February (28 days)

As usual, living in a fantasy world.

Check for yourself:

160 Iran 77.0%

List of countries by literacy rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Literacy Rates of the World

You need to study some math.... A country with population of 2 million would for sure have 80%+ literacy rate compared to country with high population.... you need to do some more math to figure out the WHOLE WORLD AND EVERY COUNTRY LITERACY, NOT WIKIPEDIA AND UNKNOWN WEBSITES... in addition wiki sources are OLD...

You need to study some math.... A country with population of 2 million would for sure have 80%+ literacy rate compared to country with high population.... you need to do some more math to figure out the WHOLE WORLD AND EVERY COUNTRY LITERACY, NOW WIKIPEDIA AND UNKNOWN WEBSITES... in addition wiki sources are OLD...

Stupid me, then why Russia for instance with it's 160 million population have 99.6% literacy?

You need to study some math.... A country with population of 2 million would for sure have 80%+ literacy rate compared to country with high population.... you need to do some more math to figure out the WHOLE WORLD AND EVERY COUNTRY LITERACY, NOT WIKIPEDIA AND UNKNOWN WEBSITES... in addition wiki sources are OLD...

And come here, it ranks 160, for god's sake!

Stupid me, then why Russia for instance with it's 160 million population have 99.6% literacy?

Russia population is very low(compared to size), true, same with other African countries that have small population and low literacy rate, that still doesn't mean small Island country is better than most of Europe, for example Qatar population is less then one city in other countries... think about it.. you can't compare a country with a population of 5 million with another country population of 80 mill+ and etc...

And come here, it ranks 160, for god's sake!

thats percentage rank... simple math figures... you need more logic when it comes to population and percentages...

Yeah right... I wonder why those highly educated Saudis and Egyptians still insist on blowing themselves up in 21st century?! :cool:

Did you include Madrassa students in your statistic as well? :D

Actually neither Egypt nor KSA are state sponsored terrorism according to most world countries and UN, it's Iran. Suicide bombing was invented by Iran first. Anyway, we are talking about illiteracy which Feyen brought it up like he lives in a country with 100% literacy. Get real people.

Back
Top Bottom