What's new

Saudi Arabia ends Yemen air campaign - Operation Restoring Hope started

Iranian nation must be in shock and awe after watching the impressive Saudi Air Force launch thousands of sorties in another nation with their high-tech fighter aircrafts.

I guess the Iranians have nothing to match the cool looking Saudi military - envy of Saudi forces can be the only response.

Iranian nation must be in shock and awe after watching the impressive Saudi Air Force launch thousands of sorties in another nation with their high-tech fighter aircrafts.

I guess the Iranians have nothing to match the cool looking Saudi military - envy of Saudi forces can be the only response.

Saudis are no even where Iran was in 70s . Check Iran's equipments and deals with US to get that .

It's not honorable to bomb civilians with super advanced fighter aircrafts .

Nor Iraq, Yemen or Syria is not our country. I am living in Iran under cooler watching tv and having fun. 850,000 deads in Iraq is because of wahhabi animal suiciders. War in Syria is because of wahhabi ideology. Btw more than 90% of rebels in Syria are not even Syrian! Anyway I am having fun and everywhere in region is getting ruined, Muslims are getting killed because of wahhabism. Iranians usually never get shocked but Saudis are going for a big shock. Struggles for power and civil war.

Only people who have inferiority complexes come up with these ideas. The last thing an Iranian would envy is anything related to Arab armies, be it their fancy American planes or other foreign stuff that they had no smallest role in producing even a screw in them.

Yeah we're in total shock .

our cardiac index is bellow 2.2 and our PCWP is above 18 :lol: @Daneshmand @JEskandari

dude WTF are you talking abt ? impressive saudi what ? :lol:

bombing defenseless poor yemeni civilians with 70mil per unit fighter jet is not impressive per human's standards .

Saudis are no even where Iran was in 70s . Check Iran's equipments and deals with US to get that .

It's not honorable to bomb civilians with super advanced fighter aircrafts .
Yep, the outlaws, Houthis and Saleh's army are so suddenly civilians.

Not at all. It is rather other way around.

Saudis defend democracy in Yemen, because Saudi Arabia is beacon of democracy:

11150628_361923440680181_4954916218286080447_n.jpg

If its not gonna be used by our allies then might as well destroy it along with thr airport.

Is anyone else just fed up with Muslims killing fellow Muslims? It seems like the only thing were good at. It's time for Saudi and Iran to open diplomatic dialogue and stop with this sectarian BS.

Is anyone else just fed up with Muslims killing fellow Muslims? It seems like the only thing were good at. It's time for Saudi and Iran to open diplomatic dialogue and stop with this sectarian BS.
I wouldnt call a communist Baathist Alawite a Muslim.

confidence.jpg

You should be naive to think it's a sectarian war, Saudi king wanted to appoint his son as prince of throne and make some changes in so they started this war ...

I wouldnt call a communist Baathist Alawite a Muslim.
I could care less. Maybe it‘s time for the key parties to come together and sort this out no matter how much some peoples egos might be hurt.

You should be naive to think it's a sectarian war, Saudi king wanted to appoint his son as prince of throne and make some changes in so they started this war ...
If were being honest with ourselves then it's clearly a sectarian war. Tell me would this conflict with Iran and Saudi be there if they were from the same sect?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom