What's new

Saudi Arabia bans all things red ahead of Valentine's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
a stupid move. countries like these should and must be changed.

will they gain from it? there are just bunch of extremists who think they have the right to control others life. :tdown:

I dont understand these saudis. They ban everything and HAIA men are on tight duty but inside the palaces, daughters of the royadl families (princesses) are inviting their boyfriends, and having grand parties and hanging out with them. Doesnt the rule apply for them?

As some members here say that its for Love, this isint real or decent love.
Love is what you express to your friends and relations, not going out with your partner for a date and then having a kiss then dropping her back and proposing and stuff. Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) did express message for love, even towards possible enemmies but not this 'unmature' love.

Lol man did you fall for that in a literal sense ?? It is explained that the supposed 'wives' are indeed mayas (worldly illusion) and his marrying them is a refernce to him (Lord) controlling the worldly illusions.

It is not to be taken in a literal sense,just like the mountain moving or water splitting. Try some other example.

And one more thing if the Saudi Govt has no problem whatsoever in their citizens driving their SUVs into neighbouring Bahrain and enjoy all the wordly pleasures 24*7, whats the harm in this ?

I didn't ask for an explanation-- i posted that as a example-- seems like i hit bulls eye-- I disagree with you on that-- and now from here i can easily provoke you-- but i will not-- thats whats i was telling the hbs guy-- dont bring in unnecessary references- where not needed--

Living in Saudi Arabia could have saved a lot of bucks for guys like me. Good move by the govt. to prevent unnecessary wastage of money. :rofl:

I dont understand these saudis. They ban everything and HAIA men are on tight duty but inside the palaces, daughters of the royadl families (princesses) are inviting their boyfriends, and having grand parties and hanging out with them. Doesnt the rule apply for them?

Love is what you express to your friends and relations, not going out with your partner for a date and then having a kiss then dropping her back and proposing and stuff. Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) did express message for love, even towards possible enemmies but not this 'unmature' love.

I notice you have a Saudi Arabian flag. Can you tell me what the Saudi Arabians think of this ban? Do they resent it or do they support it?

good its banned after all valentines isnt for homos

So proposing to someone one loves is immature?

I notice you have a Saudi Arabian flag. Can you tell me what the Saudi Arabians think of this ban? Do they resent it or do they support it?

As if their life starts and ends with it :)

who cares yara. just a media hype they always created around the world.

:tup: :tup:

ab saudi k tharkiyon ka kiya hoga

:rofl: :rofl:

wel wel wel they have done right valentine is came from west and islam do not allow this

wel wel wel they have done right valentine is came from west and islam do not allow this

Cricket also came from west.

Basant came from India.

Dancing at weddings came from India. I hope you've heard of 'Big Fat Indian Wedding'.

Heck, even the internal combustion engine came from the west.

So will you never sit in a car again?

And how many Pakistanis wear jeans? That also came from west.

aur is k bare may kiya khyl hai apka

cigarette-and-alcohol.jpg

Dancing at weddings came from India. I hope you've heard of 'Big Fat Indian Wedding'.

:rofl:

How can it come from india, when india only came into existance in 1947? Dont flatter yourself. Only god knows how long people have been dancing in weddings for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom