What's new

Satellite Launch Center Program Video

You are asking the wrong person he is one of the biggest mullah lovers out there and for him everything is IRAN STRONG!1!1!1!

you guys are so offensive ! get some life guys ...

there is no point in insulting ...

Please discuss about your Turkish VEGA !

You are asking the wrong person he is one of the biggest mullah lovers out there and for him everything is IRAN STRONG!1!1!1!

Guys my point is, i see Iranians generally commenting on Political threads or the threads about countries relationship. But they don't comment/critisize Turkish defence related threads.....

Guys my point is, i see Iranians generally commenting on Political threads or the threads about countries relationship. But they don't comment/critisize Turkish defence related threads.....

because of your offensive reaction ...

Interesting...is the SLV Turkish or just the satellite. It isn't that clear from the video. I mean, countries often put stickers of the flag of the country they are launching the satellite for.

Interesting...is the SLV Turkish or just the satellite. It isn't that clear from the video. I mean, countries often put stickers of the flag of the country they are launching the satellite for.

This video is about SLV but we have both programs you mentioned.

Best of luck !!!

but ...

You guys can't stop insulting Iran and Iranians !?

Why ? :what:
None's insulting Iran, One would have to give a fvck first to insult.

I was merely pointing out the difference between two countries' needs.

Iran is isolated from the world, therefore they have to do everything on their own. On the other hand Turkey isn't, and we don't have to do anything that isn't feasible.

We aren't Iran, we don't necessarily need to develop our own SLVs, we have plenty of suppliers to buy this service from. And surprise, we don't depend either one of them completely. Each Turkish satellite gets launched from a different country

None's insulting Iran, One would have to give a fvck first to insult.

I was merely pointing out the difference between two countries' needs.

Iran is isolated from the world, therefore they have to do everything on their own. On the other hand Turkey isn't, and we don't have to do anything that isn't feasible.

We aren't Iran, we don't necessarily need to develop our own SLVs, we have plenty of suppliers to buy this service from. And surprise, we don't depend either one of them completely. Each Turkish satellite gets launched from a different country

But don't you want Turkey to have an space programe? I mean just look at the Indians's ISRO..

But don't you want Turkey to have an space programe? I mean just look at the Indians's ISRO..
I'm not saying I don't want it, I'm just saying it's a luxury right now.

We need to develop satellite technology and catch-up with other countries in this area first. When <or should I say if?> it becomes feasible to R&D an SLV together or if we start having trouble about launching our satellites from Russia, China, etc. We can make it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom