What's new

Satellite images reveal russians digging mass graves in Butcha

Exactly. I like Graham Norton! He is smart,he is classy,he is good. He is discreet. He doesn't like to provoke.

There's like so many other gay people on TV who just have to talk about the most idiotic things all the time and show how gay they are. It's annoying!

I agree to most of your post except to the use of the word classy as that derives from the notion that the socio-economic upper class is automatically sophisticated and evolved. :)

Ah but that's the difference,bro! There are no Crusaders anymore! Everything is about money,oil and influence. They are not invading countries in the name of religion. Besides,most of their leaders are not even Christian. Most are probably Jewish,atheist,agnostic or freemasons.

Well, the Anglo-led governments are the modern Crusaders. Though I very much agree that money, oil and influence also drives the Anglo governments.

What am I acknowledging ?

It is not real atheism. This becomes clear when these so-called atheists like the poisonous Christopher Hitchens vent irrational hate against Islam and Communism, and these so-called atheists are just agents of Western Crusader governments. Foinikas and Apollon, please note that I don't automatically hate you for being Christian, I hate just the Western Crusader governments who have been involved in various crimes since the end of World War 2. Please also note that I don't put myself in the binary of a theist and atheist. I believe in the supremacy of Nature which cannot be denied by anyone.

About Foinikas' mentioning of LGBT movements now, it is not that I have especial revulsion for homosexuals but there is today an in-your-face and quite public homosexuality that I don't like. For example I watch the famous BBC talk show The Graham Norton Show hosted by Graham Norton who's gay but he keeps it in the background but seems that BBC gets the show's team to invite gays who are quite in-your-face. The season's last episode had a "queen" who is participating in a British TV competition for "queens" and GN asked the other male and female guests as who are their favorite queens. The guests of course cannot be seen saying that they don't watch the show as saying that would be politically incorrect in Britain. And then I hate the gay priests especially the gay mullahs in India and Pakistan who are misogynist to females but do gay acts in madrassas.

All decent people must support Russia and speak against NATO and Zelensky's people.

rather strange, at one place, you call out RSS and hindutva as evil , while russia you support

I agree to most of your post except to the use of the word classy as that derives from the notion that the socio-economic upper class is automatically sophisticated and evolved.
No,but Graham is 😂

they are nothing
They are nothing? Have you seen videos of Chechens beheading POWs? Have you seen Chechens cutting fingers? The Moscow theater hostage crisis? The Beslan school attack? Hospital attacks? Chechens executing Russian POWs just like that?
Any chance you've seen how Chechens treated their POWs?

Azov,Aidar and Dnipro militias killing and terrorizing civilians in Donbass? Ukrainian Army bombing houses and kindergartens? Have you seen the dead children and the maimed civilians?

Last edited:
They are nothing? Have you seen videos of Chechens beheading POWs? Have you seen Chechens cutting fingers? The Moscow theater hostage crisis? The Beslan school attack? Hospital attacks? Chechens executing Russian POWs just like that?

The Chechnya war was a tragedy for both sides and it is nice that the Chechens and the other Russians have let bygones be bygones and are fighting together in Ukraine and the Chechen republic government is collaborating with the Russian central government for Syrian operations.

rather strange, at one place, you call out RSS and hindutva as evil , while russia you support

Blueazure bhai, how can we be sure that what BBC is showing us is actual ? Just look at the hurriedly put title of the vid : "Mass graves and hundreds of bodies found near Kyiv" but the vid doesn't show any of that. Please look at post# 16 for Bucha and post# 21 for Syria. I used to listen to BBC World Service radio and Radio Netherlands on shortwave radio until late 2010 and on internet till the initial months of 2011. When in early 2011 AQ and "M"B started their terrorism campaign in Libya and Syria I watched and read BBC's reportage on the internet about these and I was disgusted by its lies. Let neutral investigators go to Bucha.

No,but Graham is 😂

Azov,Aidar and Dnipro militias killing and terrorizing civilians in Donbass? Ukrainian Army bombing houses and kindergartens? Have you seen the dead children and the maimed civilians?

Look at this women @Foinikas look at her and say you support Putins madness

This is ordinary village women. You can see thousands like her in greek villages. Look at her and tell me, what do you think? Do you seriously think she fakes her loss?

This is ordinary village women. You can see thousands like her in greek villages. Look at her and tell me, what do you think? Do you seriously think she fakes her loss?
Tell me something and I am asking again,because you never replied:

Where were you in 2014-2015? What did you do back then? Was there any criticism of the Ukrainian ultra-nationalists in your mind? Were you even aware of the war?

Watch these two videos,you might learn something.

Look at this women @Foinikas look at her and say you support Putins madness

The vid is already posted in post# 33 and I replied in #35.

The Chechnya war was a tragedy for both sides and it is nice that the Chechens and the other Russians have let bygones be bygones and are fighting together in Ukraine and Chechen republic government is collaborating with the Russian central government for Syrian operations.

Blueazure bhai, how can we be sure that what BBC is showing us is actual ? Just look at the hurriedly put title of the vid : "Mass graves and hundreds of bodies found near Kyiv" but the vid doesn't show any of that. Please look at post# 16 for Bucha and post# 21 for Syria. I used to listen to BBC World Service radio and Radio Netherlands on shortwave radio until late 2010 and on internet till the initial months of 2011. When in early 2011 AQ and "M"B started their terrorism campaign in Libya and Syria I watched and read BBC's reportage on the internet about these and I was disgusted by its lies. Let neutral investigators go to Bucha.

You know i dont even want convince people like you anymore. You are lost. Putin and his regime will be destroyed. Let their soldiers rotting on Ukraine soil push people like you aside.

The Butcha massacres was the red line. EU will do whatever it takes to destroy Russia.

Macron just announced coal and oil boycott on table plus delivery of heavy weapons to expulse russians from Ukraine. Military experts say we will need to demilitarize russia in a strip around 250 km next to Ukraine border.

Tell me something and I am asking again,because you never replied:

Where were you in 2014-2015? What did you do back then? Was there any criticism of the Ukrainian ultra-nationalists in your mind? Were you even aware of the war?

Watch these two videos,you might learn something.

I was a little kid then. I remember Russia shooting civilian airplanes.

But as i said, its game over. Russia needs to be completly neutralized. Putin wont get Ukraine. And will be crushed out Crimea as well.

I was a little kid then. I remember Russia shooting civilian airplanes.
You don't know the whole story then. And you talk about this war as if it's black and white.

Like I told you,wait a bit before you start blaming Russians for everything.

This story has been repeated many times by the West:

Screenshot_2021-11-29 Srebrenica again - Hoax or Massacre (1).png

Satellite images show mass graves dug out from russian troops in Butcha Ukraine before their retreat.

So far 410 dead civilians have been found. Women, children, old people. Youngest victims are 6 years old, oldest 94. Some show signs of torture. Nose and ears cut of, fingers broken. Most have their hands tied behind their back and got executed with headshots.

EU send teams to log all crimes and issued yesterday to start a tribunal against Russias crimes against humanity.

It appears that the russian military started systematicly to kill ukrainian people in the areas it did hold. There are indication for government planned genocide in the areas that russia did hold. It stopped when ukrainian forces hunted the russians out. Only god knows what happens in eastern parts still under russian controle.

We see massacres in Katyn style. Its absolute shocking.

@Vergennes
We are going to find far more attrocities.

This is an army which is totally ill disciplined and full of psycopaths.

Satellite images show mass graves dug out from russian troops in Butcha Ukraine before their retreat.

So far 410 dead civilians have been found. Women, children, old people. Youngest victims are 6 years old, oldest 94. Some show signs of torture. Nose and ears cut of, fingers broken. Most have their hands tied behind their back and got executed with headshots.

EU send teams to log all crimes and issued yesterday to start a tribunal against Russias crimes against humanity.

It appears that the russian military started systematicly to kill ukrainian people in the areas it did hold. There are indication for government planned genocide in the areas that russia did hold. It stopped when ukrainian forces hunted the russians out. Only god knows what happens in eastern parts still under russian controle.

We see massacres in Katyn style. Its absolute shocking.

@Vergennes

Russia has no motive for the genocide in Ukraine, only the US, UK and their proxies in Europe have the motive to blame Russia.

"When the world is blind and nobody is going to help
This means the democracy has come into your home".

Very right ! And so apt was the shot of Obomba laughing at the atrocities.

We are going to find far more attrocities.

This is an army which is totally ill disciplined and full of psycopaths.

Weren't you in the South African military fighting against the Communists ? Though I am a Communist you are generally a good person who once agreed with me that Hamas is a force encouraged by Israel in its early years so that Israel can put it to counteract against the PLO and others. But in this post of yours you are not being sensible. Please see the truth of the matter. :)

You know i dont even want convince people like you anymore. You are lost. Putin and his regime will be destroyed. Let their soldiers rotting on Ukraine soil push people like you aside.

The Butcha massacres was the red line. EU will do whatever it takes to destroy Russia.

Macron just announced coal and oil boycott on table plus delivery of heavy weapons to expulse russians from Ukraine. Military experts say we will need to demilitarize russia in a strip around 250 km next to Ukraine border.

I shake my hate for this irrational hate of yours. And demilitarize Russia ? What, a no-fly-zone near the border ? Against Russia ?

Lastly, I am unable to access your linked article.

Russia has no motive for the genocide in Ukraine, only the US, UK and their proxies in Europe have the motive to blame Russia.

Genocide is the modus operandi for the russian army. Its based on terror, fear and barbarism and always was. Maybe study european history.

What we see in Butcha is typical for them.

I don't know why Russia is such a perfect failure as per maintream and Social Media?

- All battle equipment getting destroyed
- Soldiers unmotivated and running away from war, getting killed in hundreds of thousands
- Russians destroying civilian buildings, not allowing food and medicine to be delivered to innocent civilians
- Brutally silencing a massive anti-war population at home
- Generals getting killed every day
- Killing civilians and burrying them in mass graves

:undecided::undecided:
Its a half truth thats being reported.

While Russia has failed on the kiev front and retreated from the area, to redeploy and re attack, they have also been making significant gains in the south and east. Most notably, Berdyansk, melitopol, mariupol (almost taken), as well as nearly the entirety of Luhansk and Donestk being taken and being made into their own country.

Donbass assault is going well, kiev assault failed.

As well as this news, there is almost no news about Ukrainian casualties strangely enough.

"When the world is blind and nobody is going to help
This means the democracy has come into your home".

Very right ! And so apt was the shot of Obomba laughing at the atrocities.

Weren't you in the South African military fighting against the Communists ? Though I am a Communist you are generally a good person who once agreed with me that Hamas is a force encouraged by Israel in its early years so that Israel can put it to counteract against the PLO and others. But in this post of yours you are not being sensible. Please see the truth of the matter. :)

I shake my hate for this irrational hate of yours. And demilitarize Russia ? What, a no-fly-zone near the border ? Against Russia ?

Lastly, I am unable to access your linked article.

The russians have proven to be weak. They can only harm civilians. They will be destroyed on Ukraine soil. And then war will be waged on russian soil. Its inportant to create a 250 km wide demilitarized zone inside Russia.

Back
Top Bottom