What's new

Sartaj Aziz Decided to Leave India Immediately After Maltreatment From Indian Govt

there is no problem with mr.sartaj aziz . he is fine he is senior and he is experienced guy . the problem is region become bold and mr aziz is diplomat of 20th century . world is now changed look how bold can Afghanistan and india go . but mr aziz still behaving like old days . we need fresh blood on this seat . even ch.nisar did it better last time . its not Henry kassenger era mr.aziz . in these day everyone is barking pakistan and we need a guy how can tight the dogs .

Very well said, you have hit the nail, we need someone who can fight the barking dogs ! Lodhi would have been here right !

I have Two very great words for this , but I m afraid I may get -ve or even a ban if I say them , Its like(they have) Satisfied person with no (Ego) Gayratt :p::devil:........................ I hope u and other will get what I mean :enjoy::angel:
Mutmain Beghairat

This is the greatest tradegy for Pakistanis, not having educated aggressive political leaders who can be firm to the point on international issues. The entire leadership of former PPP government and this PMLN government do not have strong minded individuals. Sartaj Aziz is an elderly softly gently spoken man not able to argue his points of view. He pretty much sums up a lot of Pakistanis who are very lathargic when it comes to putting points of view across in defence of their nation. It is probably because Pakistanis are open hearted generous people and this soft personality has overshadowed any aggressive posture and attitude. Hence why leaders of Afghanistan and Bangladesh can directly look at our political leaders and spew venom and hatred against Pakistan at any level as they know their Pak counterparts will never show an aggressive response.

If it was imran khan , nobody would have stayed his anger and language . He's a such blunt .
Modi terii

Indian find the opportunity to get even with Pak govt after months of humiliation from Gen Raheel and CPEC. This was expected.

You are mixing Pak Govt, RS, CPEC and Indians in one sentence. I know you're trying but it's not making any sense.

This is the greatest tradegy for Pakistanis, not having educated aggressive political leaders who can be firm to the point on international issues. The entire leadership of former PPP government and this PMLN government do not have strong minded individuals. Sartaj Aziz is an elderly softly gently spoken man not able to argue his points of view. He pretty much sums up a lot of Pakistanis who are very lathargic when it comes to putting points of view across in defence of their nation. It is probably because Pakistanis are open hearted generous people and this soft personality has overshadowed any aggressive posture and attitude. Hence why leaders of Afghanistan and Bangladesh can directly look at our political leaders and spew venom and hatred against Pakistan at any level as they know their Pak counterparts will never show an aggressive response.
From what we hear, a great majority of PPP and PMLN political leadership is compromised of and uneducated lot. They are in parliament with fake education credentials. These people became speechless when they go into a tough neighborhood.

This is gold bro. Some brownie points for Pakistan in international diplomatic circles for putting up with a terrorist of a country. I knew this would happen because Indian diplomat Mani Shankar aiyer illuded to it in his recent article, its a good read http://www.ndtv.com/opinion/indias-...rtaj-aziz-will-give-pak-what-it-wants-1631239 . Here is a quote from the article

"Sartaj wants to emphasize to world opinion that Pakistan is willing and eager to talk to India and that it is India that is playing spoilsport."

[TWEET]

Last edited:
Mr Aziz is coming back according to news. My one simple question Y did he travel to India if he have to come back on first place(as angry old man), If he thought Indian will give him a red carpet then He is :crazy: to have even a thought like that, He must need to be ready and prepared situation like this.

Dec-04-2016-20:15:47_SARTAJ%20AZIZ.jpg

Sartaj Aziz Stopped From Holding News Conference

Flouting all Diplomatic Norms and setting aside its host status, Indian Government stopped PM'S Advisor on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz to hold News Conference in Amritsar on the pretext of security. The advisor was also not allowed to visit the Holiest Place of Sikh Religion, Golden Temple. The Delegation of Pakistani Media will return to the country shortly. Earlier addressing the sixth Heart of Asia Conference in Amritsar, Sartaj Aziz said Pakistan is determined to help establish lasting peace and stability in Afghanistan and the region. Sartaj Aziz said despite India's continued violations along the line of control and working boundary, Pakistan participated in the conference. He reiterated Pakistan's Policy of helping the Afghan government in achieving peace and stability. Sartaj Aziz underlined the importance of cooperation in mitigating the effects of terrorism. He said peace in Afghanistan cannot be achieved through Military Means, only negotiations as per the wishes of Afghan People must be pursued. He further said Pakistan is ready to help Afghan Economy through its trade routes. Sartaj Aziz said Pakistan has hosted millions of Afghan Refugees for three decades and now working for their repatriation in collaboration with United Nations, which will be completed by December 2017. He termed the cancellation of SAARC leadership conference as a blow to Regional Cooperation and said Political and Economic Stability can only be achieved through participation. Earlier, in his opening remarks at the Conference, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi said peace in Afghanistan is imperative for peace and stability in the region. He said the entire region is facing the challenge of Terrorism which needs to be overcome by joint efforts. Addressing the Conference, Afghan President Ashraf Ghani welcomed Pakistan's Assistance worth five hundred million dollars for the Reconstruction of Afghanistan. The Afghan President said efforts are being made for capacity building of Afghan Institutions. He thanked World Leaders for paying attention to the Afghan Issue.

http://www.ptv.com.pk/public/userView/ptvWorld/engNewsDetail/4802
What did you expect ? After blacking out our home minister speech in Pakistan and not allowing Indian reporters to the venue. This is tit for tat response . You shouldn't complain.

Not very warm treatment by indian govt, he should have been allowed to golden temple, holy places should be open to all, even to enemies.
But then I remembered home minister meet of Saarc and rajnath visit to pakistan , and I thought its okay, what indian govt did.

Back
Top Bottom