What's new

Sarkozy condemns Pakistan terror ‘safe havens’

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no reason u shud criticize sarkozy.hes saying what shud be said....

now being a pakistani its natural to be furious as this whole 26/11 has been the final nail in da coffin for pakistan......

so much to shun it.....so many conspiracy theories....26/11 done by indian intellegence, RAW is bombing pakistan, this that !

but we undertsand it natural......

who da hell in da world wants to stand in the accused box......

so frankly, no one cares what pakistan says......

no ones judging why pakistan did and what pakistan did, etc etc

its just theres an incident which is independent of all ifs and buts.

face the crime and punish......rest will simply follow !

Its non of our business wht he or her wife do ....... the thing is he is just securing 2 billion deal from india and for tht he will say anything.

He He !

Anything ! u gotta be kidding me frnd!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

but i love pakistani attitude in this 26/11 case...enjoyed it from the very 1st day !:flame:

He He !

Anything ! u gotta be kidding me frnd!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

but i love pakistani attitude in this 26/11 case...enjoyed it from the very 1st day !:flame:

Yeah and i like the imature behaviour of our Government too.........
Pakistan Government doesnt supported any act of terrorism which was linked by everyone to Pakistan. and they shoulnt have accepted anything the have not done .
Just tell me what benefit Pakistan is going to have from doing this attack .Non but yeah it will gives Americans , indians and the all other world to target Pakistan for the mistakes they have done .

We sacrificed more than anyone on this war of terror and in the end we are the one to be abused.
Let this world go to hell we dont care wht they keep barking ..........

Wonder what will u guys say when Russian PM visits India and tell's u to curb terrorism..
That time also will u say,USA has written the script for Russian PM to tell like this...:pop:
or any other conspiracy awaited????:what:

The real cracker would be Chinese premier coming to India and saying something like this :lol:

I am so looking forward to his visit. :agree:

Wonder what will u guys say when Russian PM visits India and tell's u to curb terrorism..
That time also will u say,USA has written the script for Russian PM to tell like this...:pop:
or any other conspiracy awaited????:what:

Russia needs to get its business straight and be Russia again. Capturing Dagestan, Chechneya and other regions to steal oil and then making Russia into Russian Federation is also terrorism. We do not need terrorists and colonial thugs like France, Britian or whoever to lecture us on terrorism.

Yeah and i like the imature behaviour of our Government too.........
Pakistan Government doesnt supported any act of terrorism which was linked by everyone to Pakistan. and they shoulnt have accepted anything the have not done .
Ur argument fails here itself !
Dont u think pakistan is losing it battle day by day as india becomes stronger and stronger. Frankly, pakistani common man is emotional about kashmir but this issue helps the least to common man in his day to day problems. thats da reason musharraf came out with river water theory of asking for kashmir..... which was never mentioned earlier. i mean kashmir was always seen as a religious issue and supporting it was supporting cause of islam ! where the new theory came from ? believe me this was just to create interest of comman man who was struggling more and more in recent past.....

also, pakistani army has long old compassion with kashmir....they have long old relations with kashmiri revolutionaries.....if pakistan dont support their cause, it will be a disastrous for pakistan and its army. Hence, all this. i just request u to think neutrally..... u will see any country who is losing ground go for the last resort...so did pakistan......

their whole plan was to stop india growing economically which actually is because of STRONG FOREIGN INVESTMENT......

west sees subcontinent as one..they hardly know india pakistan bangladesh, etc etc.....

for them its easy to buy that whole subcontinent is a dangerous place with so many terrorist activities, bomb blast, etc.....

but this time pakistan wasnt lucky.....they planned well like every other time. IF U WANNA DISCUSS THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES WITH ME I AM HAPPY TO DO SO......i mean all that orange band on kasab, he speaking hindi, etc etc......i wud be happy to give u an insight of how any countries intelligence works.

point is pakistani govt is not the culprit as they have their own problems to tackle...... its the pakistani armed establishment who call the shots and whole worlds knows it...even u know how strong is the army in pakistan.....just go to their colonies and see they are of a different breed than a common pakistani......everything is in their favour...HOW ? u will understand their power.......

Just tell me what benefit Pakistan is going to have from doing this attack .Non but yeah it will gives Americans , indians and the all other world to target Pakistan for the mistakes they have done .

Now what do u mean by mistake.....

also, theres no reason for india to mess with pakistan when we are riding home comfortably.....we are simply growing fast and wont let our growth hinder unecessarily!

let me tell u, 26/11, was never required if it was to be done by indians..... there was no 'cause for an effect' in this scenario.....

also americans have the technology to tap, which were provided to the democratic government.......now tell me if such evidences which u cant deny is provided to u, what will be ur reaction.....

if i show u a video in which u are commiting a crime everything is clearly visible, u have no way but to accept it. so did pakistani govt....the fact is, like everytime pakistan relied on denial theory, but unfortunately for u, 1 person got caught. now we all saw he was the person shooting everyone......and i saw his video and can say hes speaking like a perfect north indian, natural to be a punjabi accent, which so many pakistanis say he doesnt sound pakistan (now what do u mean by that ?). things went bad to worse when all attempts of pakistan kept on falling headover when GEO news came out iwth truth of kasab......(now to refute all this u can only come up with conspiracy theory as theres no escape). the REASON PAKISTANIS ARE ANNOYED.....coz they see all their attempts go invain.....they see themselves losing ground....one of the reason china has become their new USA.

now u tell me, is it in india's favour to harrass pakistan when its growth is supportive to indian growth.......india sees competition in china and for that it needs to grow strong and fast.....do u think it wud like to support anything which is against this intent of india?

but pakistan has a different ideology......ur life starts with kashmir and ends with kashmir......infact its the pak armys ideology and they are the one who make foreign policies.....

We sacrificed more than anyone on this war of terror and in the end we are the one to be abused.
Let this world go to hell we dont care wht they keep barking ..........

u supported WOT not out of freewill, but out of force..remember 'BOMB to STONEAGE'...... hope u understand how much is pakistan under pressure of america.....do u even know the debt of pakistan from USA ? there was no other option.

and the reason USA isnt getting too much out of Afganistan is coz of Pakistani double game......which is so natural.....

Remember pakistnai supporting Taliban during 1995-2000 era ?

Pakistanis have old tie ups with talibanis and they are the beiggest asset to counter india in afganistan.

A rational person will immediately point out that pakistan simply cant go all out against these ppl.....

Pakistani army was in the biggest dillema to choose beteen 2 allies

and whatever they do it was to backfire.....so it did......

u cant blam america for this......if they say they are in WOT, the shud be with complete honesty......

if they didnt wat to, they shud have simply refused.....

DOUBLE GAME ALWAYS BURN UR OWN HANDS !

why no body comes here in pakistan and pay tribute to thousands of people killed by these terrorists ,,backed by indians,,.??? hmm let me guess maybe beacause we don,t have money? hmm......????

Ur argument fails here itself !
Dont u think pakistan is losing it battle day by day as india becomes stronger and stronger. Frankly, pakistani common man is emotional about kashmir but this issue helps the least to common man in his day to day problems. thats da reason musharraf came out with river water theory of asking for kashmir..... which was never mentioned earlier. i mean kashmir was always seen as a religious issue and supporting it was supporting cause of islam ! where the new theory came from ? believe me this was just to create interest of comman man who was struggling more and more in recent past.....

also, pakistani army has long old compassion with kashmir....they have long old relations with kashmiri revolutionaries.....if pakistan dont support their cause, it will be a disastrous for pakistan and its army. Hence, all this. i just request u to think neutrally..... u will see any country who is losing ground go for the last resort...so did pakistan......

their whole plan was to stop india growing economically which actually is because of STRONG FOREIGN INVESTMENT......

west sees subcontinent as one..they hardly know india pakistan bangladesh, etc etc.....

for them its easy to buy that whole subcontinent is a dangerous place with so many terrorist activities, bomb blast, etc.....

but this time pakistan wasnt lucky.....they planned well like every other time. IF U WANNA DISCUSS THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES WITH ME I AM HAPPY TO DO SO......i mean all that orange band on kasab, he speaking hindi, etc etc......i wud be happy to give u an insight of how any countries intelligence works.

point is pakistani govt is not the culprit as they have their own problems to tackle...... its the pakistani armed establishment who call the shots and whole worlds knows it...even u know how strong is the army in pakistan.....just go to their colonies and see they are of a different breed than a common pakistani......everything is in their favour...HOW ? u will understand their power.......

Now what do u mean by mistake.....

also, theres no reason for india to mess with pakistan when we are riding home comfortably.....we are simply growing fast and wont let our growth hinder unecessarily!

let me tell u, 26/11, was never required if it was to be done by indians..... there was no 'cause for an effect' in this scenario.....

also americans have the technology to tap, which were provided to the democratic government.......now tell me if such evidences which u cant deny is provided to u, what will be ur reaction.....

if i show u a video in which u are commiting a crime everything is clearly visible, u have no way but to accept it. so did pakistani govt....the fact is, like everytime pakistan relied on denial theory, but unfortunately for u, 1 person got caught. now we all saw he was the person shooting everyone......and i saw his video and can say hes speaking like a perfect north indian, natural to be a punjabi accent, which so many pakistanis say he doesnt sound pakistan (now what do u mean by that ?). things went bad to worse when all attempts of pakistan kept on falling headover when GEO news came out iwth truth of kasab......(now to refute all this u can only come up with conspiracy theory as theres no escape). the REASON PAKISTANIS ARE ANNOYED.....coz they see all their attempts go invain.....they see themselves losing ground....one of the reason china has become their new USA.

now u tell me, is it in india's favour to harrass pakistan when its growth is supportive to indian growth.......india sees competition in china and for that it needs to grow strong and fast.....do u think it wud like to support anything which is against this intent of india?

but pakistan has a different ideology......ur life starts with kashmir and ends with kashmir......infact its the pak armys ideology and they are the one who make foreign policies.....

u supported WOT not out of freewill, but out of force..remember 'BOMB to STONEAGE'...... hope u understand how much is pakistan under pressure of america.....do u even know the debt of pakistan from USA ? there was no other option.

and the reason USA isnt getting too much out of Afganistan is coz of Pakistani double game......which is so natural.....

Remember pakistnai supporting Taliban during 1995-2000 era ?

Pakistanis have old tie ups with talibanis and they are the beiggest asset to counter india in afganistan.

A rational person will immediately point out that pakistan simply cant go all out against these ppl.....

Pakistani army was in the biggest dillema to choose beteen 2 allies

and whatever they do it was to backfire.....so it did......

u cant blam america for this......if they say they are in WOT, the shud be with complete honesty......

if they didnt wat to, they shud have simply refused.....

DOUBLE GAME ALWAYS BURN UR OWN HANDS !

Doesn't matter, France is a colonial thug and is in no position to lecture anyone. Regarding the double game, India plays that:

(01) Fund Talibaan against Pakistan. Remember Pakistan and US created the Talibaan and then they turned against us. If India and iran think that funding the Talibaan will help them in the long term, you may not be ready for the real surprise.

(02) Fund LTTE and then play double game by helping Sri Lanka.

(03) Host Tibet's exile government in India but want to have good relations with China.

(04) Want to be friends with the US, but passing all US technologies to the Russians for additional Russian Arms.

Double game, do not get me started. Back to the topic, France is a 2nd rate regional power and does not matter too much and will get weaker in the future.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Russia needs to get its business straight and be Russia again. Capturing Dagestan, Chechneya and other regions to steal oil and then making Russia into Russian Federation is also terrorism. We do not need terrorists and colonial thugs like France, Britian or whoever to lecture us on terrorism.

So any country who isn't your ally is a terrorist? Is that your logic? I vaguely remember a thread entitled "Russia-Pakistan: allies in every sense, Putin".

Irony much...

why no body comes here in pakistan and pay tribute to thousands of people killed by these terrorists ,,backed by indians,,.??? hmm let me guess maybe beacause we don,t have money? hmm......????

Sadly, you may be right, money talks. However I am yet to see evidence to back up these claims of "Indian backed terrorists"... but lets not derail the thread.

What is there to coordinate?

What Sarkozy said is for PAK to find these Terrorist and combat them...

its no secret that Pakistan's military is involved in these attacks

Read the wikileak with regards to the US coordinating with Cameron their trips to India.

Hmmm....

I wonder if only chinese and pakistani are genuine and rest everything in this world is a conspiracy theory !

Cmon, plz dont do a pakistan now !

Get educated you foolish person.

Cameron’s India initiative was scripted by U.S.: WikiLeaks

David Cameron’s highly-publicised visit to India within weeks of becoming Prime Minister and his remarks in Mumbai that Pakistan was “exporting” terror flowed from the Tories’ commitment to America to improve relations with New Delhi and be “tougher” on Islamabad, WikiLeaks documents show.

According to a leaked cable from the U.S. ambassador in Britain, Louise Susman, published by the Guardian on Wednesday, the Tories who were then in the Opposition claimed that they were less dependent than Labour on votes of British-Pakistani community and were thus better placed to be tough with Pakistan while warming up to India.

The cable dated December 10, 2009 -- five months before the British general elections in May that brought the Tories to power – quoted Liam Fox, a senior Tory figure and now the Defence Secretary, as saying that under Labour, British foreign policy towards the subcontinent had become “skewed to Pakistan”.

“Fox criticised the Labour Government for policies which reinforce the Indian Government’s long-held view that HMG’s (Her Majesty’s Government) foreign relations on the subcontinent are ‘skewed to Pakistan’,” the cable said.

It quoted Mr. Fox as saying that the Tories were “less dependent” than the Labour on voters of Pakistani origin.

“Cameron’s approach can now be seen to have been prefigured in Washington’s previously secret dispatches,” the Guardian said pointing out that barely a month after becoming Prime Minister he led a high-power trade delegation to India seeking an “enhanced” relationship with New Delhi, and sparked a diplomatic furore when he accused Pakistan of “looking both ways” in its approach to tackling terrorism.

According to another leaked U.S. embassy cable, Mr. Cameron and “an eager group from his frontbench” raised their concerns about Pakistan during a meeting with a congressional delegation led by the Republican senator John McCain in 2008.

“Cameron...raised Pakistan, noting that 60,000 individuals travel to Pakistan from the U.K. each year and that this has implications for the U.K.’s own significant domestic ‘terror threat’,” the cable said.

The issue of Pakistan and terrorism was also discussed at a meeting with Richard Holbrooke, the U.S. special envoy to Afghanistan and Pakistan, on April 9, 2009. A U.S. embassy cable recorded that the “Conservative Party leader agreed that HMG ‘must get UK-Pakistan relations right’ and stressed the Conservatives’ commitment to this goal should they assume power.”

The Hindu : News / International : Cameron’s India initiative was scripted by U.S.: WikiLeaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom