What's new

Sare Jahan Se Acha HINDUSTAN Hamara:- Altaf HUssain

lmao thanks for the laugh.

Talk about a frog on your throat.

Heinn... are you nuts? How is this embarassing for Pakistanis?

REMEMBER, it will be embarrassing for you if this goons joins you :lol:

Altaf Bahi is a retard who must have been sent to Gidu Bandar years back but he ran away and is at large due to messed up political priorities. That is embarrassing for us,but things he say or do are not! The nation with who he is trying to declare a new form alliance is the one who should be worried :rofl:

Way, just to inform, I LOVE THAT POEM and can be heard humming to this tune often :) Love Allama Iqbal! :pakistan:

AND, thanks for the post OP, that was HILARIOUS!!
:rofl: love the haram ke awaz of altaf altaf :rofl:

Lol
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Embarrassment for Pakistanis.

Absolutely not. I am not embarrassed at all.

To the contrary, I feel vindicated.

I have been saying all along that this low life was not only a Bhutta-Khor Murderer but also a low life TRAITOR.

People who should be embarrassed should be those MQM Supporters who shamelessly supported this low life Ghaddar.

Pakistanis are today truly relieved that this low life has exposed himself.

Man altafs obsession with India knows no bounds. Its time to take care of this lose end. Tbh he can keep singing every Indian national sing in existence and the operation against Karachi terrorism and his syndicate will continue on.

This isnt an embarrassment for Pakistan at all.. Its definitely for his supporters who must be raking their brains thinking now how can we defend this new drunken exploit of our Bhai.. Give them an hour and they will come with it.

Absolutely not. I am not embarrassed at all.

To the contrary, I feel vindicated.

I have been saying all along that this low life was not only a Bhutta-Khor Murderer but also a low life TRAITOR.

People who should be embarrassed should be those MQM Supporters who shamelessly supported this low life Ghaddar.

Pakistanis are today truly relieved that this low life has exposed himself.
Okay then :enjoy:

Man I can't get over his voice ...

He actually sang and tried to hold the tune. :omghaha:

Because this low life is an Alcoholic. He starts drinking Alcohol at Breakfast time and by nightfall he is " falling on his A$$ " kind of drunk. You can tell by the sound of his voice that he is drunk like a sailor.... :crazy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom