What's new

Sarabjit Singh's sister says Pak activist Ansar Burney demanded Rs 25 crore

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Delhi: Indian prisoner Sarabjit Singh's sister Dalbir Kaur appealed on Thursday to all countrymen to unite and attack Pakistan, where her brother breathed his last in the wee hours of the day after remaining comatose for nearly a week following a brutal assault by his fellow inmates in a high-security Lahore jail.

"Pakistan is a coward. It's time to wage a war against it," said Kaur, while addressing a press conference in New Delhi on Thursday. Sarabjit died of a cardiac arrest at Jinnah Hospital in Lahore in the wee hours of Thursday.

He was convicted of alleged involvement in a string of bomb attacks in Punjab province that killed 14 people in 1990 and had spent about 22 years in Pakistan prisons. His mercy petitions were rejected by the courts and former president Pervez Musharraf. The previous Pakistan People's Party-led government put off Sarabjit's execution for an indefinite period in 2008. Sarabjit's family claims he was the victim of mistaken identity and had inadvertently strayed across the border in an inebriated state.

"Today Sarabjit has become a martyr because allegations were made against him because he was an Indian," she said. "Today Zardari has murdered Sarabjit for elections in Pakistan," Kaur added.
"Earlier Pakistan stabbed Vajpayee's back and today they have stabbed Manmohan Singh. I appeal to all political parties to come together and support Manmohan Singh and Sushil Kumar Shinde," Kaur said as she broke out at various occasions while speaking to the media.

Kaur said Pakistan has murdered her brother and alleged that Pakistan human rights activist Ansar Burney had demanded Rs 25 crore to help Sarabjit. "Had I paid Rs 25 crore to Ansar Burney, Sarabjit would have returned to India. I am poor so could not pay him. Burney had told me that at least pay Rs 2 crore to get Sarabjit. He told him that if I will give him the money in the morning, Sarabjit will be released by evening," she alleged.

Sarabjit's sister also said she has appealed to Shinde to cancel visas of people from Pakistan. The Home Minister visited the family of Sarabjit in New Delhi on Thursday morning. "Shinde has said that this (Sarabjit's death) will be investigated and the matter taken up at the highest level," Kaur told reporters.

"Home Minister Shinde has assured me that Sarabjit will be given state honour," she said, adding that the last rites of her brother will take place at their village Bhikhiwind on Friday.

Kaur said though she has lost her brother, she will continue to fight for other Indian prisoners lodged in Pakistan prisons. "The government should take steps to ensure the safety of other Indian prisoners in Pakistan jails. Now I shall fight for the other Indians in Pakistani jails," she said.

Sarabjit Singh's sister says Pak activist Ansar Burney demanded Rs 25 crore to save her brother
that lady better shut her mouth , we dont give a damm about a terrorist no matter what citizenship he have a terrorist is a terrorist
,but we do give a damm for all those people who he killed for no reason, the only sad thing about his death is he died a easy death

"Pakistan is a coward. It's time to wage a war against it," said Kaur

Aunty pehlai ja kar china sai jang karain. Hamara dimagh na khain. Shukria. :rolleyes:

All Forum Member please read:

To all Forum member please pay respect who is gone. there is no need for bad mouthing about anyone who is gone. On other note I know Ansar Bureny very closely, he can do whatever it takes to save Sarabijit but he needs to pay some other people too to work on this case. He always worked for human rights for free and sometime pay from his own. I want to ask this whole Indian society that they were all talking so big about Sarabijit including Salman khan, Javed akhtar etc but "pocket say sadloon kay ek chawani nahi nikli" So there is no need for blaming Pakistan and Ansar Burney. Indian Media and Indian people all talk but when its time to pay they all run back to their home!

This what it happened before when Somali pirates capture some Indian, Pakistani sailors and then Ansar burney paid ransom for all these people and was promised buy all these big politician from India and on last moment all disappear.
Sorry to say but this is the truth and at this time everyone need to deal with this!

it was criminal negligence and shameful no doubt. but I regret to say that the reactions would be even worse (not talking about family) but of those who would put words into action and someone else will pay the price for this murder.

in Kotli , which is a border town in Pakistani administered Kashmir, the Indian armymen infiltrated across the LoC and executed an entire family to settle some similar scores few years ago. you and I dont know it much and there are no much links because our media and our politicians were residing in the backside of Taliban & chief Justice

All in my and your name sir. We fight on the forum but we are just commoners (atleast I am)and we can't make an iota of difference.

I've a feeling Indian govt will not do anything, unless they assess this was done in response to Kasab's hanging. In that case someone will pay the price. But trust me, this has nothing to do with media storm, the media plays ZERO role in the govt's decision making in India WRT foreign policy.

I know thats not the impression one might get because the media is really shrill, but thats my very long term observation.

Sorry could I ask what does this sentence mean?

That means easier to talk about the angry utterances of an old bereaved woman whos brother was beaten to death with bricks than to talk about the abysmal failure of pakistan in the matter :)

Aunty pehlai ja kar china sai jang karain. Hamara dimagh na khain. Shukria. :rolleyes:

china naal vi kar lavange ....na tusi china toh ki lena hai ...gal agli ne tuhanu kiti hai ...jado dekho china china ......ki kariye china da

All Forum Member please read:

To all Forum member please pay respect who is gone. there is no need for bad mouthing about anyone who is gone. On other note I know Ansar Bureny very closely, he can do whatever it takes to save Sarabijit but he needs to pay some other people too to work on this case. He always worked for human rights for free and sometime pay from his own. I want to ask this whole Indian society that they were all talking so big about Sarabijit including Salman khan, Javed akhtar etc but "pocket say sadloon kay ek chawani nahi nikli" So there is no need for blaming Pakistan and Ansar Burney. Indian Media and Indian people all talk but when its time to pay they all run back to their home!

This what it happened before when Somali pirates capture some Indian, Pakistani sailors and then Ansar burney paid ransom for all these people and was promised buy all these big politician from India and on last moment all disappear.
Sorry to say but this is the truth and at this time everyone need to deal with this!

It maybe true that Ansar Burney may have asked the money from Sarabjeet's sister to bribe some people who could have helped to get him free.I'm not doubting his intentions. Indians do appreciate his gesture in saving the lives of our sailors by paying the ransom money.

china naal vi kar lavange ....na tusi china toh ki lena hai ...gal agli ne tuhanu kiti hai ...jado dekho china china ......ki kariye china da

jaa kay jheenga lala karo unhan naal

jaa kay jheenga lala karo unhan naal

aaa thik hai ....asi jheenga laala karange ...tusi tadiya mario .....jado america ne laden nu ghar aa maria si ..ta tusi vi jheenga la la kita hona ....experience hai

Zardari and Ansar Barney love Indians, this is such a bullshit that turned back to them. :D

i know a family whose one of the young son got killed by this dog in lahore blasts...

RAW send that person and this is the reason the indian state is giving this terrorist a state honour.

She might be sad but she should also see this her brother killed 14 innocent people in a terrorist attack.

RIP in Hell for ever...

This guy killed 14 Pakistanis, yet we kept him in our jails all these years? why? Next time, any Indian A-hole terrorist who kills a Pakistani citizen needs to be made an example out of.

Indians can ****** all they want, the only other option is blood money....

Sorry could I ask what does this sentence mean?

Hahaha, wage war....aunty ji pehlay Chinese ko to sambhal lo = Hahaha, wage war....aunty first go handle China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom