What's new

Sarabjit Singh is a terrorist: Surjeet Singh

I dont know why india released chisti?Its give n take for sure but again civil judiciary bowed down in front of fingers of army or military of paksitan

Leav it man... Christi is an old man convicted of domestic violence... When lockerbie bomber was released on compassionate grounds even after killing 200plus people, y cant he/...
As for sarabjit, i really hope he will be released... It may be a case of false or mistaken identity.......

from the last 4 posts it seems that certain Sikh boy is admitting ot being gay? weird!

however, as for converts to muslims! well sikhs were also converts from hindus weren't they? So if muslims converted and became muslims and the sikhs call THAT WRONG! then i wonder doesn't that also make them weird and messed up for leaving hinduism?

Not really because, you have to consider the similarities between two religions, plus Sikhs didn't accept some Arab version of religion and they weren't forced to convert. Those Hindus gladly changed the religion to fight the injustice and get equality. Sikh Gurus died protecting religious prosecution (especially Hindus). Sikh guru was also killed for not converting to Islam.

When Guru Gobind Singh Ji militarized Sikhs into Khalsa to fight injustice (most notably Mughals) Hindu families of North India would give their elder son to Guruji to fight for Khalsa army, this way families would remain Hindu and Khalsa Army would get stronger. We have a saying 'Na kahu tab ki, na kahu ab ki, Agar guruji (Guru Gobindji) na ho to 'sunnat' hoyi sab ki'

You Pakistanis would never understand all these.

Not really because, you have to consider the similarities between two religions, plus Sikhs didn't accept some Arab version of religion and they weren't forced to convert. Those Hindus gladly changed the religion to fight the injustice and get equality. Sikh Gurus died protecting religious prosecution (especially Hindus). Sikh guru was also killed for not converting to Islam.

When Guru Gobind Singh Ji militarized Sikhs into Khalsa to fight injustice (most notably Mughals) Hindu families of North India would give their elder son to Guruji to fight for Khalsa army, this way families would remain Hindu and Khalsa Army would get stronger. We have a saying 'Na kahu tab ki, na kahu ab ki, Agar guruji (Guru Gobindji) na ho to 'sunnat' hoyi sab ki'

You Pakistanis would never understand all these.

you saying i didn't get it. but you claim that hindus changed their religion and GLADLY became sikhs? why? that is what always makes me wonder! what was wrong according to hindus in their belief that they became sikhs?

He said few points

1)Sarabjeet is not released coz of the few mullah parties and public pressure there.Those whose families died there in bomb blast for which he is made as accuse starts to protest.
2)Good food is given there in jail.
3)Every thing is controlled by ISI there,judges cant do anything.

Show me the video proof where he called sarabjeet terrorist.

i have doubts on his claims since he said the sarabjeet converted to islam while his sister says he dint.

u forgot 4. Indians dont get treated bad as India do to Pakistanies in Indian jail

I guess it was hard for u to say that thats why i just helped moron.

Back
Top Bottom